Why join?

• Group Exlusive Loot giveaways
  • 150 active members
  • About 741 monthly giveaways / keys (last 12 months average)

Rules?

• Only exclusive giveaways - no sharing with others groups / whitelist, just exclusive for Pandorians!
  • 2:1 Ratio - That means for every 2 games you WIN you need to give one, stats are here
  • Maximum -200$ Value Difference - It's pretty self explainatory, although if you gave away more than 100 games, that difference may be -$250, stats are here
  • No heavy Region-Locked Giveways - few locked countries are still OK
  • Minimum duration of GA is 1 Day - So everyone or most people can join and you dont skip others
  • Monthly giveaway with 10P+ Value - it is 10P / giveaway, not 10 x 1P or other combinations, all other giveaways have no restrictions (still must be exlusive)
  • Please no Blacklist drama and be friendly to others

Requirements to join?

• SG Level 5+ (lvl 3-4 can be considered for exception)
  • Speak the basic English
  • Clean SG Profile
  • Dont enter any group giveaways until your first giveaway is over!

STEAM GROUP | SG PAGE

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

May i join?

1 year ago

Hi, sorry for long waiting, i was really busy and we had no empty slots.
Right now, i just accepted your join request, so if you are still interested, please create your first monthly giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until this giveaway ends and winner confirm it. If you lost interest, please leave the group. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Hi, everything is fine, I'm in business!

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Wish to join

1 year ago

Hi, sorry for long waiting, i was really busy.
Right now, i accepted your join request, so if you are still interested, please create your first monthly giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until this giveaway ends and winner confirm it. If you lost interest, please leave the group. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Hey PatchmaN!
Someone told me about your group and i would like to ask if there is a chance to join?
Im lvl 5 (almost 6) and my english is quite basic :D
Edit: Oh and i have no idea what means 'clean SG profile'.
I just got my first suspenion few days ago for 3 days cuz i replied to someone who wanted to trade in the forums ^^

1 year ago

Right now, i accepted your join request, so if you are still interested, please create your first monthly giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until this giveaway ends and winner confirm it. If you lost interest, please leave the group. Thanks.
About that clean SG profile, it is mostly about that you need to have all wins activated, no regifting or etc.
Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Can I join this group? I just hit level 3, but I was hoping I could be one of those exceptions you were talking about, I've really enjoyed learning about and becoming more and more part of the steamgifts community!

1 year ago

Have a nice day.

1 year ago

Closed 1 year ago by PatchmaN.