Actually it's Just Cause 3 preorder! With exclusive DLCs, because PC master race. All of you "nah, crappy games for 6.49€" will pay for your mistake!

9 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Even if it's not that dude, 6.49 isn't anything, the games might be crap but think of the time people took to make them, in my country (Luxembourg) we pay 6€ for a beer, and it only last a couple of minutes and for 49 cents more you got almost unlimited gaming time xD

9 years ago

i don't know why should i buy it if i don't even know what i'm getting?

9 years ago

Last year's was underwhelming. I'm not sure it's worth betting on this year being significantly better, but at least it's 6 games this time.

9 years ago

I think they will put:

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light since this month it`s released Temple of Osiris

Hitman Absolution cuz` last year was Blood Money

Soul:Murdered Suspect/Thief because specs

1 Final Fantasy game

Maybe Tomb Raider again

1 Random game (maybe Deus Ex?)

This will be a pretty good deal but it`s just a guess

9 years ago

Sounds about right, although perhaps a little optimistic. I'd guess Thief and Deus Ex: The Fall will be there. Tried to make a list summing up to €90, but I don't have the time to really give it the attention to get something pessimistic which sums up to that.

9 years ago

No ff title lol if you are really lucky maybe VII, but im assuming anyone who wants it has it for steam, more likely would be last remnant as its been out on steam longer and received heavier discounts in the past.

If the random game is a Deus Ex game it will be The Fall lol a broken waste of time

The other 3? You could very well be right with Soul:Murdered Suspect as the 'big' game, but that will get the heavy discount via many sites by the end of January and essentially making this 'gift box' a waste of time lol

9 years ago

Well it kinda isn't since the cost of the box is pretty much what the discounted price for it will be. Maybe a little more, but you get a bunch of other games with it. We could see a FF game, but it'll most likely be the oldest one on steam. I'll wait until like the 16th since maybe a leak might happen or something like that.

9 years ago

It isn't if you don't own the games, I can accept that, so to all who own 0 SE titles on steam - Get this deal!!
But if you know how to trade and don't want to risk double ups of steam keys I can assure you that all of the titles will be cheaper (just like last year) to get from a trader at sale time.

9 years ago

I don't have many SE games, but I still don't care to own games I don't really want. If it had Murdered: Soul Suspect, Tomb Raider, Deus Ex: HR and some a FF game, that would be perfect. But I do have Lara Croft GoL, The Last Remnant and Deus Ex: The Fall on Android, and I'm not interested in many of the other games.

So all in all, there's a chance that I'll get games I want, I just don't think it's a very high one.

9 years ago

Murdered: Soul Suspect will probably be the main game of the bundle since the system requirements looks like an exact match for those on the Steam store page. As far as Thief (2013) or any Final Fantasy games go though, I'd say you can forget those.

9 years ago

Got last year's one and it got a lot of stick on here. I was happy with it as I think I only had one of the games and didn't have Tom Raider which was the headline game.

Don't think I'll be getting it this year, I just have too many Square Enix games now to make me think it's worthwhile. The only angle I could possibly do it for would be if I was buying to give stuff away on here. Without knowing what's in it I'm not sure even that would be worth it.

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

9 years ago

Doesn't look like its being sold in the NA store. :/

9 years ago

I really hope they include a FF game, not like last year's box

9 years ago

They won't since its EIDOS bundle and they never made Final Fantasy:P

9 years ago

How am i wrong? You just linked me to a PUBLISHER page, and as name suggest they publish not develop.

9 years ago

Where does it say that it's an Eidos bundle?

9 years ago

Last year it turned out to be Eidos bundle.

9 years ago

What Square games aren't Eidos except for the FF series?

9 years ago

I'm pretty sure you could find a bunch. From big AAA I can name Murdered and Sleeping Dogs (even through Steam puts Eidos as publisher).

9 years ago

But Murdered shares the specs with the bundle, which might hint to it being there.

9 years ago

Pretty much every one made outside Japan.

9 years ago

What PsyKo said

9 years ago

I was disappointed with last year's box. I'll probably skip this.

9 years ago

hahahhahahahahahha at anyone who falls for this marketing again, they did this last year and a whole bunch of us in the UK got refunds by the end of January due to the fact that they lied in the advertising. They will sale whatever games are in this bundle within 2 weeks of it coming out and whoever bought it will be left feeling silly. Last year they went as far as releasing a new version of tomb raider within a month of the 'special' surprise so our 'gifts' were useless anyway as the game was worthless within a month (heavy discounts on all sites)

9 years ago

What did they lie about?

