As the title says:

What's the local co-op game you played most recently and with who?

I won't be replying (as I'm not super well and quite behind right now), but I need something to take my mind off my next MRI on Wednesday, but I look forward to reading your answers. Just tell me what Local Co-op (couch Co-op) game you played most recently and with who. You can say if you enjoyed it or not, but that's up to you!

I recently played and finished Guacamelee 2 with my partner and then tried Treadnauts as well!

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Me and my younger brother were both at my parents before school started back up and decided to try our luck with Cuphead again, the last time I launched it was around Christmas with him too. Can't see myself playing it by myself, I love that game but seriously fuck that game

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

Mario Kart: Double Dash with Warren who I went to school with and who has recently gotten out of prison. Unless Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team counts as local co-op...

5 years ago

I played a few games on local split screen 7 months ago, Lovers in Dangerous Spacetime and Ultimate Chicken Horse, A Fistful of Gun are the ones which are coop, the rest wasn't (Samurai Gunn, Genital Jousting, Square Brawl, Stick Fight: The Game).
I played those games when I went on ski holidays with 3 friends of mine. We had no internet there and TV is mostly bad, so that was our evening entertainment on some of the days.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

Local multiplayer? Wow... That was in distant 2010. We beat Resident Evil 5 and Army of Two: 40th Day.
After that vi don't remember playing any local multiplayer games.

5 years ago

JUJU! Fantastic and very EASY couch coop game. Rayman clone, but FAR easier, even my wife enjoys it and we have reached the final boss in the meantime.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/300840/JUJU/

5 years ago

Well, it was some time ago, but probably it was Trine 2, with my wife.

5 years ago

Trine 2 with 2 of my kids. Fantastic game!
For 350+ local 4-player games see here:

http://store.steampowered.com/curator/8485829-SvenEvils-Playground/

5 years ago

N++
The coop levels are just as hard. Maybe even harder.

5 years ago

I played Eon Altar with my boyfriend and his roommates :)
It's not your tipical coop game, but well, we had fun.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.