One guy from my friendslist asked to ask this question because he has about 100 games and when he tries to log to steamgifts it says for him that the value of his account less than 100dollars. He said he bought a few games and the value still stayed for the same amount. Is there any info about what games count for this value so i can pass him that info? Is there a list? I remember on old steamgifts when created a giveaway bundled games had a star icon, i checked that a few times in past when wanted to hit a bit higher CV value, so i checked now that but no star icon on any game now.

9 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

only non-bundle games count i think
you can search here and if IS in that list it means that has no value towards the requirement

9 years ago

allready linked it on steam to the guy, he says he cant open it because the register and the info box pops up that he dont have enough value on account, any other site which visible for everyone?

9 years ago

ask him to logout of steamgifts then try again

9 years ago

that was obvious, no clue why he not logged out:D lol, now he can see it, thanks

9 years ago

I think not, if he really wants to register tell him to buy games that where never in bundle before, for example Taxi, Cargo 3 or Viking Brothers that are not on the bundle list

9 years ago

correct me if i'm wrong but i believe it's 100 dollars in non-bundled games - the bundle list has moved here :)

edit: got ninja'd by 35 seconds

9 years ago

Bundled/free/price glitched games don't count towards $100 entry value. The list can be found here

9 years ago

You could have spent much money on your account in the past, but more and more games get bundled and also cheaper, sometimes just a few weeks after you paid $100 it might be worth nothing for the calculation in this case.

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by Csontzuzo.