Hello eveyone,
Its been 4 months since my last GA (Whoops) so here is a little giveaway to celebrate my 500 games milestone. I might add some more GA's when the Humble Monthly comes around, but that depends on the package :)

For those interested, i discovered Metapop this weekend (a platform where you can enter in music competitions) and decided to give it a try. Using a few samples i had to create one or more tracks. Im not really into electronic music so this was interesting to do and here are the results. I dont expect to win but it would be fun if a few people listened to it and shared their thoughts on it. Thanks for reading!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Potato?

View Results
Yes
No

Kudos on the landmark and also for staying active, despite a high given/won ratio. Too many people only make GAs only to level up

5 years ago

Thanks! And yeah (I also used to be like that xD, max CV bundles) but now I like giving games that seem fun instead of bundle games that probably end up never being played :)

5 years ago

500? that's just starting up right? :P

Thanks for celebrating with us!

5 years ago

Yeah, the rookie numbers xD and yet I already have a hard time finishing all the games I'm playing!

5 years ago

Thanks

5 years ago

:)

5 years ago

At first I thought you were giving away 500 games, which I thought was either overly generous or just crazy. ;)

Good luck with the electronic music competition.

5 years ago

Oh whoops, accidental clickbait :,) If I could I would haha, thanks!

5 years ago

Congrats on your 500 games milestone, Vleker.

View attached image.
5 years ago

Thanks!

5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by vleker.