Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Who want The Whispered World Special Edition for GOG?

4 years ago

raises paw

4 years ago

I Want game

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Then they asked me to write, but do not judge others by yourself.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

SS: Earth 2140

grrrrr

4 years ago

Thank you for Anti Mosquito. :)

4 years ago

Enjoy:)

4 years ago

Grabbed Lost Man, thank you!

4 years ago

Enjoy:)

4 years ago

C45HBUCK5 is exired

4 years ago

Confirmed.

4 years ago

I don't get the expired message...maybe they restocked it in the meantime :)

4 years ago

Very strange...
Now I have the message "code already redeemed"...
I'm too old for this s... )))))

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago*

Deleted

4 years ago*

Second part of diamond quest "Raid: Shadow Legends" is live - we need to send screenshot of character (Shaman - game give her as reward for 7 days of login into the game).

4 years ago

Just a heads up, I got my screenshot rejected because Reason: This picture has been posted several times, please try it with your own. I think equipping my shaman should be proof enough.

4 years ago

Well... my first screenshot was also rejected. Sent screenshot of Champions page with selected Shaman (page where she shown in the middle of screen) - reason was: read quest description 0.o I think they don't expect that someone will upload screenshot from mobile. Or once again that dumb guy checking screenshots...

4 years ago

I got it approved, equipping the shaman is apprently proof enough that my screenshot was unique, I did include the time and date in the bottom right part of it. Even on PC, the screenshot that we are supposed to take from the description is very generic looking, it's not just for mobile.

4 years ago

Same. Does anyone know where exactly I should take a screenshot?

4 years ago

I think no one know :/ My second screenshot rejected, sent screenshot of Shaman in Tavern...

4 years ago

My timer not done yet so cant try, but go to arena>top players. Shows your ign and party at bottom.

4 years ago

Selecting your shaman from the Champion tab works, but you have to equip her with different items so they know it's an unique screenshot, try having your PC's time and date in the bottom right corner too.

4 years ago

So I have a problem, I did get the shaman champion but on the lootboy card it says current status quest in progress and remaining time to start quest, shouldn't the quest have already started so I can post a screenshot?

4 years ago

By following their link I had the shaman yesterday, but I could only send my screenshot today because of that timer. You just have to wait it out.

4 years ago

Oh ok got it, thanks!

4 years ago

Above my timer "Remaining time to complete quest" and I can send screenshots. So it's almost 2 days to send screenshots

4 years ago

Mine Shaman equipped (actually she already lvl 22 - got her yesterday and played a bit (she very strong, so I level her up quickly)...), they also can see that other champions there. So my screenshot is unique. I think they want that Shaman should be level 1, but not 22 (I think that previous description was about to just log in, but not play).

4 years ago

You may be right, I didn't play so my Shaman is level 1.

4 years ago

He-he. On screenshot I've added some description: "this char was opened on 7th day. Not level 1 because I played this game". And they accepted it :D

4 years ago

Nice! :D Good to know this works. :)

4 years ago

Did you just write it on the picture itself?

4 years ago

Yep, made box and on top of picture. Some time ago some guy here made almost the same - he pointed with arrows on some spots. And they approved his screenshot.

4 years ago

Well, I did the same and they rejected it

4 years ago

Tried adding text as well on third try, but got " Your picture does not seems to be a screenshot made with your smartphone/tablet. We can not confirm this screenshot." and removed my timer so no more chances.

4 years ago

Try to send from PC. Sometimes active elements disappears from Web or Mobile versions. Or write to support email describe what you have.

4 years ago

Was the same on both no timer. Did send a ticket, will see wut happens.

4 years ago

Ever since i got rejected a couple of times in quests, makes me kinda happy i gave up on them completely.

4 years ago

+1.
Most of LootBoy quests are not worth wasting your time and nerves on. To go through all that hassle for just 40 diamonds, that you may not receive if your shots are rejected, is silly. And the most important that after collecting and spending 100 diamonds on a LootPack you can get just total trash.

