30 keys per 1 hour / total 1500 keys
Join the lottery at:
Link

Some social media actions are required.

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Oh my.. This is their best giveaway ever and sadly I'm out of points..
Average User 51 credits - Average 71 credits to win
gotta get over 70p for a chance to win..

8 years ago

Woohoo, I am the lucky winner :D

View attached image.
8 years ago

with how much of credits?

8 years ago

57? It was first time I've used the site so I don't know for sure how it works :P I had 50 something credits - now I have only 7 credits left so I guess it took 50 for a win, right?

8 years ago

Another lucky winner here! :)
(With 174 credits)

8 years ago

Wow! All of that with, or without, writting reviews? D:

8 years ago

Without any reviews, I was just very unlucky with their other GA's :)

8 years ago

i alwys thought this is a fake site, nothing won from them, ever o_0

8 years ago

Thy're legitimate, just...annoying, to put it mildly, and swamped with thousands of entrants such that your chances aren't that much better than Steamgifts...
I don't really want to elaborate, but some actions they did pissed me off so much and put me off entering stuff for a good long while.

Still, I shouldn't be complaining that much, I got my Red Solstice copy from there :)

8 years ago

I am not a dog who chasing ball.

8 years ago

Only 58 credits so probably won't win xP

8 years ago

People with 11 credits can win so I am sure you can also if you have luck
11 Credit winner

8 years ago

Not sure my 159 credits are enough , the results say people with 15 credits win this : |

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

8 years ago

thanks i won first try!

8 years ago

Yea... been looking for this game for a while now. When I saw it was the next GA, I immediately stopped entering Panoptes rounds so I wouldn't have the chance to loose any credit by winning it.

I think I might be getting a bit obsessed with this in particular. I've been saving some info, manually on notepad (yes, I know it's not efficient... did I said obsession?), every 15-20 min for the rounds I participate and was also looking at some of the winners profiles. I stopped looking the profiles, some of them were making me a bit anxious (I'm fine knowing that some people are lucky, but that was too many extremely lucky people around to my brain grasp the idea at that moment).

Well... right now 11 rounds, 92 credits. I hope I get it soon and also the other ones who have been trying for a while (:

8 years ago

just half an hour ago there was that vip round with only 2 participants O_o

8 years ago

won it with 64 credits

8 years ago

I have a question, if somehow I won the game. Because I'm not a big fan of Multiplayer game, "Should" I make a giveaway of it here? Is it Ok with you guys? Or ppl will hate it? Of course I didn't spend real money into it, but I did spend my time and effort.

8 years ago

I imagine they will be against it. I know if I win it, I will activate it though.

8 years ago

Well there's nothing in the rules here or on Orly that says you shouldn't. There is a rule on Orly saying you shouldn't sell it but nothing about giving your copy away. Strictly speaking you wouldn't be breaking any rules.
People would probably be against it as you'd be getting CV here by taking away the chance of winning the game directly from those who would play it if they won it on Orly and you'd be getting a chance on Orly to write a review and get more points for something you haven't played.

8 years ago*

from Orly FAQ:::
Am I allowed to sell the game key?
No, your account will be blocked if you resell any keys from Orlygift. Be fair and enjoy the game <3

Well while not being very clear about "giving away your copy", I think we can assume they expect winners to enjoy the game themselves.

8 years ago

Selling the key means you'd be making money on them, giving it away makes you no money so it's not the same, strictly speaking.
They went so far as to write a rule that you can't ask for more copies if you win one so, I'm guessing, they'd make a rule for regifting if they wanted it.
But I know what you mean, the spirit of things is that you should keep it. And entering for something you don't want is not very nice to others who do want it.

8 years ago

they do keep track of your account (for example you got to get time in game to write review) and technically speaking - they cannot know if you gave the game away or sold it - so my guess is that if you don't activate the game they will not look into whether you sold it or traded it or gave it away, they wil just block the account. Also anyone caught up selling the key would just claim they simply gave it away otherwise.

