We're into week 2 of the playoffs and we're down to 8 teams! Who's going to win the big one? Who are you supporting? Want a rematch of SB1? (Chiefs - Packers) Want to see a team get its first Lombardi trophy?

People are going to hate me for this, but I'm hoping for a 3-peat from my Hawks here in Seattle.

And here's this

EDIT:
Kansas City is out
Green Bay is out (what a game though!)
Seattle is out :'(
Pittsburgh is out

EDIT AGAIN: And it's down to just the Broncos and Peyton Manning's forehead vs. the Panthers and Cam Newton's ego. WHO WILL WIN?!

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Who's going to win SB50?

View Results
Denver Broncos
Carolina Panthers
Arizona Cardinals
New England Patriots
Kansas City Chiefs
Green Bay Packers
Seattle Seahawks
Pittsburgh Steelers

DA BEARS

Just kidding, looks like this will be a Patriots thing again.

8 years ago

LET'S GO BROWNS!

It's that time of year again! Time to hire a new coach and draft a new QB to destroy! Dogpound! WOOO!

8 years ago

I use sarcasm to mask my pain...

8 years ago

One day the Browns will rise like a phoenix from the ashes...and their wrath will be terrible to behold :P

Did they for sure get rid of Johnny Football?

8 years ago

You made me laugh, thank you for that.

8 years ago

That's what we Browns fans are best at!

8 years ago

God I hope they kick him to the curb. I hated the decision at the time (especially since Bridgewater was still available at that point in the draft) and I've bitched about him for 2 straight years now.

It's time for a clean break Johnny.
It's not us. It's you.
I really think we should start seeing other quarterbacks.

Trot out literally any backhanded breakup line for the guy. I don't care if he turns into the best quarterback that ever was on some other team (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, i know right?), but I do not want him on my team. He's a trainwreck that wrecks the people around him.

8 years ago

Yeah, it seems like he had some talent but kept screwing up in every way. I just wanna see some consistency out of Cleveland! I was reading that you guys have had like 22 QBs in the last 15 years, I think it'd be awesome if the browns found someone that worked with the system you have in place. Is it a problem with management or drafting the wrong people or what? :/

8 years ago

Have to think it's ownership/management as they seem to keep doing the same cycle of hire new coach/draft new QB every other year or more often sometimes. Unfortunately they're just not willing to commit to a long term fix and seem focused more on looking for short term flash. That said, they're definitely drafting the wrong people at times too and Manziel is the epitome of that problem. He was a bad idea from the start. You don't need someone like that in a locker room that's already struggling with lack of success and consistency, especially in a small market team.

8 years ago

How you feeling about that Hue Jackson hire?
I think he's a great OC and a pretty decent head coach, he just lacks in the discipline department.

8 years ago

After as many coaching staff groups as my Browns have gone through in the past couple decades I don't even bother getting excited about a new HC coming in. He's not likely to be able to "right the ship" in 1-2 years so he'll probably be fired and replaced before he can really get things turned around even if he is the right guy.

If like you said Jackson has issues with disciplining players then it's all the more imperative that Manziel gets kicked to the curb.

8 years ago

No one wants to see the Seahawks again or the Patriots for that matter especially after Walsh gifted Seattle another game. Shame on the vikings. Too bad my lowly Cowboys are a disgrace. At least we get a great pick this year! Not rooting for any team in particular but I'd be ok with either the Chiefs, Broncos, or Cardinals. Maybe the Panthers but Cam Newton irks me sometimes.

8 years ago

Walsh choked and he even said so. Sherman almost blocked the 47 yard FG earlier and that, in turn, made Walsh rush his technique and not follow through properly on the last one. Therefore, he pulled it. Yes, a little bit of luck there (laces out....DAN!!!!) but my Hawks outplayed Minnesota in the fourth quarter and the rest is history.

8 years ago

Well....I will say that it was mostly luck he missed that field goal. But our D also forced them to settle for field goals, one Minnesota TD and the outcome would've been totally different.

Still, I'm glad to see someone other than GB win that division!

8 years ago

Seahawks vs broncos rematch with another outcome haha

8 years ago

Packers I suppose (who I want to win). No clue who will win as I don't watch anymore, but when I did about 15 years ago they were who I liked. I know they've got Aaron Rodgers at QB, but he's the only player I can name for them, or any other team for that matter. Might recognise a few other names if I saw them, but I don't really follow it these days.

