Fanatical Favorites Build Your Own Bundle (Jul 2022)

3 Tiers, 20 Items

18 Jul 2022 - 22 Aug 2022 31 Aug 2022

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Previous bundle: Fanatical Favorites Build Your Own Bundle (Mar 2022)

Β  USD EUR GBP CAD AUD RUB JPY
Qty: 2 6.99 6.99 6.99 8.99 10.49 480 979
in USD* $6.99 $7.13 $8.41 $6.97 $7.18 $8.3 $7.09
Qty: 3 9.99 9.99 9.99 12.99 14.99 690 1399
in USD* $9.99 $10.18 $12.01 $10.07 $10.26 $11.93 $10.14
Qty: 5 14.99 14.99 14.99 19.99 21.99 999 2099
in USD* $14.99 $15.28 $18.02 $15.49 $15.06 $17.27 $15.21

* Converted to USD using 2022-07-18 exchange rates (the lowest converted prices are bolded)

Pick & Mix: $3 - 3.50 / each

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Graveyard Keeper 86% of 21842 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/599140 W M L 2 $19.99
Barotrauma 92% of 22275 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/602960 W M L 3 $29.99
Partisans 1941 84% of 4799 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/1227530 W 1 $29.99
Unrailed! 93% of 9013 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1016920 W M L 3 $19.99
SONG OF HORROR COMPLETE EDITION No user reviews - - 4.50 CV sub/451636 1 $29.99
Dead Island Definitive Edition 81% of 12371 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/383150 W L 1 $19.99
while True: learn() 91% of 5418 ❀ πŸ† 1.95 CV app/619150 W M L 1 $12.99
Lacuna 94% of 771 ❀ πŸ† 2.40 CV app/1364100 W 1 $15.99
Buddy Simulator 1984 94% of 2578 ❀ πŸ† 0.00 CV ☠ app/1269950 W 0* $9.99
Constructor Plus 89% of 296 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/898800 W 0* $19.99
Lethal League Blaze 97% of 3819 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/553310 W M L 3 $19.99
Tropico 5 - Complete Collection No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 11.38 CV sub/88780 2 $75.87
Crumble 91% of 460 ❀ πŸ† 14.99 CV app/1061180 W M L 0* $14.99
Streamer Life Simulator 80% of 4691 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1261040 W 0* $19.99
Asterix & Obelix XXL 76% of 262 - πŸ† 4.50 CV app/1261520 W M 1 $29.99
Commandos 2 - HD Remaster 55% of 1488 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1100410 W M L 1 $19.99
Praetorians - HD Remaster 90% of 554 ❀ πŸ† 0.00 CV ☠ app/1100420 W 0* $19.99
Warborn 75% of 29 - πŸ† 24.99 CV app/918950 W M 0* $24.99

Door Kickers Double Pack, delivered as separate keys

Door Kickers 94% of 7302 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/248610 W L 3 $19.99
Door Kickers: Action Squad 95% of 6876 ❀ πŸ† 2.10 CV app/686200 W 2 $13.99

The Falconeer + The Falconeer - The Hunter DLC Double Pack, delivered as separate keys

The Falconeer 83% of 165 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1135260 W L 1 $19.99
The Falconeer - The Hunter (DLC) 100% of 7 - - 0.30 CV app/1516140 W 0* $1.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $490.66

πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Opinion: will the Fanatical employee in charge of this bundle get a little scolding or not?

View Results
[Buy] I recently started to be interested in enlarging my Steam library, so the opportunity of getting a few new good additions to it is most welcome!
[Have] So many of these games have been featured in previous Humble Bundles or Fanatical Mystery bundles, at much lower prices. Meh.
[Skip] To me, it looks like their 'favorites' are mostly games that they want to get rid of.
[Expensive] For a fifth of the price, I'd consider it, but like that... hard pass!

For this price? never

1 year ago

At least I'm saving money Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

1 year ago

Been waiting for Barotrauma to appear in a ~ dollar BYOB to get a second copy.
The waiting continues.

1 year ago

Barotrauma is been bundled also into a Humble Choice

1 year ago

And slugs have 4 noses.

Thank you, you're as useless and annoying as Clippy.
It's been 2 years ago, I activated my copy. As basically everyone else because it was two years ago

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

I had to google that up after I was done chuckling because I didn't know if that was true or not. :D
Four tentacles, but not four noses.
Still, thank you for the chuckle!
Also, yeah the recurring "game XYZ has been bundled/was free some time ago" is kinda annoying.

1 year ago

Four tentacles, but not four noses.

Then google lied to me with its random facts >:(

Also, yeah the recurring "game XYZ has been bundled/was free some time ago" is kinda annoying.

Even worse, it's useless. It's clear from my comment that I think 3-3.5€ is more than I'd like to pay. Checking on gg.deals it's basically at its cheapest in the fanatical 2-games-for-$7 deal, and it even costs more than 3.5€ on grey markets in addition to the risk. On Steamtrades the only communicated asking price is 4 TF2 keys, which is 9.2€ right now, and a bunch of "offer me" topics that is a waste of time and internet.

Why do they feel the need to barf a useless reply to so many people, bundle after bundle, without a single thought? It's not helping, just proves how much they don't care, or even think.

1 year ago

Why do they feel the need to barf a useless reply to so many people, bundle after bundle, without a single thought?

I'm not sure... but to me it feels like they're saying it's not worth it. Although for someone who wants the game now, that a title has been bundled/given away in the past is beside the point.