8 years ago

Yeah, that's the thing with rules, they either need to be carefully spelled out or they will be manipulated with.
Also, once you log in for the first time and they check if you own 5 games you're free to set your account back to private so if you're not writing reviews (for which you want to get credit) there's no way for them to check your account again and you're still free to enter whatever you want with the points you get from entering each round. Or am I wrong?

8 years ago

until your session lasts ;) next time when you try to log in after being logged out it will qask you to set public again ;)

idk how they gonna deal with it now, but i remember when they started there were different UI letting you easilly for example look through winners lists and quite a few of previous winners were greyed out as banned ;p

8 years ago

Oh, that's cool. I thought it just checked your profile once, as it said in the FAQ, to make sure you have 5 or more games. I logged in and out several times and it didn't ask me to connect to Steam or anything so I assumed it was just for the first time but that's clearly because I always keep my profile set to public so there's no reason to ask.

8 years ago

It is against Steamgifts rules.

Beta keys, guest passes, coupons, and free games should not be given away.
8 years ago

I believe that the game has to be given out on a much bigger scale to be counted as free here. Or at least that's what I've noticed so far.

8 years ago

depends - 5k keys GAs end up on free list right away (and there's been 5k GAs on orlygift), but then again they give key immediatelly, you don't have to win it like on orlygift.

8 years ago

Yeah, that too, the winning part of it all. You could regift anything you won from any other giveaway site here (let's ignore the consequences on that other place) and it wouldn't be an issue for SG. Even if it were a developer giveaway and they were giving 5k keys.

8 years ago

idk, really - you would have to ask mod ;) Afaik all other major GA sites (besides Companion) allow regifting anyway so if you regift win from PB or GM it should not be a problem (I know I have done so ;p) - about companion I have no idea tbh, but as Companion has one-strike policy - if you're caught you don't get suspended just banned right away regifting wins from there would be stupid thing to do anyway - you get a little CV and lose chance for all future GAs ;p

8 years ago

What is PB?

8 years ago

PlayBlink

8 years ago

Ooooh, never heard of that one. SG takes up all my free time so there's no time left to explore other sites. Not that I could either emotionally or finantially commit myself to any other place xD

8 years ago

I focus mainly on SG as well SC and GM I visit ocassionally when I have free time, PB I invested a little back in a day but stopped. My wins from these sites are nowhere near compared to SG ones but still happens ;) And a free game from time to time is still a nice bonus ;)

8 years ago

Plenty of games from Orlygift are on the blacklist, I don't see why LiF shouldn't put on it as well.

8 years ago

Oh dont get me wrong, I'm not advocating that it should be regifted here or that it should be kept off the giveaway blacklist. I haven't really given it much thought or formed a solid opinion of it since I can see both "sides" having a good point and I'm too busy at the moment to give it a good thought, I'm just discussing the rules as they are currently on SG and Orly.

8 years ago

Thanks for all your answers, I read them all, interesting, we have the same opinion about this, seem like the answer is "shouldn't", but there is something not clearly here. Since Life is Feudal still on the list of game can give away, I still feel it xD

8 years ago

Yeah, un-clear rules do tend to cause confusion and we're left to be guied by our own compasses. You're most welcome :)

8 years ago

It might have not been judged by support yet, it may have not been exploited enough yet, it may never get added - all in all it's your choice but in case your GA gets retroactively deleted and you lose your CV or you get banned and excluded from any upcoming orlygift GAs - don't come crying to the forums as you've been informed :>

8 years ago

Things get really serious if what you said is true, but yes, it make sense :D

8 years ago

If you don't want the game, why would you enter for it?
There are others who want to win so they can actually play the game ...

8 years ago

This

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

8 years ago

Happy Cakeday XD

8 years ago

We all know that not all of them enter to play, not really sure about how many winners (total 1500 keys) will play. someone may enter for collecting purpose and I see there is nothing wrong about it (you might say something here, but befire that, think about yourself, from some mass giveaway - example gleam, are you getting them to play, for real, or just collecting purpose). Its the same. And enter it, but not spend for yourself, but will give the game away later, I see its not bad too.

