Games You Absolutely Must Have is hosting their annual Holiday Game Giveaway. With over 200 games that you can win, and 15 of those that you cannot even purchase on Steam anymore. It's a no-brainer. Swing on by to see what all the buzz is about. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gamesyouabsolutelymusthave/discussions/0/1489992713698971874/

6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Wow, are you fucking kidding me? One thread I didn't give a shit, but two is spam.

6 years ago

I was told to post it here....

6 years ago

Delete the other at least?

6 years ago

You can change the category by clicking on the open/close button at the top of the thread.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

I'm going to close this since you require users to subscribe to your YouTube channel, which is conflicting with our guidelines :

When posting links or content, that content should not force users, encourage users through reward, or primarily exist as a traffic source for users to perform an action for promotional, commercial, or monetary benefit. Such actions include but are not limited to clicking a referral link, liking a Facebook page, following a Twitter account, joining a Steam group, completing a survey, or making a donation.

You can create a thread inviting users to join the group, but do not advertise a giveaway with such requirements.

If you would like to promote your channel, you may do so in your giveaway descriptions, although you may not require users to subscribe in order for their entry to be considered valid.

6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by TempeteJoachim.