Why join?

• Group Exlusive Loot giveaways
  • 150 active members
  • About 741 monthly giveaways / keys (last 12 months average)

Rules?

• Only exclusive giveaways - no sharing with others groups / whitelist, just exclusive for Pandorians!
  • 2:1 Ratio - That means for every 2 games you WIN you need to give one, stats are here
  • Maximum -200$ Value Difference - It's pretty self explainatory, although if you gave away more than 100 games, that difference may be -$250, stats are here
  • No heavy Region-Locked Giveways - few locked countries are still OK
  • Minimum duration of GA is 1 Day - So everyone or most people can join and you dont skip others
  • Monthly giveaway with 10P+ Value - it is 10P / giveaway, not 10 x 1P or other combinations, all other giveaways have no restrictions (still must be exlusive)
  • Please no Blacklist drama and be friendly to others

Requirements to join?

• SG Level 5+ (lvl 3-4 can be considered for exception)
  • Speak the basic English
  • Clean SG Profile
  • Dont enter any group giveaways until your first giveaway is over!

STEAM GROUP | SG PAGE

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Hi, I'm a relatively new SG user and I'm only level 3, but may I join anyway?
Otherwise I'll just wait till it's possible and come back ^^
Have a good day!

1 year ago

If you will remain active, i dont have problem to invite you. Please accept my friend request or sent join request to the group.
After entering group, please create your first monthly giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until your first giveaway ends and winner confirm his win. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Thanks I accepted your friend request! Should I also request to join the group? I'll do the GA later today!

1 year ago

Hi, I'd like to join.

1 year ago

Hi, sorry for waiting, but i just checked your profile and you are OK to join us. I just accepted your join request.
After entering group, please create your first monthly giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until your first giveaway ends and winner confirm his win. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Thanks, and I'll make sure to follow the rules.

1 year ago

Requesting to join. Thanks

1 year ago

Hi, sorry for waiting, but i just checked your profile and you are OK to join us. I just accepted your join request.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Hi I am only level 4 but giving away a lot of game. Would you consider me? thanks :)

1 year ago

Hi, if you are really interested, you agree with rules and remain active, i have no problem to invite you.

1 year ago

thanks a lot :D

1 year ago

Invited.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

1 year ago

Hi, I would like to join the group

1 year ago

Hi, sorry for longer response, i was in vacation mode. If you are still interested, please accept my friend request or send join request here https://steamcommunity.com/groups/welcometopandorakid
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Hi PatchmaN,
Don't worry, i hope you are well rested :)
I accepted your friend request. Is 'What remains of Edith Finch' an adequate first GA?

1 year ago

Invited. About that giveaway, it is more than adequate. Here is stats about that game in Pandora group:

Owned: 12
Not owned: 137
Wishlisted: 43

Hope you will enjoy stay in Pandora :)

1 year ago

Hi, i would like to join

1 year ago

Hi, sorry for longer response, i was in vacation mode. If you are still interested, please accept my friend request or send join request here https://steamcommunity.com/groups/welcometopandorakid
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Bump!!!

1 year ago

I would like to join, request sent

1 year ago

Hi, sorry for longer response, i was in vacation mode. I accepted your join request, so please create your first monthly giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until your first giveaway ends and winner confirm his win. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

hello, i would like to join the group!

1 year ago

Hi, no problem.
Please accept my friend request or sent join request to the group here https://steamcommunity.com/groups/welcometopandorakid.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Hi there, I sent a request to join :)

1 year ago

Hi, i accepted your join request.
Please create your first monthly giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until your first giveaway ends and winner confirm his win. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Hello! Can I join to your group? I`m lvl 3 on SG for now

1 year ago

Hi, yes no problem.
Please accept my friend request or send join request to the group here https://steamcommunity.com/groups/welcometopandorakid.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Accept and send

1 year ago

Accepted.

1 year ago

• Minimum duration of GA is 1 Day - So everyone or most people can join and you dont skip others
1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Hey, I'm level 4, but could I join? I will meet all requirements. There is one SG timeout I had a year ago btw and it was for removing a SG win from my account. I was very new to the website and still figuring out how everything works :)

1 year ago

the game has since been readded to my account, it was the Earth 2150 Trilogy

1 year ago

Hi, i accepted your join request.
Please create your first monthly giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until your first giveaway ends and winner confirm his win. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Hi! Can I join?

1 year ago

Hi, If you are still interested in joining, we have now free slots. Just accept my friend request or send join request here https://steamcommunity.com/groups/welcometopandorakid. If you lost interest, just let me know. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Accepted, thanks!

1 year ago*

Accepted. Please create your first monthly giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways until your first one ends and winner confirm it. Thanks.
Have fun and good luck in Pandora :)

1 year ago

I would be interested to join, request sent =)

1 year ago

Sorry, but i am looking for active members.

1 year ago

Hello! I would like to join your group!
I am more picky about what giveaways I enter but I have been more active recently on steamgifts. Your group sounds super nice and I hope that you would consider me for joining your group(I do not meet the level requirement though). Cheers!

1 year ago

Hi, sorry for the waiting. We have now free slots and i have accepted your joing request, so if you are still interested, please create your first monthly giveaway and dont enter group giveaways, until your first one ends. If you have no interest, please leave. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Hello! I'm interested in joining

1 year ago

Hi, If you are still interested in joining, we have now free slots. Just accept my friend request or send join request here https://steamcommunity.com/groups/welcometopandorakid. If you lost interest, just let me know. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Hi all. Please be patient. I will write you when i will have some time and there will be free slot, now we are full.