8 years ago

Entering to win it just to farm CV is wrong, IMHO.
It's also against SG rules to give away games you received for free. ;)

8 years ago

Hmm I see your point, I found there are 4 ppl here giving away Life is Feudal now, one of them is a developer, and the start time all after Orlygift, let see what happen. Because I saw a lot of ppl gave away key got from Orlygift from previous giveaway, but saw no negative consequence.

8 years ago

it doesn't matter how you feel abot them, it matters what the rules say about them. If I win something on PlayBlink for example I will feel fine regifting it as rules alow it. If I win something on a site that prohibits trading/regifting/selling it like SG or orly - it does not mater how you "feel" about it. You follow the rules or you're a scumbag ;p

8 years ago

+1 :3

8 years ago

You're not allowed to give away games you got for free

Beta keys, guest passes, coupons, and free games should not be given away.
8 years ago

Heh, that means bunch of even level-10 people broke rules when they gave away game they got for free buying something on Steam (like, getting Xcom and some other games for preordering Bioshock Infinite).

8 years ago

well - this we know SG does not consider free - if you get soething for "free" when there's purchase required it's not really "free" ;)

8 years ago

They paid for a special promotion. If they get something "for free" on top of something they purchased, they actually did spent money on it :)

8 years ago

Thanks for your answer, but I confuse: how are "free games"? This makes me think about Tremor games site, You don't need spend money on that, just click click click here and there, then you can get the Steam code, is it consider as free games? Because I saw ppl really like getting code from that site. And now we come back to Orlygift, we don't received a code directly, we also have to click click click here and there, then wish lucky will come, is it the same as Tremor at some point?

8 years ago

Well Tremor is a bit hard to compare to anything else. You actually don't get something for free, you either sell your soul / private information or do some other tasks, you a) earn coins and then b) spend coins. Some countries don't even have any offers available and can only get games by trading in items, like I do. Most of the games are bundle games anyways so won't give much CV.

Still, the philosophy of Orlygifts is: Win a game, play a game and rate a game. They started off as a review4key page, which meant people who didn't write a review on Steam got banned but I think Valve didn't allow it because of false reviews... But still I think people should only enter for games they want and in exchange for a free game write a review and give the devs feedback to show some gratitude. Hope that helps :)

8 years ago

Seem like we're on the same boat, almost Tremor's offers are not available in my region too.
About Orlygift, no, you don't have to write a review/rate, I think its totally voluntary activity, that's why they give more points for ppl actually doing it, for encourage, from the beginning. I still remembered that time when we can write reviews on Steam to get more points. I see your point, anout 1500 winners, how many ppl will actually playing it? Few hundreads, maybe, we never know.

8 years ago

Orly did ban non-activators in the past. You are not forced to review/play the game but you are prohibited from profiting from it.

8 years ago

Oh dear, thanks for the info, I never heard that they did that.

8 years ago

mentioned before in your own discussion thread tree here and here

8 years ago

Yes, I read yours, and agree with the keep track part, but curious are you sure they got banned for did not actived the game, or just was caught as a clone account. Because somehow I still find their rules not clearly about the redeem stuff.

8 years ago

tbh - their rules are perfectly clear - you just try to find them "unclear" to justify your potential regifting ;) Like I said before - your choice.

8 years ago

Oh no pls don't think I'm that bad xD oh but maybe its true, like you said before, there are some giveaway sites allow doing that, so I thought maybe Orlygift is the same xD
"No, your account will be blocked if you resell any keys from Orlygift. Be fair and enjoy the game <3"
Why not "not active" instead of "resell". It could be clearer.

