And his hair was perfect. I mean it has to be. It is Barney after all.

Solution:

Y5eG19JP was added at the end of the youtube link. You just needed to decode that little piece of code using ROT13 and you'd be able to go here. There were five questions with answers begining with "pand" so there was sort of a theme going on. Solution is here.

The result was a bunch of numbers encoded a few times with a link to the giveaway itself.

Hope some of you had fun while solving the puzzle. I still have a few keys from the current HB so there'll probably be a puzzle or two for those.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I suddenly feel the urge to rewatch HIMYM, I wonder why.

9 years ago

I think it is a funny show! Have not watched it in a while

9 years ago

The last episode makes you...

9 years ago

All of it? It's not that good. Especially that second half of the show is just plain boring. They ran out of ideas but the show was still hot so they had to make more episodes.

9 years ago

Why do you say that? Sure some parts were a bit dull, but I couldn't say the whole second half is plain boring. The show has charm that keeps you drawn in and wanting more.

9 years ago

First four seasons are great but the rest is terrible IMO. The season with Barney's father (6th one I think) is just pathetic, dialogues are cheap and sad. Last two seasons? Well, the only worse seasons of comedy TV show I can think of are two last seasons of Weeds.

9 years ago

I watched the last season of HIMYM after binge-watching Community seasons 1-4. When I started s09e01, it was just physically painful to listen to dialogues and jokes.

9 years ago

I sadly have to agree with you. Season 9 was just awful. Everything was concentrated on the wedding and as you say the dialog was poor. The ending couldn't have been worse. But I still love the show, even if it got worse later on.

9 years ago

Totally agreed. I think seasons 8 and 9 sucked. There were a few good moments in them but still...

9 years ago

HIMYM is a cool show indeed, but Im still missing 2, 3 and 4th.

9 years ago

It's my favorite show. Also there is a theme there.

9 years ago

Yup, one of my favorites as well. As I haven't played/watched the stuff I'm missing and bruteforcing isn't helping, I'm just giving up lol. Would love to see the solutions after it's over.

9 years ago

I have seen it all

9 years ago

Yeah you did. :D

9 years ago

Thanks for the giveaway

9 years ago

Thanks for the Skyrim!!!!1111eleven

9 years ago

I'm looking forward to seeing the solution. I haven't been able to make any sense whatsoever of this puzzle...

9 years ago

I am proof that an average person can solve this puzzle.

9 years ago

First part was a little confusing but really easy. Now, I don't know what kind of stuff I am expected to put in those boxes. ;)

Edit: All of a sudden boxes started making sense.

9 years ago

Wow! =) I really think I missed some way of spinning... =(

9 years ago

Might I recommend the excellent guide by the venerable Zelghadis?

http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/TLR8m/zelgh-magic-guide-to-basic-sg-puzzling-update2-1208

9 years ago

Thanks, mate =) I missed one obvious way to spin =)

9 years ago

I've seen something similar before, but the place where It leads me doesn't seem to show what I'm looking for. I reversed my steps, but it didn't help. Should I try to shuffle my way through? =)

9 years ago

I stumbled upon similar problem in my journey. I don't believe that it might be too hard for me, nor that I'm not gifted enough. May I ask for some directions? :)

9 years ago

Well, the journey seems to be hard, but for some reason I cannot get into it =) Maybe OP will give us some insight? :3

9 years ago

Some things become obvious from certain angles. You might want to spin or revolve around a bit.

9 years ago

Thank you, sir. That made all the difference.

9 years ago

... in the world. So go there, Mr. Warui, go there and, solve the puzzle.

9 years ago

The puzzle is too hard, my head can't stand the achin'. You can quote your slim but shady friend all you want, but it ain't helpin'.

Might sound a bit aggressive, sorry, couldn't find better wording. :)

9 years ago

I was trying to revolve in every way I could think of, but have come up empty. Maybe I should sleep on it - morning usually brings great ideas ;) Right now I'm definitely thinking wrong =)

9 years ago

I dont get how people find the puzzles when there isn't any in blue

9 years ago

One word: persistence.

9 years ago

Well, there are some oddities here, and if you look closely, you'll find them ;)

9 years ago

I have just arived there.
Bump

9 years ago

Bump for solved. Quite crazy.

9 years ago

Well, I finally got into the puzzle (I was pretty stupid and forgot the most basic way of encoding a string :D), but didn't seem to know any of the answers =) So I'm patiently waiting for answers, since the GA is finished now ;)

9 years ago

There you go. Solution is posted.

9 years ago

Thank you. That was pretty clever, sir ;)

9 years ago

Well, I didn't catch the theme. By the way, I found something (1c|107) in another thread and thought it may be in some way a link to the solution of the puzzle but none of the ways I tried to decode it worked. So I'm curious if that had anything to do with the puzzle :D

9 years ago

Well, I said it was sort of a theme xD. Also what you found had nothing to do with the puzzle. If you want, you can go here to see what it meant. :P

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by warhawkturbo.