Today steam revoked No70: Eye of Basir form my account .do you lost any games from this bundle too?

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

here the Answer from Dev:
Volkan DEMIR [Entwickler] Vor 3 Stunden
Hello everyone,

We cancelled many illegal product keys. We understand your victimization. If you send us an email with proof screenshot (about you got the game in your library), we will help you.

Email address: info@no70game.com

Thanks.

5 years ago

yes cause hundreds of emails are always fun.

i love how devs that barley have a playable game cry about getting ripped off when anyone spending cash on their game is pretty much the one getting ripped off. steam needs a trash bin section like that bin in stores with NBA 20XX, NFL 20XX, and any other game you would not spend a $1 on or call it the bundle fodder section and remove the price cause you know you're only gonna buy that crap in a 10 games for $2 bundle.

5 years ago*

plus the whole "guilty until proven" innocent thing. no, even more, they know people are innocent and just want to piss off others all while acting like victims. revoking keys should be illegal. if some "keys" have been bought using stolen credit cards and whatnot then the end customer shouldn't be affected (unless an end customer did it lol)

5 years ago

steam should quit this hands off shit and before a dev can revoke lots of keys maybe look into the matter first! its not like steam cant afford to pay someone to look into this shit.

5 years ago

Well... if you buy a game from a grey market site and it was bought with a stolen credit card its the buyers fault in a way. Tough, you knew the risks when you were buying it at a markdown price. There is always a possibility that someone on there is not a legit seller. How are Steam or the devs to know who is innocent in all of that? The easiest thing to do is just revoke after the credit card owner has done their chargeback.

If a car is stolen, and you buy it without checking its background and asking for it's log books/ proof of ownership, that car may be taken from you as evidence and there's a high chance that you'll have lost your money as well.

Devs should be able to revoke keys that are bought with stolen credit cards, BUT they shouldn't have the ability to mass revoke unless those keys were marked as BETA to begin with. Something has got to give.

5 years ago

this dev is a (censure) first steam revoked beta keys,second dev say illegal keys and finally hes say -groupess dont pay me ,omg

5 years ago

he was in Groupees supportchat a few minutes ago :
volkanTurkey11:16
Hello everyone, I'm the developer of No:70 Eye of Basir, which you have a victimization about this game today. A long time ago, we gave many keys to Groupees for my game to sell them. And now they said, nothing is sold so they didn't do any payments to us. So I revoked the keys -which they said they are not sold-. But as I see on your negative comments, they sold many keys to you. The real scammers are Groupees. We understand your victimization.
volkanTurkey11:16
If you send us an email with proof screenshot (about you got the game in your library or something else you can proof), we will help you. Email address: info@no70game.com Sorry for this problem, Best regards, VD.
volkanTurkey11:17
I'm just announcing to the players. How can I talk with Groupees if they are not replying me
volkanTurkey11:24
We are trying also.
volkanTurkey11:24
But they don't reply us.

5 years ago

" And now they said, nothing is sold so they didn't do any payments to us." oh look, did he get any screenshot of that ?

5 years ago

Got a replacement Key 30 min after sending an Email to the Dev

5 years ago

Well I feel bad each time someone has a key revoked but this one was a blast when people found out the dev has had multiple vac bans. Hopefully soon we can go a week/month without a key revoke

5 years ago

Be careful !
The filthy dev (multiple vacbans) ask for a screenshot of the revocation box along with your library.
If you choose to do so instead of waiting for Groupees to come with replacements directly in our accounts, don't forget to remove your login name that appears on top of the window.
I suspect it might be a fraud attempt to collect accounts username for later use of mass piracy.
Its notourious that us bundle buyers are sitting on huge libraries with hundreds or thousands of cards, and are valuable targets for accounts hijacks.

Don't give your username and get a disposable email unrelated to your steam account if you seek a replacement key from the dev.
I don't trust a turkish multivac ban cheater with such informations.

5 years ago

I wouldnt give my main email or any account info to this untrustworthy failed developer, but thats just me. I still have the game, since i got it from steam directly

5 years ago

Banners flying

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.