8 years ago

because you are looking at it from the perspective of Steam user aware of GA sites - most of users are not. There are tens of millions of Steam users, only hundreds of thousands tried to register to SG.While for you it may sound different to sell the key, trade the key, regift a key - most of users won't know any difference because they are not aware of GA sites, afraid of trading (or not aware of it at all) etc. Heck - the person who wrote the rules may have not been aware of concept that people may just give keys away to strangers. Best course of action is to use common sense - for example: Humble Bundle will tell you that you are not allowed to sell keys, but you are allowed to gift them to friends. That indicates understanding of gifting concept and will allow creating GiveAways. On the other hand Orly will tell you you are not allowed to resell keys and will not mention trading/gifting at all - but considering whole sync thing, review with tracking game-time etc you should be able to guess that maybe they didn't mention regifting not because they allow it like you assumed, but because someone was not even aware of regifting concept.

8 years ago

I totally see your point now, you are so right about the awareness of gifting and GA sites. But you also admit that there is a missing piece there, right? Because they don't count us with regifting cases. Hmm.

8 years ago

Oh you're wrong about the perople being involved in Orly not knowing about the concept of giving away a game, specifically on SG, since one of the leading members of the Orly group and the site has commented in this discussion. Adding two words to their rule "or give away" would be very easy to do. It would have been even easier, as Mono said, to just write "must activate the game on your account" (which everyone would understand, be it a user who never heard of SG or anyone else) because, even if they didn't know about these kinds of sites (and they do know) there's stil a very simple and common move of giving something to a friend so I'm not accepting the idea that they don't know about the possibility of giving a code away for free.
As for the other users who don't know about these kinds of sites, the same thing about giving something to a friend applies.

Disclaimer: This comment does not reflect any feelings on my part about regifting the key, I'm just saying the leaders ow Orly know about SG and, most likely, other giveaway sites and are well aware of the concept of re-gifting.

8 years ago

I'm npotsaying Noone on Orly know the concept. I am saying that person who was working on ruleset or TOS may not know or simply userbase may not know thus they decided to use wording understandable to people not knowing as well.

8 years ago

That kinda falls under the "his mistake" category xD

8 years ago

like people farming developer keys, yet sg is ok with them.

8 years ago

That's a form of advertising yet I don't like the fact either. If I was a dev I'd make my own profile instead of giving it someone who's then able to join higher level giveaways but hey, you cannot really compare those 2 with eachother.

8 years ago

well, tbh - people getting keys from devs are not against it - the game needs to be available in large quantities publicly - if the dev privately hand out keys it is not publicly available ;p Also nowadays with 5-copies-then-smaller-CV it's no longer such a big problem - they won't farm massive CV with these keys anyway while at the same time allowing massive number of users win ;) Also also - you cannot jump to conclusiona that they all get their keys for free - won't call out but some of big Featured GA creators did not get keys for free - they simple bought big bulks of unwanted keys for shovelware games from devs and create GAs in small bunks to promote various GL games, sites etc. It is shady, sure, but they paid for the keys not got them for free.

8 years ago

how many dev copies are we talking about here?
Up to 23 copies it gives more than 15% which is better than bundled games btw.

8 years ago

noone will make 23 copies GAs to promote anything - only 50+ copies get featured on SG ;) and We're talking cerain people buying hundreds of keys and then making multiple 50 Copies GAs over and over again to promote different things ;) But all in all - you need min 50 copies which is way below profitable in CV itself ;)

8 years ago

well
50 copies of a $30 priced game gives $417 CV
50 copies of a $20 priced game gives $278 CV
50 copies of a $10 priced game gives $139 CV

not sure how much these people are paying for dev copies, might be close to nothing?

wrote a simple program to calculate CV farmed if anyone wants it:
http://www.filedropper.com/devcvfarm_1

8 years ago

they were not switching games so often and these surely were not 20-30$ games, mostly 1,2,5$ ones ;) And like I said - done not in 50 Copies alone, rather buying bulk of 5000 keys and making 100 separate GAs each with 50 copies over the course of months to promote 100 different things.
and 5000 GAs of 1$ game give 14$ CV. 2$ 28 CV, 5$ 70 CV. I bet when buying such a crazy numbers of keys they were paying more than 14$ for 5000 keys no matter how cheap they were buyying those so like I said - main focus was not CV farm but cheaply promoting various projects. Very cheaply ;p

8 years ago

We don't need to focus so hard on "1000x copies featured developer giveaways" though. The point is if someone can make giveaways with free obtained or super cheap developer keys for several different titles, farming CV can be very easy.

if the dev privately hand out keys it is not publicly available ;p

Same applies to orly keys I guess, we don't know where they are coming from unless the giveaway creator says it.