4 years ago*

Yep, getting rejected by doing the most simple of screenshots and saying is wrong just made me go like... "WTF...k bye"
Not even gonna try harder ones with that attitude.

4 years ago

SS: Atonement: Scourge of Time

4 years ago

C45HBUCK5 says it has expired again. To avoid a false alarm like last time (it seemed to be reactivated so fast), I'd ask people who read this to keep trying it for a while to see if it's restocked another time.

4 years ago

I removed it from the active list, if it happens to be restocked I just put it up again, no big deal :)

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

from the op:

You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I believe those are the ones you receive for every 10 packs you open (for each 10, get an extra one) ^^ Contents vary somewhat.

4 years ago

No diamond codes for 4 days? weird

4 years ago

try:
OMG!

4 years ago

ok! so be it, take it)
OMG!

4 years ago

OMG! - 10D

4 years ago

and 1000 coins

4 years ago

ty

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Thanks! Added :)

4 years ago

Thank you!

4 years ago

New diamond quest pack will be available in 20 minutes:
https://www.lootboy.de/loots/5e30160b647429001ca5a96f

4 years ago

I opened the Trove mission and this is what it says:

"Confirm the confirmation email and take a screenshot of the email.
Finally upload the screenshot here."

Now maybe im not understanding something correctly but the problem is..there is nothing to confirm on the confirmation mail, it just takes me to a glyph download page.

So what am I supposed to take a screenshot of exactly?

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

ah i see, thank you very much <3

4 years ago

Is it supposed to actually look like a confirmation email? When I try they just send the "Welcome, download Glyph" mail. My account is still unverified, since there's nothing to verify in that email.

4 years ago

The welcome message is when you create your account. You have to do what nosenses said to get the confirmation email which looks like a standard confirmation email you would receive from other companies. I had to resend the mail a couple times as it was taking ages to be sent.

4 years ago

Yeah, but... they're sending me the welcome mail when I try to get them to send a confirmation mail on the account page. Ask them to resend it, they send the welcome mail again. Wtf.

4 years ago

¯_(ツ)_/¯

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

That's the one I sent too, but no news yet.

4 years ago

Thats the one I sent too and I just got rejected. Sent the screenshot of original "welcome" email now, lets see what happens.

Edit- the welcome email got accepted

4 years ago*

Deleted

4 years ago

I just got refused for sending the confirmation email...Trying one more time, if it fails again I'll send the trove welcome mail I guess. They didn't verify the procedure before posting the quest.

4 years ago*

I personally sent a screenshot of that welcome mail you got to Lootboy and they accepted it

4 years ago

but i have to show them my email or not? i mean the mail@...

4 years ago

doesnt have to show your email, mine didnt show up in my screenshot and still got accepted, someone posted in the comment below a screenshot of what you should send them
only the mail confirming you registered is enough

4 years ago

thank you. it's works :), now part 2 of the quest

4 years ago

what welcome mail? can you post a print here please?

4 years ago

I added a picture to the comment below.

4 years ago

Please someone who has sent a screenshot that got accepted could post it here (with sensible information striked out) so we know what we should send? I think the quest text is either wrong or ambiguous, or some/many of us are missing some essential thing.

4 years ago

This is what got accepted for me.

View attached image.
4 years ago

That's the last one I sent. I hope there's no problem this time. Ty!

4 years ago

sent that one too but didn't receive anything. how long for them to answer?

4 years ago

This morning I had no answer yet. Now past noon I got the answer and it was rejected again. What the hell I'm doing wrong? What do they want? I know for some people this is silly and masochism, but I'd like another chance for a steam game, and I wanted those diamonds, but yes these tasks are so badly done and explained like shit that it feels worthless all this effort.

4 years ago

I asked the same questions when my shots for RIFT quest were rejected 3 times. You're not doing anything wrong, it’s LootBoy staff’s goal to make you frustrated with their tasks :) Just try to send your shot one-two more times. If it’s rejected again, contact the support. They’ve always resolved issues for me.

