XCOM: Enemy Unknown on Amazon
There you go!

PS: Could someone tell me, if this activates in Europe (EU1)?
EDIT: just found out, there only is a RU and ROW version, so I guess I'll be fine.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

If I wasn't getting it with Bioshock I would be all over this one :)

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

How do you know if you'll be getting this with BS:Inf? Its still only on 74%

1 decade ago

Because there is 100% of chances that it will reach 100%, duh. It reached 74% in 4 days. There is over a weekleft to the game release. Do the math.

1 decade ago

It has been on presale for over 4 days, more likely 2 weeks already. If you would have had any classes in probability or "maths" you would know its never 100% that it reaches 100%, duh. Who says the curve isnt dropping/stalling and it reaches 95% because the community is saturated? You have much to learn young Padawan..

1 decade ago

At this rate? No, sorry, this will hit 100% without a question. Dont even know why you are saying otherwise.

Also, each tier has a individual percentage. So yes, it reached 74% in 4 days.

1 decade ago

This.

The first stage filled quickly, the second was rather slow. However, as soon as it got to the third stage it filled up very quickly and I'll likely be pre-ordering too.

1 decade ago

94% now...

You were saying what, exactly?

1 decade ago

The bearing out in reality of a chain events has no relevance to the stated non-zero probability of a said event. Now you're just being smug (while continuing to misunderstand statistics.)

1 decade ago

Granted, a non-zero probability is always a possibility in any situation.

This doesn't make it valid to use that very small probability as a valid counter-point when all trending points otherwise.

Anyone following the pre-order's progress could see it gaining 1% every hour or two for 3 days in a row. With over a week to go and the game being in the top 5 sellers list on Steam, the chances of it failing to reach 100% when already at 74% (at time of posting) is very unlikely.

Arguing otherwise just serves to be contrarian for the sake of argument.

1 decade ago

It's going up by about 1% per hour or two, with over a week until release... so, yeh.

In fact, it's at 93% right now, only 10 hours since your post.

1 decade ago

Same here.

1 decade ago

What do you see on your Steam account (not in the Library) when you activate it? "XCOM: Enemy Unknown NA" or "XCOM: Enemy Unknown WorldWide" or something else? Is it region locked? (because there is a NA version: http://cdr.thebronasium.com/sub/search/Search.name:xcom )

1 decade ago

I don't know as of now, since I haven't bought it yet.
But if someone buys it, it would be awesome if he posts here if it is region locked or not.

1 decade ago

I just bought it and it says "XCOM: Enemy Unknown WorldWide", so no worries :)

1 decade ago

Awesome!

1 decade ago

HRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, Stop taunting me amazon!

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by MrRossi.