I had two items of the game Space Run that I traded for time ago (let's say around 18 months ago). I did a giveaway for one of them. Then recently appeared on a bundle, I got it and activated the key. I decided to send the item to playblink, so moved to my inventory and the item wasn't there. But on January 4 the item was on my inventory cause I was showing it to a friend so I could gift something to him. So I decided to check the gift history, the trade history, hmmm no trace of the items movement, perhaps one of those without picture and number, but still no movements this year, so it disappeared. And no rare item entered twice and left twice.

I sent a ticket to valve, the typical robot reply telling me where I can find the gift history.
I tell them that on my ticket I already explained that I have checked it the entire history and no tracking of the item, that is the reason I'm asking them what happened and their reply is:

"We already provided the relevant data and the correct information about this matter. You won't get more replies about this topic".

Sorry, I had to rant.

PS: his/her can't edit poll

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

"You won't get more replies about this topic."

View Results
WTF volvo scammers.
Gaben/valve fanboy, I'm his bitch no matter how much he flagellate me.
Sign in through Steam to add a comment.