https://uk.gamesplanet.com/promo/lunar_sale
or
https://de.gamesplanet.com/promo/lunar_sale

I believe this is the lowest price of Shadow of Mordor so far (pretty much the same as lowest Nuuvem price except anyone can buy without any VPN at gamesplanet)
I'd probably get it but I'm pretty broke right now and I wanna get The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III when it launches later this month ._. Maybe next time.

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Good deals?

View Results
Yay
Nay
Option everybody will vote for regardless of the poll's question.
Student is addicted.

Euro kills any deal for me. It's much cheaper to wait it out on Steam, where I can pay with my currency and regional pricing.

8 years ago

Yeah, I suppose this deal is really only useful for people in EU1 & EU2 regions :p

8 years ago

"Student is addicted" should be a mandatory poll option from now on LOL

As for the deal it's really good but I grabbed it back when the LoTR combo pack was up at nuuvem. And even if I hadn't I'm broke for the week :P

8 years ago

I agree =P I wonder how long it'll take for him to notice this discussion. Also, I skipped that combo pack because SoM was the only game I wanted from it so yeah :p

8 years ago

I take it, it activates on steam?

8 years ago

Yes, you get a steam key.

8 years ago

thx, I guess i will buy it then, will take a long time to get a better deal out of this.

8 years ago

Well, maybe it'll get discounted again during steam's summer sale but it's not guaranteed. Last sale for it was like 66% off if I recall correctly.

8 years ago

Alien is cheap too, dont pass that up!

8 years ago

Yeah, I was considering putting that one in the title of this discussion as well but it was at a very similar price less than a month ago on the same site so I didn't bother.

8 years ago

Just a quick bump in case some other people want to get this before the deal ends (which is in 1hr 30min)

8 years ago

It was for 11€ already, thats when i bought it

8 years ago

If the status is: In Prüfung, what does that mean? its something along the line of exam, following the dictionary but I dont understand it, in this situation

edit: found it, they had a safety block because of payment issue, (different email of registration and paypal)

8 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

8 years ago

Pshhhhhhh, I thought you wouldn't notice the OBVIOUS TRUTH before I closed this discussion. Even when the poll is about deals, everybody still knows you're addicted!

8 years ago

Deleted

8 years ago

Now you're just trying to find loopholes! I shall await your own riggedreal poll!

8 years ago

Deleted

8 years ago

Your previous poll was rigged! You luckily had Barbie hide the truth from the rest of the community, but that will not happen again! Next time it will be different!

8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago by bludshade.