with the week-two additions to the humble telltale bundle, i surpassed 2000 games on steam! behold the kickmen missed being my 2000th game by just one. now i just need to find time to play more of them. when i finish a game i post about it on backlog assassins extraordinaire.

here are 20 games to celebrate! each one has a sgtools check to make sure you had it on your wishlist before today and that you’ve activated all your wins:

6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks!

6 years ago

Bump

6 years ago

Congrats on the milestone misterhaan.:)

6 years ago

Thanks!

I'd recommend you to apply this filter too:

num_wishlisted_games<1000

(or the number you want)

There's a lot of people with all games from Steam wishlisted. When I say "a lot" I'm not exaggerating. I usually check the wishlists to give games and most of the times I end with a browser crash, because those wishlists with 5,000-7,000 games are too long to load well.

6 years ago*

i've definitely seen wishlists over 1000 games long and wondered if those people actually want to play every one of the games on their wishlist. maybe it's possible? i'd use a wishlist position check if there was one to say it has to be in the top 500 of the wishlist, but there's no such item.

i'll track wishlist lengths of the winners and consider limiting wishlist length next time.

6 years ago

wondered if those people actually want to play every one of the games on their wishlist

Obviously no. There's people with 8,000 games in their accounts, they would need to spend their entire life playing games full-time xD

In Steamgifts there are lots of collectors so they add all games to the wishlist because they want to own them all sooner or later.

6 years ago

bump :)

6 years ago

Bump!

6 years ago

bump!

6 years ago

Thanks

6 years ago

7 hours left on these! one game only has 2 entries so pretty great odds there

6 years ago

Everytime, I see such gas, i wish I would use my Whislist more, but I just don't like it very much.

6 years ago

i use my wishlist to keep track of games i'd like to play someday but don't own yet. it's pretty easy to add stuff to it, but trying to organize it if it's longer than 10 or so is super annoying. i keep a top 10 or 15 that i want most and then the rest are in no kind of order

6 years ago

The biggest problem I have is that I need to go to steam to add something to my whislist

6 years ago

Bump

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.