GOODYEAR ROLL-OUT
Goodyear Roll-Out
Using external contracts in Euro Truck Simulator 2 on World of Trucks-connected profile, the community is to complete 300,000 deliveries of Goodyear tyres using the provided Goodyear trailer. When a player contributes 10 or more deliveries of Goodyear tyres it will complete their personal goal.

One or more of the following map DLCs are required:

Scandinavia
Vive la France !
Italia
Beyond the Baltic Sea

Rewards:

Personal goal: Individual player contributions of 10 or more deliveries of Goodyear tyres will gain that player a personal World of Trucks Achievement and a hanging Goodyear blimp Steam inventory item.

Community goal: Once the community goal of 300,000 deliveries of Goodyear tyres is met, and if the player has also achieved their personal goal then they will receive a code to unlock our new Goodyear Tyres Pack DLC, for free.

https://blog.scssoft.com/2019/07/goodyear-roll-out-event.html
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1117140/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2__Goodyear_Tyres_Pack/

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you take part in the event?(Poll Requires Games to Vote)

View Results
Of course!
Not a chance

thought for a moment you did something "geo" with ET2 ...

btw, i probably do this. i like these SCSSoft events!

5 years ago

I just got a 2nd monitor and I tested it for about 5 minutes on ETS2 and it was pretty awesome. So I will definitely do this event!

I thought getting a 2nd monitor would satisfy me, but really, all it's done is make me want a 3rd monitor. :D

5 years ago

i've used a three-monitor set just one time, and iirc, was with Angry Birds.

3 is lotta things, but i guess it's the perfect number if you plan to use them with something like ETS.

also... verticalize them!

5 years ago

Need a maybe option :) Was planning to start playing ETS2 again soon, but when I last played I only had a couple of the starter trucks. Is there a requirement to do this with a certain truck? Sorry if that's a stupid question :D

5 years ago

Nope there's not, any truck will work :)

5 years ago

Cool, thanks for the reply :)

5 years ago

Whew, only 10 jobs this time, so why not.

5 years ago

Oh yeah! I love these truck sim events!

5 years ago

So does this event last for the rest of October? I don't see them mentioning any time limits.

5 years ago

This is one that doesn't have a specific time limit; it will end after the total cargo delivered exceeds 50 million tons. I think once 50 million tons is reached, SCS sets an end date. It's very similar to the recent American Truck Simulator event to fix the Highway 1 landslide.

5 years ago

I'd happily take part in a world of trucks event, if it were including American Truck Simulator.

5 years ago

They had an ATS event a few months back. I have no doubt they will have another one in the near future.

5 years ago

Thanks for the heads up :)

5 years ago

I own it but haven't played yet. This sounds like a good excuse! Put me down for a solid "Maybe" ;)

5 years ago

Just finished with my deliveries.
Bump so more people can be aware of it :)

5 years ago

Dammit, I missed the France one. Do they have to be external contracts or can be made with normal ones?

5 years ago

Has to be external ones sadly, kinda wish they'd allow normal for when the WoT server crashes :/

5 years ago

Also externalcontracts don't usually have ones for Germany. I just traveled from UK to France and have 0 contracts.I wish we could fast travel to cities.

5 years ago

Yeah unless you buy garages everywhere and teleport to them that's out. Probably a week from now there'll be more available when the rush dies down, I don't feel like waiting though :P

5 years ago

Finished my first delivery! Didn't get credit. Hmm... let me check the log book.

The deliveries must be longer than 300 km.

My delivery: 298 km.

Fail.

5 years ago

Ouch.

5 years ago

I swear this events are really bad designed. Bought a garage in Germany, did a deliver between Germany and France. They were different countries and different cities, yet it didn't count.

5 years ago

Was it over 300km and have you already "connected" France and Germany before that?!
My strategy is to make a delivery from Germany to some other country, then do a short delivery to the nearest country I have not already "connected" and do a delivery to Germany. Rince and repeat.

5 years ago

Will try that then.

5 years ago

The deliveries must be longer than 300 km and you need to deliver via external contracts.

5 years ago

EDIT: well, you mentioned doing external contracts in a previous post, so obviously you've already connected to World of Trucks.

I'd say check the length, I did one that didn't count, and when I checked (on my WoT log book) it's because it was only 298 km.

5 years ago

I am truckin' hard at this event.
Got 7/10
An I am upping the antie with doing my achievements with those deliveries :D

5 years ago

The community reward is now unlocked at World of Trucks.

5 years ago

Oh, nice! I was kind of worried about the community reaching such a lofty goal, but I'm glad they made it long so that everyone could participate even if they have busy schedules.

5 years ago

Not sure if you knew this, but the initial goal of 50 million tons was too much grind so they lowered it to a more reasonable 15.

5 years ago

Oh, ha ha! I didn't know that, actually. Okay, that makes more sense. 15 million tons is still a... ton, 50 million just seemed crazy.

5 years ago

I actually did either the very first one or one of the first of those World Of Truck events. If I'm not mistaken, it was Christmass related and was about delivering Santa's presents. Unfortunately, sometime after that I lost my 50+ hours savegame and stopped playing the game. From time to time I contemplate coming back, but after looking at map boosters DLC that I lack and gonna need to buy and the game still lacking cloud saves I always decide to wait a little longer...

View attached image.
5 years ago

The saves are annoying indeed

5 years ago

Closed 4 years ago by canis39.