Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Sold/Stock: 1494/5000

ETA until sold out: 14 hours

5 years ago

Updated. Commentary added.

Mostly Positive Turn-Based Strategy Wargame. Review says it's a PC version of table top board game. Unbundled.

Lowest historical, and $4 cheaper than the previous lowest. If you have this game on your wishlist, this might be a good chance to grab the game.

5 years ago*

Regarding today's deal:

Only Slitherine would ask $40 for a game in a niche genre that everyone else would price at $20.... and this is repeated ad nauseam in their largely overpriced catalog, so I would say wait for a bundle.

5 years ago*

Other way around. Niche games targeting an older audience pretty much universally have higher prices, because they know that their target audience is one that has more disposable income, and that they won't sell a massive amount of copies either way. This holds true on both PC and in the world of tabletop games, where a game targeting a similar audience as Pike & Shot, using cardboard counters could easily cost 60-80€. Prices like these are pretty much the norm, which puts it in the same or a higher price range than some of the games with plenty of detailed plastic models.
When your target audience are people in their 40's-60's, low prices is less of a concern.

5 years ago

Updated. I skipped the previous bundle since I already own half of it, and the other half are games with not too stellar review, except for this one game.

Mostly Positive Pixel RPG game. Bundle once in tinyBuild Party Bundle

Lowest historical, and save $1.5 compared to previous lowest. If you missed the bundle 2 months ago, this is a good chance to grab this game.

5 years ago*

90% off seems like a good deal for Spaceport Janitor, but I don't think I would play it anytime soon. Should I wait?

5 years ago

Well, if only I have clairvoyance, I'd not have made so many bad purchases... XD

5 years ago

👍👍👍

5 years ago

Do it. I wanted and got the tinybuild fanatical bundle mostly for this game and now it's so cheap :')

5 years ago

Diaries is an amazing game, I definitely recommend it.

5 years ago

While this isn't a Star Deal per say it is a game published by Tinybuild like the current Star Deal. Community Inc. is being sold right for $1.00 which is a historical low and is being sold at this price for 3 more days. The devs posted an update in March and the reviews have been mixed. The game went from EA to launch rather quickly without many changes and the devs posted their situation in the March update. If you do buy this there is a good chance it may have minimal to no updates in the future.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/community-inc

5 years ago

Thanks. I skipped the tinyBuild Party Bundle because I felt the price was too high and I owned most of the games, but now being able to get missing games for a buck each seems better.

My main concern with Community Inc. is that the reviews seem to indicate that the game is abandoned, and any future sales are merely a cash grab. Is the game decently playable in it's current state, even if some feel that it's unfinished?

5 years ago

They just posted an update in March, the one before that was in October. So as far the reviews go I would personally dismiss bad reviews between the end of October and March 11th that mention abandonment since they did post an update on March 12th. I picked it up in the Tinybuild bundle but havent played it.

5 years ago

Releasing updates to a dead game is one of the few worst bussiness-related decisions you can do in game industry. Even if they spent triple amount of effort and made the game actually enjoyable, it's the release and first touch that pretty much summarizes the game itself. That update could be the very last thing they made just to convince investors or some other companies into showing that they did deliver after all, I wouldn't count on devs putting effort for a handful of people out of their own empty pockets.

Yes, I might be wrong, and kinda hope I will, but you can't really fight with math. How many people would buy the game or recommend it to others if we spent next half a year updating it, considering that everybody already reviewed our game at release date? Exactly. That time could be as well put into making a game right from the start.

5 years ago

I didn't actually look to see how many people were playing to call it a dead game as it's single player. But yes I understand what you are saying Archi and you very well could be correct. It unfortunately part of how it goes in gaming develop sometimes. It's a buck so maybe people will find enjoyment in it.

5 years ago

Playerbase doesn't matter that much for SP game, since those people are not buying game again and not generating any profit. Things would be different if it was typical mobile game with lootboxes and ads all over the place, but it's paid, full production, not labelled as early access or "work-in-progress". Patching a game, while common, is most of the time related to bug-fixes and improvements, not changing the core gameplay (that would be expansions and DLCs).

