Thought I'd post this (maybe posted somewhere already, but didn't see), since although it is the same price as Steam @ 34.99, shipping is free in US, if you have Amazon Prime or free if you don't have Prime with an order > $49. Can also save money if you have Amazon CC, use swagbucks, bing, or some other junk as a portal to buy on Amazon, and all that other mess.

If you want the controller + steam link, it doesn't have any bundle deal like Steam, but w/ free shipping, it's essentially a wash, $70 on Amazon vs $71 on Steam for US. I think internationally it'd be much cheaper, though.

Amazon international rates:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201118710

Also noticed that Steam price for Controller (didn't look at link) in UK is $40.20 USD equiv and $43.40 USD equiv EU. Only +15% for UK, so I guess VAT would make up for that, but for EU that's +24%. I imagine it'd be cheaper in some EU countries, but no clue really about other duties/tariffs/whatever may come into play.

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm seeing the Controller + Link bundle as $62.98 on Steam, although after factoring in shipping it may end up being more than Amazon.

Also, the bundle is showing as $73.29 on Amazon for me. It's too bad that they haven't (yet) matched Steam's price on it like they have with the individual products.

7 years ago*

There's also £7.40 shipping from Steam, so the controller ends up being £35.39 (about $48.40). UK users may want to consider this from game.co.uk instead - they don't sell the controller individually, but they have a controller + £20 wallet bundle for £48 with free delivery, so you pay £12.60 more but you get £20 Steam wallet for that.

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.