Been a user here for some time now, and when i started i pretty much joined every single giveaway, after a while i started joining only group giveaways, since there are far more chances of winning there, out of that i got one game (bah, a bundle to be more precise), and now i just dont know what to spend my points in D:, i've been looking for EP2 giveaways, but i havent seen much of those, not to even mention The orange box, Bastion, or Nuclear Dawn (these games i've been dying to try them out honestly :D), biggest problem is that if i keep going like this i'll probably get to the cap by tomorrow....

So, what should i do about them? waste them and hope for the best? or wait, maybe reach the cap and hope for one of those games to come up as a giveaway?

Could have been easier if i could send some points to someone aswell :D.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Join every single giveaway.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

Exactly, this is the reason i dont go all out and pick random giveaways, i see no point in doing so.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

I have around 900 stuffed up in long giveaways :(

1 decade ago

Well, for Nuclear Dawn, it's going to be in the indie royale before long. So if you don't get it then you can get it when the indie royale giveaways start that include it. Other then that, I'd say just stick to games you want.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Onomatopesha.