Why join?

• Group Exlusive Loot giveaways
  • 150 active members
  • About 741 monthly giveaways / keys (last 12 months average)

Rules?

• Only exclusive giveaways - no sharing with others groups / whitelist, just exclusive for Pandorians!
  • 2:1 Ratio - That means for every 2 games you WIN you need to give one, stats are here
  • Maximum -200$ Value Difference - It's pretty self explainatory, although if you gave away more than 100 games, that difference may be -$250, stats are here
  • No heavy Region-Locked Giveways - few locked countries are still OK
  • Minimum duration of GA is 1 Day - So everyone or most people can join and you dont skip others
  • Monthly giveaway with 10P+ Value - it is 10P / giveaway, not 10 x 1P or other combinations, all other giveaways have no restrictions (still must be exlusive)
  • Please no Blacklist drama and be friendly to others

Requirements to join?

• SG Level 5+ (lvl 3-4 can be considered for exception)
  • Speak the basic English
  • Clean SG Profile
  • Dont enter any group giveaways until your first giveaway is over!

STEAM GROUP | SG PAGE

6 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Hi, I'm a relatively new SG user and I'm only level 3, but may I join anyway?
Otherwise I'll just wait till it's possible and come back ^^
Have a good day!

1 month ago

If you will remain active, i dont have problem to invite you. Please accept my friend request or sent join request to the group.
After entering group, please create your first monthly giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until your first giveaway ends and winner confirm his win. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

4 weeks ago

Thanks I accepted your friend request! Should I also request to join the group? I'll do the GA later today!

4 weeks ago

Hi, I'd like to join.

3 weeks ago

Hi, sorry for waiting, but i just checked your profile and you are OK to join us. I just accepted your join request.
After entering group, please create your first monthly giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until your first giveaway ends and winner confirm his win. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

2 weeks ago

Thanks, and I'll make sure to follow the rules.

2 weeks ago

Requesting to join. Thanks

3 weeks ago

Hi, sorry for waiting, but i just checked your profile and you are OK to join us. I just accepted your join request.
Have a nice day.

2 weeks ago

Hi I am only level 4 but giving away a lot of game. Would you consider me? thanks :)

1 week ago

Hi, if you are really interested, you agree with rules and remain active, i have no problem to invite you.

1 week ago

thanks a lot :D

1 week ago

Invited.
Have a nice day.

1 week ago

1 week ago

Hi, I would like to join the group

1 week ago

Hi, i would like to join

1 week ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.