Thank you everyone for participating! The winners will be contacted within the next 24 hours, so please make sure to check your friend requests and e-mails! :)

Hey there!

Today marks a very special day in the history of our Steam group, as we’ve reached 100.000 members on monday and have kicked off our 100.000 Member Milestone Celebration Event GER/ENG just a couple of minutes ago.

We’d like to invite everyone on SteamGifts to join us celebrating the milestone and to participate on the giveaways we have organized. Trust me, you’re not going to regret being a member of our group! We do our best to inform our members about the ever wider and worldwide usage of region locks and censorship on Steam for other than pricing reasons -- which is always nice to know, I think -- by releasing announcements and by updating our Curator (both in German and English) to raise awareness for this topic.

You may ask yourself what we have up for grabs in this event… I don’t want to spoil to much, so I’m just going to tease you a bit by naming DARK SOULS III Deluxe Edition, Homefront: The Revolution - Freedom Fighter Bundle and Pillars of Eternity - Royal Edition. :)

Our event ends on May 1st at 20:00 CEST. Feel free to join, make sure to follow our Curator and, of course, tell us what you think or would like to see us do next by leaving a comment!

The prizes for our event were generously provided by GamesPlanet.de, Medienzensur.de and Nitrado.de!

On to the next 100.000 members! :)
Team for UNCUT!

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Gzzzz

8 years ago

Woohoo!

8 years ago

bump

8 years ago

Bump! ^^

8 years ago

burump

8 years ago

bump :)

8 years ago

bump

8 years ago

The event is now closed. Thank you everyone for participating! :)

Team for UNCUT!

8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago by ath3ris.