... unless said person is into trading and/or purchasing from the gray market. A game that has been bundled several times and/or was free at some point will be easier and cheaper to get elsewhere than from Fanatical and the likes. To which, Adam, you could reply: "but Naza, if someone is no stranger to trading and resellers sites, they most probably already know how many times a game was bundled/given away soooo that sort of comments is still useless." Aaaaand yes, you would be very much correct about that.

Bottom line: it's a total mystery. Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

1 year ago

You do understand that not everyone was able to grab it the last time it was bundled, right? In Adam's case, he's looking to get a second copy so that information is absolutely not relevant for him.

That being said, while the number of times a game was bundled/given away has an impact on the value of said game on the gray market (and in some people's eye), not everyone purchase games there. Also... you do understand the whole aftermarket thing is one of the reasons why devs/publishers are more reluctant to have their games bundled nowadays, right? If you buy games from the gray market, you are part of the issue, think about that the next time you get a game from G2A, Gamivo and the likes.

View attached image.
1 year ago

grabbed 3: The falconner + dlc, commandos 2 and pretorians HD. used 5% off coupon

1 year ago

Expensive and rebundles, not a great mix.

1 year ago

it is a mix of favorites so it is normal that they have already been all bundled. good luck to find the falconner + dlc and commandos 2 and preatorians HD for less that 9 $

1 year ago

Agreed. It's really not expensive when you compare the prices of most of the games on sale with the price you're getting with the bundle.

1 year ago

Yep, you're right, it is the usual bundle price for these games on Fanatical.

1 year ago

nope. most of these were cheaper before in my region on multiple stores.

1 year ago

Lucky you. Damn those prices on sale can be ridiculous in the Euro zone. They act as if we're all millionaires or something

1 year ago

I wish I could say the same... The region lock is a pain in the ass. It does makes me double think every single buy I make. I can't buy a bundle without think twice about leftovers or check regional prices like this one. Feels more like a burden overall, even when the deal is good.

1 year ago

I can see how that would make it a chore to get a bundle, for sure.

1 year ago

Not going to extend much but it goes even further... If I decide to buy, I'll end up with a worthless key. Nobody will ever buy/split/share because feels like I'm the only SA user that actively use the whole bundle "system". It is also hard to find a split, since no one wanna send payments to SA due fees, while some others feels overly concerned about possible region locks. Just to show better how this thing works in practice, remember the Tropico 6 Deluxe bundle? That title is super expensive now everywhere... You can't find a "fair trade" anymore. Someone came to me and offered a SA key to me for $2 because no one came in the latest years for any of their SA keys... Not even to split. Wanna know the best of all? We all paid the same amount of everyone else to get that bundle. The cause is only one (region lock) but the consequences seems to be unlimited for us. No need to reply though (unless if you want to)... I'm just explaining better how "burden" region lock feels like... :P

1 year ago

I must say that I never saw that side of the region locks because I was only buying in two regions (North American and Euro) and while it pains me not to be able to make GAs for everyone, region locks don't create problems for me personally.

What I don't get is why they have to make it so hard really. I get that there is a price difference and they are worried about people buying cheap in "cheaper zones" and reselling in zones where they could be making more money but is the money they would be losing that much of a big deal that they have to make it so hard to buy and enjoy games? I mean seriously...

1 year ago

There is the funny side of this... Some developers that decide to use region lock keys, really hurts the developers who decided to use row keys. I often refrained myself to buy bundles because I won't be able to do nothing with the leftovers, even wanting a lot the titles I don't have. It is even funnier when the opposite happens (the ones I don't have is someone elses leftovers), I can't even get the title I want in a split because region locks. In the end, is like they throw a grenade in their feet because most users won't buy their games on store to genuinelly play right away, forcing them to go for even lowers discounts on front store in long term due lack of sales. That's because most developers won't sell their title at all outside a good deal like a bundle...

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

1 year ago

it was also time ago into an Humble Monthly. yes great game

1 year ago

graveyard keeper is a great game, but the fact all its DLC's are expensive kills the deal for me. would have liked if all dlc's were included tho

1 year ago

Tempting for Lacuna, Graveyard Keeper and while True: learn(), but will abstain for now.

1 year ago

while true learn () was free on EGS and it is one of the few games with achievements

1 year ago

I may have missed that one on epic, but thank you for letting me know!

1 year ago

I loved Lacuna and wT:l but I'm sure they'll come around. Fanatical tends to do repeats.

1 year ago

Nothing in my wishlist, skip.

1 year ago

Well I was gonna say "another one of those BYOB where I am only interested in two games and I need to get 3" but turns out it's a new format.

1 year ago

FYI: Your link for ITAD is linking to the SG discussion for Fanatical Favorites BYOB (Mar 2022)
Here's the correct link.
https://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/filter:id/11771

Thanks for the chart, as always!

1 year ago

Oh lol, thanks for that. I wanted to link to the previous bundle, like I usually do when there's a series of bundle, but somehow the wires crossed in my brain and I ended up using that link in the ITAD placeholder.

1 year ago

just a bunch of rebundleds with 1 or 2 semi interesting (but not anything noteworthy) games thrown into the mix, easy skip

1 year ago

I bought this just for Constructor Plus.

The original Constructor game is one of my favorite games ever.

1 year ago

Happy cakeday! :)

1 year ago

Barotrauma is out of stock.

1 year ago

Restocked again.

1 year ago

the falconeer and commandos 2 HD also are out of stock. i'm glad i bought those already

1 year ago*

They will maybe restock them at the beginning of this week.

1 year ago

Extended until 31 Aug.

1 year ago

I really want SONG OF HORROR COMPLETE EDITION, but I don't know if it's worth it?

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.