So i recently created a giveaway of Lead and Gold. It was a key I bought from Amazon but when the winner puts the key into Steam they keep getting "Your subscription to the following items has not been completed". I have no idea what is going on and the key has never been used before. Any one had this problem before?

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Btw i had the winner contact Steam support

1 decade ago

I'm going to go ahead and guess it says more than just that, such as a region-based restriction or something, which I have encountered a few times when I got that message. Or am I remembering this wrongly?

Ask for a screenshot to see for yourself whatsup and show the forums :)

1 decade ago

hmm i bought it on Amazon and it doesnt say anything about region restrictions, just that it activates on Steam. and ok i asked him to take some screenshots but he's in a game right now so idk when I'll get them

1 decade ago

I'm in the UK and activated a Darkness 2 key from the US Amazon store with no issues :l

1 decade ago

The Winner is in the UK if that makes a difference

1 decade ago

i heard that amazon bought keys are region based to US and Canada only. Maybe this is the case?

1 decade ago

I hope not DX but someone else stated they activated a amazon Darkness II key in the UK so idk

1 decade ago

I hope he isnt mad at you. This problems are SO IRRITATING:P But I don't know what the problem is myself, might as well ask some pro's/regulars around here.

1 decade ago

I hope he's not mad DX he's been pretty cooperative so far. Hopefully this it all works out with Steam Support

1 decade ago

Does the message say duplicate key?

1 decade ago

"Your subscription to the following items has not been completed"

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by zell963.