OMG WTF?

All treasure keys will expire and be removed from the game one year from now on July 1st, 2015. Keys must be redeemed by that time.
One year from now expect the "My keys are gone how come" thread..

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I think we are going to see Steamwallet trading next year,but probably its not going to be money,something like points.

9 years ago

Because you can't withdraw money from your Steam Wallet, its essentially points already.

9 years ago

Valve want to remove the untaxed trade that goes on via keys. Everything via the market, everything gets them their cut. It's purely a moneymaking move.

9 years ago

yea even i was thinking the same i mean hundreds of thousand of worth keys are traded all day

9 years ago

Valve still gets money. Games have to be bought sometime. Even if they make keys go puf, people could easily trade through paypal.

9 years ago

wp valve ff pls

9 years ago

good.

9 years ago

thank u, paypal traders!

9 years ago

Hi

Does it worth it to use the keys to get the objects? I'm not in the "using keys to open treasures" business and I donΒ΄t know about the type of objects you can only get right now from using the keys.

Thanks

9 years ago

The real problem is for people that have hundreds of keys of Dota2 from trading and have never played the game thus having no idea what to do with them.

You have a whole year to deal with that, you better wait a good new chest, redeem the keys and sell the parts on the market, it's the safest way to go IMHO. If you have few keys, I think you will have a short window to sell on the market, as the price of the treasure keys will bump when when a new chest is out.

9 years ago

Thanks

9 years ago

and keys are going up in price? wtf.. Anyway sold mine, I bought earlier at the huge price drop.

9 years ago

why dota2 keys now have very high price?

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.