Arkane is celebrating 20 years and is giving out Arx Fatalis! Go to: https://bethesda.net/en/hub/arkane20 and clik on the join Arkane Outsiders! Enjoy!
Full details: "Join Arkane Outsiders to receive "The Art of Arkane" digital art book free! PLUS, between May 28-May 31 (10am EST), email subscribers get Arx Fatalis (PC) as an additional bonus - Check the box below to subscribe! Be the first to be notified about potential beta access and receive sneak peeks at upcoming games. Sign up now as the Arx Fatalis offer expires on May 31."

3 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Can we add it on steam?

3 years ago

I'm afraid not :(

3 years ago

Free Coca-Cola! "Can i get Pepsi instead?"

3 years ago

I miss Pepsi

3 years ago

Yes, as a non-Steam game.

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

Lol, exactly :D

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

me_irl

3 years ago

Great game. Thanks

3 years ago

Even my browser is telling me I've got too many launchers

View attached image.
3 years ago

Time to uninstall Steam, gotta make place for the big boys!

3 years ago

Arx Fatalis is really good, I just finished it earlier this month. There's a lot more freedom and exploration than its younger brother Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, but the combat isn't nearly as good.
The Arx Libertatis mod is pretty much a requirement, be sure to snag a dev build with alternate spell recognition AND be sure to toggle it on. Being a mage or a warrior-mage are the best builds since stealth and swordplay aren't super fleshed out

3 years ago

thanks !

3 years ago

How soon after signup does the game show up?

3 years ago

As soon as I clicked join the game was in my account. Click on your profile at Bethesda.net and click on transaction history - it should be there!

3 years ago

Someone on Reddit said the FAQ says you get it on June 3rd if you didn't sign up right away (I didn't)...maybe that's why...but the FAQ page isn't loading for me. Ah well, if it comes through it's free anyway :D

3 years ago

Here is the FAQ:
If I join Arkane Outsiders + sign up for emails, when will I receive my Bethesda.net PC copy of Arx Fatalis?
Your Bethesda.net account will automatically be entitled with the game. Users will receive their copy next time they log into the Bethesda.net launcher. Users who join Arkane Outsiders and later edit their marketing preferences to sign up for emails will receive their copy by June 3, 2020.

I created a new Bethesda.net account, signed up for emails, and don’t see Arx Fatalis in my Transaction History.
You may have forgotten to verify your email account before signing up. Please check your emails and verify. Don’t worry, the game will be added to your account by June 3!

It will come, don't worry :)

3 years ago

Thanks!

3 years ago

Has it showed up for anyone?

3 years ago

Did the offer on the site and opened the client afterwards and the game was there straight away.

3 years ago

Not showing up, not in transaction history either. All I see is Arkane Outsider and the PDF

3 years ago

I didn't check my transaction history before but everything is (as expected) showing there as well. https://imgur.com/a/simNNCP

3 years ago

Users who join Arkane Outsiders and later edit their marketing preferences to sign up for emails will receive their copy by June 3, 2020.
Basically if you don't check the email box you don't get the game.
If you go back to your account and sign up for emails afterwards...you get it June 3...bah

3 years ago*

It'll likely actually be before then. Bethesda used similar wording for the Steam transfer for Fallout 76.

3 years ago

I remember it playing as a child, nice game to have!

3 years ago

Thanks for the heads up on this :)

3 years ago

Well, game haven't added to library. What i did wrong? Got just pdf.

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

I had to sign out, sign back in, expand my Games library tab, then drag and drop its tile into my favorites column.

3 years ago

I tried to signing out/in, but nothing. But no matter, i still have it on cd :)

3 years ago

I don't even see the Arx Fatalis icon on my launcher. Only recieved the pdf as well.

3 years ago

Are you definitely subbed to their email news thingy ?
It's a requirement to get the game as a bonus.
You have to tick some box beforehand.
edit:
nvm:
" Users will receive their copy next time they log into the Bethesda.net launcher.
Users who join Arkane Outsiders and later edit their marketing preferences to sign up for emails will receive their copy by June 3, 2020."

3 years ago*

Oooh good find. Thanks man.

3 years ago

for those who want it on steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1700/Arx_Fatalis/

it's not free, but it's not terribly expensive either. i've gotten a helluva lot of hours of enjoyment from the game over the years, just gotta use a fan patch to get it running and then you're golden.

3 years ago

When I clicked "Watch trailer" I was impressed, that it must be some new and great game.... in a trailer they did not show the game...
It is very old game from year 2002, do not be fooled...

3 years ago

http://arx-libertatis.org/
Arx Libertatis - a cross-platform port of Arx Fatalis

3 years ago*

Also on sale at gog: https://www.gog.com/game/arx_fatalis
Received an update recently with the following changelog:
• Updated to run on Windows 10
• Stability improvements
• Various bug fixes

3 years ago

I finished this game twice and I think it's worth another replay

3 years ago

Forgot I made an account for the free Morrowind.

3 years ago

Apparently I already had an account there and it has Morrowind in it for some reason, guess they gave it away at some point in the past and I just forgot.

3 years ago

I didn't sign up for newsletter until after registering. It did say I should get it though.
But still nothing. I guess if it's still not here tomorrow (2nd June) I write to support, sigh

3 years ago

Users who join Arkane Outsiders and later edit their marketing preferences to sign up for emails will receive their copy by June 3, 2020.

https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/Vxqd8Q7

3 years ago

Anyone who didn't receive before, received Arx Fatalis by 3rd June?
I didn't receive anything (but the .pdf on May 28th).
Yesterday and today I opened 2 tickets, but they closed 'em after a couple of precompilated answers, without solving anything...
They only say to verify my account (done again and again)

3 years ago*

I ended up receiving it

3 years ago

Good for you.
I got nothing.
But I think I quit with it, too much time wasted...

3 years ago

I had the same problem, opened a ticket, 1st answer was an automated "read the FAQ response", after my reply I get a 2nd one not automated and they manually added the game to my account:

We have updated your account with Arx Fatalis. Arx Fatalis will show up as a stand-alone product via the Bethesda.net Launcher ready for download and player.

I hope this resolves your concerns today. If you have additional questions, please reply to this email and we will be happy to assist you.

3 years ago

thanks for your reply!
at the end, I solved too in the same way... after 2 weeks :)))

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.