There is a handful of exceptions though, I know a few myself, so like I said it's not like anything I said above that is directly attached to community inc, a game I actually wishlisted while it was in EA, and removed from my wishlist once it was out, since it didn't turn out as I expected it to. You can't really release a game and say "it's fine, we're going to fix the core gameplay later".

I still want to see how wrong I was about it, since it's one of the few games I had "EA hope" into.

5 years ago

If you missed the tinybuild bundle, or only wanted the tinybuild bundle for spaceport (like me who bought it anyway lol)
Then this is a good deal.
Wish I had waited just a little more :')

5 years ago

Ah, I've actually wanted this one! I'll go ahead and grab it. <3

5 years ago

Updated. Nice deal, but most people here probably already own it from the bundle.

Very Positive 2D Single-Player Survival game. Bundled 3 times, the latest in the same tinyBuild Party Bundle.

This is the new historical lowest for the game since the game was released on Steam, and saves $3.5 compared to the previous lowest. (The game was available on IG for $1, but it was before the game was released on Steam). Nice deal if you missed the previous bundle, and want to play the game soon.

5 years ago*

Fearless Fantasy and No Time To Explain Remastered are in the store for a buck as well. I wouldn't be surprised if we see the rest of the bundle in back to back Stars Deals.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

Thank you. I added them to the OP.

5 years ago

Actually, I didn't own it so I buy it, it's a cool discount, thanks for the heads up ! :3
INSERT A BUMP HERE

5 years ago

I was waiting for Final Station as well, either it was in too high tiers or being the single game I was interested in - for 1$ it's awesome :D

5 years ago

One Euro for Final Station that's just so scandalous cheap for such a game. ^^

5 years ago

Nice offer

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

If you get the "no time to explain remastered"

i got the "Old" version of the game, not the remastered one (i already owend the remastered)

maybe:

• i get both
  • i got an old key for the old one
5 years ago

Perhaps the game doesn't sell too well, so the old batch of keys are still mixed in. Happened before a few times.

Would you mind checking the package ID of the game?

5 years ago*

from my license page:

1. Mai 2018 No Time to Explain [SteamDB] Einzelhandel
    https://steamdb.info/search/?a=sub&q=No%20Time%20to%20Explain&utm_source=Steam&utm_medium=Steam&utm_campaign=SteamDB%20Extension

-> go to

19125 No Time to Explain 3 years ago

from Package ID:
19125],"rgOwnedApps":

5 years ago

The license actually includes both the new and the old game. Since you already own the Remastered one, you don't get an extra copy for it.

5 years ago

so u get 2 games (both dropping cards) for 1 :)

5 years ago

Darn. Missed it. Price back to $15

5 years ago

Wich one do you mean?
Final Station is still available :)

5 years ago

The store page showed (and still shows) $15 for me. Maybe I just looked at the wrong page? I didn't see a bundle page for it or a deal link.

5 years ago

It wasn't over when you posted your comment, but it's now over.

The deal link is in the price column on my chart - if it doesn't load or shows something weird, refresh the page.

5 years ago

I originally clicked the link in your chart. Oh well. Not the end of the world for me. Thanks for replying!

5 years ago

Yeah, now it's over unfortunately :(
Maybe you left the site to fast earlier? Fanatical first loads the normal price and after a short time the site changes to the reduced price :)
At least that's how it is for me :)

5 years ago

Bump. Updated.

Very Positive Parkour game with Single and Multiplayer content. Never bundled before.

