Hey everyone!

It is now December, which means that it’s time for Christmas! During my few months on this site people have been very nice to me and I want to pay it forward with a Christmas gift.

At the Steam Winter Sale last year I purchased a small little game called Slime Rancher, which quickly shot up to be one of my favorite games of all time. It’s not very hard to explain why – seeing all those little slimes happily bouncing around instantly made my mood better every time I started the game up.
Christmas is about bringing joy to the world, and what game is better at bringing joy than Slime Rancher? So that’s what I’ll be giving away now!

I personally love putting all my effort into way too complicated Jigidi puzzles so this monster is 405 pieces. But you’ll have plenty of time to complete it – the giveaway will end at Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 12:00 pm CET. Level required on SG is 0, I think completing this puzzle shows plenty of effort in wanting the game anyway. It’ll be delivered as a Steam gift, so please accept my friend request if you win.

Merry Christmas!

EDIT: It seems that Jigidi has some issues at the moment. If you experience problems that can't be solved through the information in the comments, please take a screenshot of the completed puzzle and shoot me a friend request on Steam so I can PM you the giveaway link.

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump!

4 years ago

First reaction: 😱
When solved: 😎
Bump!

View attached image.
4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

BUMP!

4 years ago

This has now ended! Thanks to everyone who participated, and merry christmas!

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.