I actually have 2 questions (I definitely lied).

I have a nice amount of bitcoins right now and I was planning to spend some outside humblebundle's bundles. Sadly I've seen that I cannot spend them on HumbleBundle Store or GreenManGaming if the price is displayed as € (I'm from Italy, EU2 zone).

So, first question: Can I pay with bitcoins on either site if I use (let's say hola) to set my ip as US one?
Second question (probably more important than the first): I've seen that Metro Redux games have different depots for ROW and NA on steamdb but the bundle has none so, do I get a (useless) NA key if I buy the Metro Redux Bundle from HumbleBundle Store or is the key ROW?

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm in the US, just checked the Humble Store and my only payment options are card and PayPal.

8 years ago

You're right, at https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/202394364-Available-Payment-Options they wrote "(Temporarily disabled for store purchases)"
I'll wait to see what is going to change on GreenManGaming after their credit system changes on November 24th, 2015.

Thank you for the answer.

8 years ago

Check Games Planet out, they accept bitcoins and usually have some pretty good deals :)

8 years ago

Thank you, I'll look into that one, seems good and I've checked to make sure it's an actual authorized steam reseller.

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

8 years ago

IndieGala takes bitcoin, I just noticed. Don't know if that's region restricted, though.

8 years ago

You're right! I can pay with bitcoin in there, good to know, ty.

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.