8 years ago

the thing is that if you get keys not for free but "cheaply" but make feature GA with them most of these keys will be worth nothing meaning the more you give away the smaller the discount you got on them gets. It doesn't matter that 23 Copies give bigger or smaller CV. You still got to buy 27 more that will give you very shitty CV. Or hundreds more that will give you no CV ;p And no - it still does not make farming CV very easy - you think it's so easy then go and contact devs yourself and obtain hundreds of keys ;p And these that devs are willing to sell for few xcents per key shovelware games - before selling big bulks for GAs promotions they usually put them into any bundle imagineable - so forget about 14$ we were talking before, most of the times you will get 2.1$ CV for 50 copies of 1$ game, because it was on bundle list ;p

8 years ago

I had VIP once, but I can't renew it, "buy vip" button leads to nowhere... :/

I had VIP when they had f2p/free games (Spellweaver) or repeats (Jet Racing) or games without VIP rounds (Just Cause 3), but now that there is something good my VIP has expired...

8 years ago

Yeah, I also tried to look into the VIP thing but it led nowhere. Nice to know I'm not the only one who's having that problem.

8 years ago

They are removing that feature. There are only a few vips left I guess and they are waiting their VIP sub to expire then it will be removed completely according to what they said in the steam group.

8 years ago

why?

8 years ago

"We have decided to remove the VIP feature. So you cannot buy VIP anymore.
Now we are waiting that the current VIPs expire and then remove the complete feature."

"We are changing / readjust the system and many user feedback was negativ about the VIP-Feature."

is what they said

8 years ago

Thank you for the info :)

8 years ago

where did you find that? O_O

8 years ago

8 years ago

Ew quite hidden, thanks!

Shouldn't this be something important to mention somewhere on the actual website, i.e. a popup when clicking on the "get vip" button? :|

8 years ago

Yes, that would be nice. Don't think I already knew about that, I had to search for that forum thread in order to help you (and because I was interested in reading it too) ;)

8 years ago

It's really probably not worth it. I mean the way this site works. I did win my panoptes key, but I had to enter more than 30 times, which in practice was a hell lot of time and effort. And I was one of the lucky ones. Most people didn't even get that key with even more points and entries. Too much trouble in my opinion for relatively mediocre chances to win anything... Not worth the effort imo... It's too random.

8 years ago*

I won Life is feudal with only like 36 credits, entered around 10 times, definitely worth it.

About effort, it only takes few clicks per hour and a very little attention, personally it was nothing for me.

8 years ago

That's pure luck though. Imagine that you could just as easily have to click 70 or more times to win (70+ hours yes) or even 100++, so compare the effort with that. Obviously if you get something with so few credits, you are definitely the minority and not the rule. And this example is not fake, there's tons of people that have to enter more than 100 or 150 times to win something.

8 years ago

After one round I saw over 5 people had won with under 20 points

8 years ago

The average is 71, so you are talking about minority, statistically-wise. Of course anything can happen, but the same way someone can be lucky and win fast with 20-30 entries, another one can be unlucky and need more than 100-110. It is a lottery after all...

8 years ago

Yeah, I was just saying because I was so taken aback by it. It is pure luck, like with most things in life, but that doesn't mean it's not woth a try if you really want it and don't mind the effort ;)

8 years ago

Welp. Nobody's forcing you to participate. If you want this game, then simply go ahead and enter it to win, if you're not going to try, at least don't stop others.

And you're making it extremely complicated, it's really easy to win, you're most likely to win if you keep trying, the game is good enough and definitely worth the effort, and effort isn't much but few clicks per hour, nobody's telling you to sit and wait for it every single hour, just do it whenever you remember.