9 years ago

RRP - in this country you have to have sold an item for a certain price for a set amount of time to be able to call it RRP, they just flat out lied and it was proven that the actual RRP of the bundle was something like £25 on the day of its release.

9 years ago

rrp is what the makers say it is, it might not bear any resemblance to their actual price ofc, it stands for recommended retail price and the key word is recommended

9 years ago

Didn't fall for it last year and won't do this year either.

9 years ago

Will everyone receive the same games that are inside the box or is it random for everyone?

9 years ago

Same for everyone lol

9 years ago

My guess for the bundle -

Last Remnant,
Thief Gold,
Murded:Soul Suspect,
Deus Ex The Fall,
Project: Snowblind
and Sleeping Dogs.

Even then I think that is too optimistic lol

9 years ago

Well you were half-right!

9 years ago

Might be a nice deal if you don't have any of Square Enix games and want at least 3 of their older games.

If you have none of their games, there's a nice chance you'll get at least 2 that together are being sold for more than €8 during sales.

9 years ago

Unfortunately, SE has made some good games lately, which means I already own them/have played them. I can't imagine there's going to be anything that really convinces me to buy it.

9 years ago

I think that after last year i won't be sucker this time... oh and they should call it EIDOS bundle, because thats what it was last year

9 years ago

I'm from the US, if I buy this, do you think I will be able to activate it, or will I be shiz outta luck and $6? xP

9 years ago

The keys were giftable last year, so you should be fine assuming it lets you check out ;) (vpn or whatever you are using good luck!)

9 years ago

If the combined original price (all included games at their undiscounted release price) are as they say worth 80 bucks, then their current value or value when you bought them individually at their cheapest price is probably between 5 and 10 bucks in total for all of them together. Ergo: super meh.

9 years ago

It's £70, which is about $110, but of course if you're outside the EU you'd get them at better prices.

If you want all the games, it would still end up being a better deal than you could get if you bought them individually at a Steam sale, but that's a pretty big if.

Edit: well, although it says £70 on the site, it also says €75 in the mail I got, which is definitely strange. Is there any way to see the store prices in pounds instead of euros? That might shed some light on the issue.

9 years ago

50 pound -> 70 euro

9 years ago

??? Where do you get the 50 pound figure from?

9 years ago

i did a mistake :D
it says 80€ for me thats 63 pound

but hey im from germany i might get some different games instead of the violent ones lol

9 years ago

I bought it last year... got 1 game I didn't own and 3 that I did. I still have the 3 keys lying around....

9 years ago

Maybe should consider giving away those now that it's Christmas and all that stuff about sharing/gifting...

9 years ago

aaaand all of the games included are repeats from the Humble Square Enix bundle!!! yay :3

9 years ago

It will probably end with 80% of already owned games, so I'll pass. Anyway, I have no choice, since a little test to see if they really ask for shipping fees lead me to a "outside of serviced countries" message. Since I am in a supposedly serviced country (according to their terms of use), using on of the major ISPs here, it looks like their security measures are just broken crap :)

9 years ago

I have this written in my email : 6 indiviual steam keys and 3 red hot square enix store offers that would usually be worth over 75 euro (rrp)

Am i to assume the 3 red hot square enix game are usually worth 75 euro+ or all 6 steam games?
Stupid grammar ...

9 years ago

Why does it say "€6.49" at the top of the page, and further down it says "For just £4.99..."?

I'm sure I must be missing something.

9 years ago

Yep, you're missing that []Enix states his price in english pounds, and the 6.49€ is in Euro, converted price (~ 1€ VAT included) :) Be wary on the internet, and always pay attention to the currency.

9 years ago

I didn't know about last year's so I missed the good Tomb Raider(2013) (I don't want the top down ones) :( and I already have Just Cause2.

I bet Hitman, Deus EX or Sleeping Dogs will make it on somehow this year.

So many people are bitching about Final Fantasy I wouldn't be surprised they threw an old one in there too (possibly number 7).

Although the specs seem to be that of Murdered: Soul Suspect, I am really praying Thief is in it(instead or with it). You hear that Square Enix? I want THIEF (2014)!!! :D THIEF THIEF THIEF!!!

9 years ago

Reqs are for the most requiring game in box and Thief requires better GPU - so, doesn't sound possible.

I wouldn't hope for FF games, they still sell and can be a main star of a bundle, not some bonus.

9 years ago

FF15 Pre-order with the five Day 1 DLCs.

Maybe I'll get it.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.