Hey guys :) I created a Curator group mainly so I can finally finish the long list of backlog on my steam account (170+ Games). I am aiming to 100% every one of them, however, if there are achievements that are impossible or exceptionally difficult to the point where it doesn't make any sense to complete it I might SAM it, etc. ( Personal choice). I hope i'll 100% most games and maybe that will present a unique perspective into each game I review as I will have in-depth knowledge on the games rather than reviewing it before I finish the game and will give buyers a more rich understanding on what they're buying. I'm happy and open for critics and suggestions to improve :) I created my first review today after 100% Hyper Knight ( Review Here). My Curator page that I created today can be found Here and my group associated with it: Zzz Group

Thanks for reading :)

I will be conducting the giveaway weekly but for the first week, I'll do two gives (The first one ending in 3 days).

Weekly Giveaway Open/Closed
Week 1 Goat Simulator Open
Week 2 (TBA) TBA
5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you usually 100% a game (Get all the achievements/collectables)

View Results
Yes
No

I love jumping from one game to another, so I don't go for 100%.
Also, I mainly play story driven games, so I hardly replay just for the achievement, unless the games has multiple endings.

5 years ago

That's what I was doing but I barely stuck with a game because another one peaked my eye and the cycle went on forever in addition to that I was purchasing new games ever opportunity I got which made my habit worse.

5 years ago

I feel you.
only 98 out of 336 games played.

5 years ago

I really love the idea you have! You've got yourself a new follower and group member :D

5 years ago

Thank you! :)

5 years ago

Depends on the achievements. Some are time-drainers like, "Do a total of 1000000+ (accumulated) DMG," or, "Play x matches," and some are like, "Literally open the game." If there are actual challenges or easter eggs then I might do them, or if a game annoys me so much I never want to play it again, I 100% it as an excuse to never touch it. Some games have ridiculously hard achievements too, so I aim for a soft 50% to balance those with the easy.

Good luck on your backlog! :)

5 years ago

Were you talking about CSGO? If so that's true.

Going to take a while to finish my backlog but I'll try to enjoy my ride ;p

5 years ago

Ah, yeah, probably. Was just thinking off the top of my head. Pretty sure a lotta multiplayer games do it since they can't do many campaign achievements :P

Drive safely.

View attached image.
5 years ago

This section is for Steam Group recruitment. Please remove the curator ad.

As part of describing your group and what it does, you are allowed to mention your curation page. It should not be the focus of you OP, however, and should not include links to your curator page.

5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by Zomby.