"The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person who's trying to do it"

P.S

"So how is my chance now?
Total Credits / Your Credits

Example: 1000 Total Credits in Round, You have 20 Credits
Your Chance to win is 1:50"

The chances are great, and there's still plenty of time, so if you want the game, go ahead and get it.

8 years ago*

Wouldn't say chances are great for LiF giveaway - 3000 users per giveaway, 50 credits average, that's 150000 credits. Unless you have like 1000 credits, your chances aren't that big :P

8 years ago

3000 Users 50 chances is indeed 150000 credits, but you forget that there's 30 keys given away per hour. So if you have 100 Credits for example your chances in a single GA are ((3000*50)/30/)100 aka 1:50 = 2%. Now if you manage to enter just half of GAs each day - so 12 per day it means you will enter 24 GAs during the GA it will mean you will have 38.5% to win - I would call these chances pretty big - and it's with 100 Credits not 1000 like you suggested ;) With 1000 Credits you will have 1:5 chance to win in each round which would mean that entering 24 rounds in the event you will have 99,62% chance to win ;p

8 years ago

Ahh, yes, forgot about that little info.

8 years ago

worry not - I forgot it in my first calculations as well ;p

8 years ago

it´s not worth it. entered thier giveaways for months... nothing won yet. panoptes would have been very nice :(

8 years ago

It is worth it if you are sitting at your PC anyway ;) So far I've won 9 games from the,m - it's not a lot, but it's still 9 bonus games ;)

8 years ago

I have entered the round 5 times but it still says 1 round and stuck with 61 credits,what I am doing wrong ???

8 years ago

Have you tried logging out and logging back in?

8 years ago

Yep,tried 2 times but same result.

8 years ago

You should contact their support if you cant find a fix, I contacted them yesterday about not getting points for friend invites and they, as I sent them screenshots as proof, added the points to my account so you can be sure they're reading the e-mails they get and they do care about helping us out.

8 years ago

thanks for helping issue RESOLVED without contacting support staf.

8 years ago

Oh yay! How did you do it?

8 years ago

router restart 2 times log in log out 3 times.Thats what your first advice

8 years ago

Hope I will win one copy, now entered my 7th round ...

8 years ago

I have 35 credits and I have entered a good amount of rounds till now. Let's see if this is my lucky round or else I don't deserve my name. xD

8 years ago

Woo, I won one and only tried twice. Had 103 credits.

8 years ago

congrats. you had enough of luck

8 years ago

193 points ... no win in 12 rounds... then u can see guys with 16/32 points who got game. Why i bother myself by entering? :D

8 years ago

i'm the guy with bad news http://prntscr.com/acnwu9

8 years ago

this is also unfair twice because if i won game it takes from my acc 50 points so i drop to 140... if he won with 7 he drop to 0 points.... smart and fair system.

View attached image.
8 years ago

just how it always is... sometimes you lose, and sometimes the others win ^_^

freevirtualhug

8 years ago

i have nothing vs. he or me... but i think with points its bad... from 7 to 0 and from 190 to 140... loss 43 points for nothing. This is bad by me.

8 years ago

you lose more points but you have also bigger chance to win. A guy with 5 credits will lose 5 on win, a guy with 50 will lose 50 so 45 more, but the guy with 50 in return gets 10 times better chance to win than the guy with 5 every turn.

8 years ago

you having `193 credits doesn't guarantee that you win. It only gives you 6 times better chances than the guy with 32. You still need luck anyway. Look at it this way - will you call SG unfair and flawed system because you entered 6 GAs of game XYZ and didn't win and I won the first one I entered? nope. I was just more lucky than you.

8 years ago

I understand to points thing. But it seems anmoying. 200p nothing.. 7p win.