4 years ago

DZ: Renoir

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago*

Deleted

4 years ago

Taken already

4 years ago

I've completed the first part of the Trove quest, but now they are asking for a code? Where can I find this code?

1. Very good, now redeem your code on the redemption website with your newly created profile.
  2. Once your reward is redeemed, start TROVE and create a character.
  3. Press the "B" and "C" key in the game The inventory and the character overview will open. Now redeem the level booster coin. Your character will directly ascend to level 10.
  4. Now make a screenshot showing the character overview. Upload the screenshot here and finally add your username.

Edit: I have no idea how, but it was redeemed, if anyone wants an extra code 6K7L2EPT9DNZ2MPKTTK3 I got it from https://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/trove-level-10-coin-keys/ .

4 years ago*

I got it there too. Lootboy's giveaway seems to be broken (atleast it is for me on chrome) it just goes to the Trove install website for me.

4 years ago

I didn't activate any code. I installed Glyph launcher, installed Trove, launched, selected character, clicked B and saw booster coin (brownish coin like thing). Was unable to use it because my character was on trial. Completed tutorial - at the end you enter portal.Trial disappeared and I was able to redeem booster coin (actually I redeemed it a bit later after game ask me to hold H). My char became level 10 -> clicked B then C -> screenshot. It took 2 or 3 minutes for all these actions.

4 years ago

I didn't pass the tutorial and I was still able to use the booster coin, but they rejected my screenshot.

4 years ago

He-he - same here - also rejected. I think they want only Character sheet (hotkey - C), without inventory (hotkey - B).

4 years ago

It's like in fairy tales: go I don't know where, bring I don't know what.

4 years ago

Re-sending the same screenshot got approved ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 years ago

I got "approve" on screenshot with only visible Character Sheet or they changed employee who check screenshots (or bot was turned off and replace it with manual validation).

4 years ago

Same I re-sent a similar picture (since it was literally what they asked for and there was no other way to interpret the description) and got approved. Seem like the person yesterday was either incompetent or just spitefully rejecting people ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 years ago

You just gave me an idea, I'll follow up if I get a response from Lootboy about it. :)

4 years ago

Coin didn't appear for me until after I used a code I got from mmobomb.com. First time my screenshot is rejected, even though I did exactly what the description said. Resend a similar screenshot hoping I'll get a competent reviewer.

4 years ago

OMG... I'm so dumb... I got "TROVE – Level Booster" card from last pack (as far as I remember it was SS - I don't know why I didn't shred it). Before starting quest I activated code from that card. That is why I saw this coin...
So I think that they fail again with quest - they should put + 1 card with booster into it (I got quest card, 2 cards with 100 coins and 3 diamonds, so I assume that everyone missing that + 1 booster card :D).

4 years ago

thanks for ninj'ing me, i was about to post the same thing XD

I just wish they would fix the link or something

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Trove: Level 10 Coin - 37QZNCJ639EFMK7TXXYW

4 years ago

Code : 66KLCPY27DYFMTKRW3E3

4 years ago

Masochists is a right definition for those who decided to go through the same hell that has happened with Rift quest for which lots of shots were rejected.
As far as I remember, Rift quest cost 50 diamonds but for this Trove quest they offer only 30 diamonds which you may not receive if your shots are not accepted.
I’m surprised at people who want to deal with the obscure tasks and mean LootBoy staff to try their luck for just the pitiful 30 diamonds.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago*

and the worse part is: most of the time their rejection reasons dont even indicate as to whats wrong or something

This coupled with some of the downright shadiest crap they allow and what they currently have in in the Diamond Treasure Room survey tasks (assetflip shovelwares that are probably all made by the same people and that are likely made in a way that they wont even payout) really makes me question sometimes as to why do I bother sometimes.

Or that one time they had a survey task for VPNCowboy to sign up for their trial..except after said trial the app immediately starts charging you 200+ dollars a week for what is highly likely an unusuable fake VPN.

4 years ago*

Level coin code - CN3RGMYJZKCYRNYJYYNE

4 years ago

DZ: Deponia

4 years ago

SS - knightshift =(

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.