1 year ago

I am aware that your group is full now.
I would like to join if there's vacancy in the future : )

1 year ago

Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Hi there, yes, I am interested to join.

Thanks for having me : )

1 year ago

Accepted. Please create your first monthly giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until your first one ends and winner confirm it.

1 year ago

Sure thing. I created an exclusive GA just now.

1 year ago

Hi there maybe I ask what if I created multiple giveaway and no one interested to enter.
What's the suggestion in this case? Or I will just have to find another keys that other interested?
(Just thinking at some point I might exhaust my inventory....) Thanks!

1 year ago

Mostly helps, if you create some interesting games, not the ones which most of members have or are not interested in.
For example Sweet Lily Dreams had most 5 entry (1 year ago), mostly 1 or 0 entries.
Here is my small tool, which show how many members own that game or have it wishlisted and also have link, which show you last giveaways in the group.

1 year ago

Thank you so much! I will check out the tool and utilize it ; )

1 year ago

Also i wanna be on the waiting list :D

1 year ago

Have a nice day.

1 year ago

I hope you don't mind me asking, as admin of another group.
How heavily do you enforce your value difference rule, as value difference may be affected by sales? (Do you check in a regular pattern (e.g. each week)? Do you remind members to get their stats in line? How do you handle members that are below set limits but still enter giveaways?)

Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Well, i am trying to be friendly and communicate with everyone before taking action, so i would say, that i am not that strict. But if i see someone who after being warned about bad stats and still entering another group giveaways, after few days i would kick him (also new members are carefully watched). I dont have regular pattern. I remind about missing monthly and bad stats. But mostly i am pretty busy, so i also count on other members and also their honesty.

1 year ago

Thanks for the reply.
Having no regular pattern sounds familiar :/
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

You have participants there with value difference in above -700$ =)

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Yeah, i know about him and i am talking with him.
He won those game in really short time and now have some time to fix that. After that, he stopped entering giveaways, so he got chance to fix, but if he start entering every group giveaways available, i will kick him.

1 year ago

and his full CV ru keyshop garbage games are okay?

1 year ago

I confirm. Garbage games with full CV with a cost of $100 on Steam, but you can buy a key for 30 rubles ~ 0.5$.
Proof:

View attached image.
1 year ago

well, our group is guided by group stats, so if anyone enter this "garbage" game and win it, he must create giveaway with same value....so until members are entering those giveaways, i am fine with that, we are not playing with CV.
but to be honest, farming CV with those game is something i also dont like

1 year ago

As PatchmaN said, anyone who wins "Hidden Dungeon..." would owe a value of $50 to the group. At this time, with less than 2 hours left, no one has entered that GA. If the GA ends with zero participants, the GA creator gets no credit for the GA. As a member, I can tell you sometimes I hesitate to enter a GA even for a wish-listed game because I'm weighing whether I want to owe something of equal value (and whether I have something on hand).

1 year ago

Slight correction: "Hidden Dungeon..." and the other games mentioned have $100 value, not $50. The points cost gets capped at 50P.

1 year ago

as an outsider that value difference rule is confusing because there is not only one user below -250$ but multiple ones. i guess there is some extra rule ingroup

1 year ago

nope, only thing is, that i dont enforce those rule so strictly....members who are bellow this difference value are contacted when i checking it and they have some time to fix that, if they do nothing to correct this, they are after warning kicked from the group
it is not insta-kick from the group when they are below this value, same as there is no insta-kick when someone forget to create monthly giveaway

1 year ago

Hey, I'm level 3, but could I join?

1 year ago

Hi, If you are still interested in joining and want to remain active on Steamgifts, we have now free slots. Just accept my friend request or send join request here https://steamcommunity.com/groups/welcometopandorakid. If you lost interest, just let me know. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Hey! Can i Join?

1 year ago

Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Hey buddy, thanks, im interested :D
I will accept the friend request.

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

Of course, Boss!
Thanks so much 💙

1 year ago

I understand that recruitment is currently suspended, but just in case, I will reserve a place =)
At the moment I have 5 lvl, send ratio 1:3.7, RCV ratio 1:2.9

1 year ago

Hi, we have now empty slot, so if you are still interested, i sent you friend request to invite you.
If you are no interested, please let me know. Thanks.
Have a nice day/rest of the year.

1 year ago

Hi! Accepted request

1 year ago

Invited. After joining, please create your first monthly giveaway and dont enter group giveaways until your first one ends and winner confirm his win.

1 year ago

Hi, is it possible for me to join the group?
I have 4 levels on SG at the moment

1 year ago

Hi, sorry for long waiting, i was really busy and we had no empty slots.
Right now, i just accepted your join request, so if you are still interested, please create your first monthly giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until this giveaway ends and winner confirm it. If you lost interest, please leave the group. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Can I Join? Thank you

1 year ago

Hi, sorry for long waiting, i was really busy and we had no empty slots.
Right now, i just sent your join invite, so if you are still interested, please create your first monthly giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until this giveaway ends and winner confirm it. If you lost interest, just ignore that invite. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Ty for the invite, ill create the giveaway now :D

1 year ago

Closed 1 year ago by PatchmaN.