8 years ago

you just notice it easier because it's a single Ga you keep looking at, but this happens to you al the time ;) You enter GA of the game you really want on SG for the 50th time and still lose, someone who enters it for the 1st time wins. You have entered over 6500 GAs and won 19, someone entered 1000 and won 20. By what you're saying you should be annoyed on each Ga you lose on SG to a person with weaker profile as well ;p

8 years ago

Sg is also boring... :D I won grav some days ago... After 4 months of entering. Iam totally unlucky in giveaways :)

8 years ago

give it time ;) don't focus on Public GAs (unless you get really high level) instead focus on groups, puzzles, forum trains, hidden GAs etc - this will give you much bigger chances ;) Be active on forums like you are now, but try to be positive, helpful etc - people will WL you and you get even more chances. It's not the case of luck ;) Most of users with really high Win numbers are very active in the community, are in many groups, WLs etc which gives them better opportunities than the ones you're using ;) Simple as that ;) Sure - some luck is always invoilved, but it's much more case of pure mathemathical statistics than your luck ;p

8 years ago

Sure i know, iam not newbie:) entered lot of invite whitelist etc... Still potit0.. Not needed solve it more. Sm1 stole my luck :P

8 years ago

I'm not receiving any email? Tried both hotmail and gmail.

8 years ago

What email do you waiting for?

8 years ago

confirmation

8 years ago

YOUR CURRENT CREDITS
209 Credits

Jesus Christ ..how many credits i need to won this : |

8 years ago

you don't need credits, you need luck...

8 years ago

over 9000, also look at this :D its reply on my post from guy http://prnt.sc/acnwu9

8 years ago

Dammit -.-

gonna pray for rngesus

8 years ago

It happens
I won one game with only 6 entries.... but Im sure there werent as many entries and credits for that game.

8 years ago

people are winning with 11 credits and I'm here trying to get it with 101! that's why I always say... orlygifts only induces rage :'(

8 years ago

How in the world you all get that amount of point? I invite my friends, but i´m not get the points -.-

8 years ago

they sold a few bundles iirc for 1.5 or 2 $,each bundle gave +50 points, joining a round gives you +1
Winning a giveaway takes away 50 points
Writing a review for a won game gives you +10p

8 years ago

quite a lot of us are using orlygift for a long time already ;) Each time you enter GA you get 1 Credit, some GAs have also several tasks that can get you bonus points (usually 10-30 Credits) if you don't win your stored credits stay with you and you can use them for another GA, if you win you lose 50 Credits, but then again you earn 10 Credits back for writing a review. So you just don't win a few GAs in a row, you bought some bundles along the way and tadam - you're sitting on high credits ;) This way if you don't win in a long time but are active your chances keep rising. Good practice is to not write reviews right away, store points and then when there's a GA you really want to win you "cash in" all your previous wuins, write all reviews at once and bam - you get 30-60 Bonus Credits for the game you really want :>

8 years ago

just won a copy with 29 credits:) hehe

8 years ago

Grats, I'm salty now (tried 8 times with 60+ credits), guess it's all up to personal luck

8 years ago

yep its all about luck, heads up

8 years ago

wow so lucky!

8 years ago

18 times, now up to 89 credits, half of the keys are gone already (

8 years ago

Started with 87,won with 98 - average credits were 54.

8 years ago

Grats , i've seen x3 life is feudal giveaways here on sgifts :|

8 years ago

There were even more. I'm awake almost all the time since the event started and they keep on showing up on SG almost every hour. (Wishlisted)
Some of them are even restricted to groups. Kinda sad to see, but hey - that's the game.

8 years ago

Thx,happy cake day :)

8 years ago

cake day? :O

8 years ago

Just won a key with 89 points! Yesterday I won Panoptes with 99,don't give up guys! Btw doing the social network stuff gives you a good start,started the whole thing with like 50 points.

8 years ago

Hi guys
Just one question after gettting credits what I have todo is to solve captcha then it says"Yeah! You participate for this round".Thats it ? or I have to click "WON A KEY KNOW" after countdown ends.

8 years ago

"Yeah! " is enough, you are in round.

8 years ago

thanks mate.

8 years ago

That's it. If you win they send key to your mail.

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.