Game was cheaper on Humble Store, but if we ignore that data point, this would be the best discount for the game for the last 2 years. If you really want to play the game, this could be a good chance to pick it up. However, if you have a big backlog, it would be best to wait for deeper discount.

tinyBuild sale

Date Game Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD) Region
2018-05-04 to 2018-05-07 Community Inc. -93% @ 0.74/1.00/1.00/1.14 -
2018-05-05 to 2018-05-07 No Time To Explain Remastered -93% @ 0.74/1.00/1.00/1.14 -
2018-05-05 to 2018-05-07 Fearless Fantasy -86% @ 0.71/0.99/0.99/1.11 -
2018-05-05 to 2018-05-07 Not The Robots -90% @ 0.69/0.99/0.99/1.09 -

A bunch of tinyBuild games are currently on sale for $1 each until 2018-05-07.

• Community Inc. is at a new historical lowest of $1, a huge drop from previous lowest of $4.5. Bundled only once in the same tinyBuild Party Bundle. The game currently has Mixed Review on Steam due to allegation of the game being abandoned after going out of Early Access with shallow gameplay. The developers have since made a small update in March to signal to players that they are still alive.
  • No Time To Explain Remastered is also at a new historical lowest of $1, huge drop from previous lowest of $3.74. Very Positive game, bundled 6 times. However, you might be able to get cheaper leftover copies from Group Buy.
  • Fearless Fantasy is not the historical lowest, but this is the deepest sale in the last 12 months. Very Positive game, bundled 6 times.
  • Not The Robots is the same price as previous historical lowest. Very Positive game, bundled 9 times. A fairy nice deal if you didn't own the game.
5 years ago*

50% star deal? :D hh

5 years ago

Updated. I guess this is a nice deal (?). The game is permanently on sale on WinGameStore for $8. I'm a bit on edge, but I will probably wait for the whole collection to be bundled.

Mostly Positive City Building Sim game. Base game bundled 4 times, complete collection never bundled.

Lowest historical, beating the previous lowest by a dime and is 2$-3$ cheaper than regular sale price.

5 years ago*

Yup.i am also waiting for it to be bundled already have enough games to play as of now

5 years ago

I do not get it. This is the whole collection, so why are you wating for whole collection? This is a steal. I bought the base game only on launch.

5 years ago

I'm not going to play it any time soon, and it doesn't seem like the price of this game is going to go up too significantly in the near future.

5 years ago

Since the previous tropicos have also been bundled, I'm waiting for it too but it's a really good deal. But everyone says 4 was better and 5 didn't add too much, and 6 is coming up sometime in the future.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

61% of keys left after 1 day.

5 years ago

milion of separated keys

5 years ago

just 6 💮 (1game + 5 DLC's)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Updated. Great deal for those who don't own the base game. DLC bait for those who do.

Overwhelmingly Positive fighting game. Base game was bundled 9 times, all DLCs bundled at least once.

The base game and DLCs were also included in several Star Deals in the past, which are not tracked on ITAD or barter, for example:

Both of which includes Squigly DLC, which is absent from this Star Deal.

This Star Deal would include the most number of DLCs ever. However, before you drop your money on this Star Deal, it's better to wait for Skullgirls 2nd Encore Upgrade to be bundled again or grab it on sale, rather than collecting the DLCs with this deal, since the Encore Upgrade DLC includes all other DLCs, plus other updates to the game (new modes and voices) which are not accessible from the individual DLCs.

If you haven't got it from numerous bundles and Star Deal, and you love fighting game, $1 is a good price to give the game a trial run.

5 years ago*

If you've not bought skullgirls yet, get it.
Its usually the base game alone for $1.
The base game is definitely worth more than $1 alone, and comes with some dlcs this time for $1.

5 years ago

I have the base game Skullgirls and i won't buy this. Why they put the color palette crap DLC instead of Squigly is beyond me!

5 years ago

Updated. Fans of this game probably already grabbed the game during regular sale for $10 already.

Mostly Positive Open World Batman game. Base game and DLCs were collected into a bundle once, but it costs $20.

Lowest historical, and saves $1.5 compared to previous lowest, $2 compared to the regular sale price. If you have been waiting for a deal on the full game, and you are planning to play it soon, it might be a good chance to grab it. If you already own the base game, too bad, you should skip this deal, since you get a single key for base game and DLC.

5 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.