3 Tiers, 8 Items

10 Mar 2021 - 24 Mar 2021

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

USD EUR GBP CAD AUD NZD TRY RUB PHP CNY
Tier 1 1 1 0.7 1.24 1.25 1.34 7.22 73.9 48.66 6.45
in USD* $1 $1.19 $0.97 $0.98 $0.96 $0.96 $0.95 $1 $1 $0.99
Tier 3 15 12.26 10.6 18.72 18.79 20.13 108.39 1108.61 729.96 96.8
in USD* $15 $14.58 $14.72 $14.8 $14.48 $14.43 $14.28 $14.99 $15.02 $14.87

* Converted to USD using 2021-03-10 exchange rates (the lowest converted prices are bolded)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

All items are region locked apart from Stellaris and Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack.
For each of these region locked items, there is one shared region between RU/CIS + LATAM + China + Korea.

Currently, T3 is out of keys and this is not advertised in any way before a purchase:
* Synthetic Dawn
* Plantoids Species Pack
* Apocalypse
* MegaCorp
* Ancient Relics Story Pack

The games have been restocked.

Tier 1 - 1 USD | 1 EUR | 0.7 GBP | 1.24 CAD | 1.25 AUD | 1.34 NZD | 7.22 TRY | 73.9 RUB | 48.66 PHP | 6.45 CNY

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Stellaris 86% of 71064 🏆 6.00 CV app/281990 W M L 5 $39.99

Tier 2 - BTA (lowest reported: 5.46 EUR)

Stellaris: Utopia (DLC) 79% of 1045 (Base game has cards) - 3.00 CV app/553280 W M L 0 $19.99
Stellaris: Plantoids Species Pack (DLC) 60% of 406 (Base game has cards) - 1.20 CV app/498870 W M L 0 $7.99
Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack (DLC) 73% of 488 (Base game has cards) - 1.50 CV app/518910 W M L 0 $9.99

Tier 3 - 15 USD | 12.26 EUR | 10.6 GBP | 18.72 CAD | 18.79 AUD | 20.13 NZD | 108.39 TRY | 1108.61 RUB | 729.96 PHP | 96.8 CNY

Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn (DLC) 72% of 682 (Base game has cards) - 1.50 CV app/642750 0 $9.99
Stellaris: Apocalypse (DLC) 64% of 1297 (Base game has cards) - 3.00 CV app/716670 W M L 0 $19.99
Stellaris: MegaCorp (DLC) 58% of 997 - - 3.00 CV app/944290 W M L 0 $19.99
Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack (DLC) 76% of 378 - - 1.50 CV app/1045980 W M L 0 $9.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $39.99
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $77.96
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $137.92

CV:

• Tier 1 = 6.00
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 11.69
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 20.69

⚠️ Warning about trading / giving away Humble Bundle keys

Lately there have been reports about an increased number of Humble Bundle accounts being banned because of keys / gift links redeemed on different accounts than the purchase one (either from giveaways / trades / bought & sold on the grey market).
Please use these keys at your own risk!
More info here:

SG - STOP GIVING AWAY HUMBLE LINKS
SG - Humble Bundle Account Disabled
SG - Humble Bundle expression about gifting [Twitter]
Barter.vg - A big warning for all humble bundle gift link traders on barter!
Barter.vg - Anyone had their HB purchasing option suspended?

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for the poll.

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this a Stellar bundle or merely a Synthetic joke?

View Results
[Tier 1] Can't go wrong with a Stellaris key.
[BTA] I had to wait long for this Utopian future (it released in 2017).
[Tier 3] The Apocalypse will come sooner than Paradox releasing a really good DLC, but I can't stop myself from buying them.
[Have] I must have a MegaCorp-size game budget, for these are all already in my collection.
[Expensive] The typical cynical "incomplete game" pack, picking some DLCs at random as long as they weren't released in the last year.
[Skip] I enjoy boldly going to vastly different Final/Infinite Frontiers, to seek life outside and sometimes play Civilization. *This* ain't my thing.

I'll get T3 for the dlcs only because I liked Stellaris but I'm shifting amounts more towards charity to show my displeasure at dlc-fests without complete/bundled editions, yes Paradox I love your games but not really you.

3 years ago

This is my view as well. The DLC policy of Paradox is getting out of hand...

3 years ago

People have been calling them out for that but they basically said it's our business model take it or leave it.

3 years ago

Booo. None of the dlcs I still need are included anyway.

3 years ago

Worth it... if you give 100% to a good charity.

3 years ago

Not sure if I should buy it. 1$ for the base game is tempting, even if I'm not sure whether I'll enjoy it or not. However, considering the dlc policy of Paradox, is the base game balanced and good enough on its own? I've read that their games usually rely heavily on dlcs, which is why I prefer to wait for a complete package, assuming I'd enjoy the base game, and one would release at a decent price in a bundle.

3 years ago

I had the same reservations as you, but then I ran into this video that's tipping me over to picking this up (though I haven't yet). Check it out. Maybe it'll inform your decision a little.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VihEzniUoWE&t=459s

3 years ago

I've been tempted to play Stellaris for ages, but usually with a game so heavy with DLC only a bundle like this would make me pick it up. I've put in way too many hours in it now...

3 years ago*

The bundle now says 7 more days while a few minutes ago it would end in about 15 minutes. I'm not sure if that is a mistake or that they will keep the bundle for another week.

3 years ago

It's not a mistake. They prolonged the bundle by a week, according to their twitter account.

3 years ago

was this bundle prolonged by another 7 days now?

3 years ago

Yup, it was.

3 years ago

They are out of keys for 4 items in the bundle. They don't advertise that on the bundle page. They don't tell you until after your purchase.

No more keys for
Plantoids Species Pack
Apocalypse
MegaCorp
Ancient Relics Story Pack

3 years ago

ask support for refund

3 years ago

This doesn't look good for a bundle they extended on purpose.. wth humble :s

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Yikes that the higher ups are slowly but surely killing humble's reputation : /

3 years ago

The purchase page does say that they are actively trying to get more keys and will send an email when those keys become available. Since the bundle is still active, I assume they will succeed. But I still advise caution because they told me the same thing for years about Fortune-499 but never gave out those keys when they ran out in February 2018.

3 years ago

Less than 24 hours after my previous post, I now have this message on my purchase page. Now they are out of keys for 5 of the DLC: all of the Tier 3 DLC and 2 of the Tier 2 DLC. Thankfully I've already revealed my key for this DLC they just ran out of.

We have run out of Steam keys for Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn Story Pack. We are getting more ASAP. We will have Steam keys for you as soon as they are available again!

3 years ago

Do I need the dlcs to enjoy the game? Or can I just play the base game?

3 years ago

I'm wondering the same. The reviews are mixed on all of these...

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

3 years ago*

I received an email from HB an hour ago or so...

Keys are now in stock for Humble Stellaris Discovery Bundle

3 years ago

I received keys just right now.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.