As you can probably guess, I won't exactly be devastated if they don't win. :p I might not even find out.

8 years ago

Win, lose or tie......HAWKS TILL I DIE!!!!!!

8 years ago

I want Tom Brady to win. Either him or Arizona maybe

8 years ago

I have no team in this but I'd like to see Arizona win. Something new would be nice.
KC would be second for me. That would make for an unexciting super bowl for the networks and may not get ratings but would be cool.

8 years ago

I don't watch "American Football". I watch the TV Show "The League". Close enough? :P

8 years ago

Funny show, that there.

8 years ago

Yeah, that's good enough :P

8 years ago

I don't have a horse in this race, but I'm pulling for the Cardinals. I've been a fan of Carson Palmer since he was leading USC to titles in college and I have the utmost respect for Larry Fitzgerald. Fitz is a class act and true competitor in a time of huge egos and selfish play. I feel like the fans in Arizona deserve a bit of happiness too. They were so close, I think it was '07, against the Steelers.

8 years ago

They are looking super dangerous, honestly. Can't believe we (seahawks) beat them the way we did at the end of the season, but if we can pull a win over Carolina I think the NFCCG is going to be amazing.

If they do get all the way, I definitely would be ok with them winning the SB since they have dominated all season.

8 years ago

I want Denver, GB, Seattle, and NE to lose this weekend. I'll pick next weeks games when we get there. My overall favorite among this bunch is KC. I am kind of rooting for them. But I'm a Lions fan. Still trying to find hope that they get a shot.

8 years ago

Boooo! But I understand where you're coming from. If I didn't have a team still in the playoffs, I'd be rooting for KC too! The streak they have been on is unbelievable, it'd be really cool to see them beat the patriots today!

8 years ago

Yea. I can't stand the fake ass Marshawn Lynch so any team he is on I root against. Lions fan so naturally hate GB. Tired of the Pats. Lions fan living near Denver so I don't want to hear their fans next week so hoping they lose too.

8 years ago

New England for their Clam Chowder.

8 years ago

You're right, Seattle shouldn't even be this far :P.

8 years ago

My friend is a Seahawks fan so I hope they win tomorrow but I voted for Cardinals. I think they are gonna make it. It's just a guess.
Chargers fan here. Yeah, poor me...

8 years ago

Do you think the Chargers are gonna move? That really blows, it sucked when we lost the Sonics here in Seattle :(

8 years ago

I don't think so. Now that Rams are moving to LA I think Qualcomm Stadium will do for the Chargers.
(I hope so. I love San Diego and I love the Chargers)
By the way... what a nice game this Packers x Cardinals!! wow!!!

8 years ago

I'm a Ravens fan and was rooting for Bengals and Vikings... try to imagine how sad i am hahhaha... i'm cutting my arms right now

8 years ago

I'm a diehard 49ers fan (condolences accepted).
I would root for them in this order: Cardinals, Chiefs, Broncos, Packers, Panthers, Steelers, Patriots, Earth's apocalypse, Seahawks.
:)

8 years ago

Better edit that back! Aaron Rodgers is a wizard...

8 years ago

Yeah no kidding! I thought the game was done for sure! :D

8 years ago

And then that happens...lol damn..I wanted GB to win so we can get some redemption for earlier in the season.

8 years ago

You guys had two ridiculous hail marys this season, don't know if I've seen passes like that ever

8 years ago

Naw I'm a Seahawks fan :P, I just wanted GB to win so we could go back to lambeau and beat em.

8 years ago

Wow, that OT was pretty nuts too

8 years ago

If only the refs were not blind...

8 years ago

Every playoff game should end like that!!

8 years ago

Living in Washington, I naturally want the Seahawks to win. Steelers would be my next pick since I was born in Pennsylvania. Panthers would be my third pick, since they have never won a Superbowl. Please, just not the Patriots.

8 years ago

By the gods....this is a slaughter

8 years ago

ÁHÁHÁHÁHÁHÁÁHÁHÁH SEAHAWKS ÁHÁHÁÁHÁHÁHÁÁHÁHÁHÁÁHÁHÁHÁHÁ they deserved it
Go Broncos

8 years ago

View attached image.
8 years ago

xD

8 years ago

J-E-T-S

8 years ago

Since I live in NC, I have to say Panthers.

my miney is on new england, though

8 years ago

As much as it pains me to say it, you guys are really good this year. If you can beat the Cards I bet you win the SB

8 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by Dhoomdealer.