Fanatical Favorites Build Your Own Bundle (June 2023)

3 Tiers, 25 Items

07 Jun 2023 - 10 Jul 2023 21 Jul 2023

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

USD EUR GBP CAD AUD RUB JPY
Qty: 2 5.99 5.99 5.99 8.05 9.99 575 925
in USD* $5.99 $6.41 $7.46 $6.03 $6.66 $7.03 $6.62
Qty: 3 7.99 7.99 7.99 10.75 13.75 770 1235
in USD* $7.99 $8.56 $9.96 $8.05 $9.17 $9.42 $8.84
Qty: 5 11.99 11.99 11.99 16.09 19.99 1155 1850
in USD* $11.99 $12.84 $14.94 $12.05 $13.33 $14.13 $13.24

* Converted to USD using 2023-06-07 exchange rates (the lowest converted prices are bolded)

Warhammer: Chaosbane - Slayer Edition: not available in Asia and RU/CIS (or region locked for Asia and RU/CIS): Brunei Darussalam; Cambodia; Christmas Island; Cocos (Keeling) Islands; Indonesia; Lao People's Democratic Republic; Malaysia; Myanmar; Philippines; Singapore; Thailand; Viet Nam; China; Taiwan, Province of China; Japan; Korea, Republic of; Hong Kong; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Belarus; Georgia; Kazakhstan; Kyrgyzstan; Moldova, Republic of; Russian Federation; Tajikistan; Turkmenistan; Uzbekistan; Ukraine
Snooker 19: customers from Hong Kong; China, Taiwan likely do not have this as a choice; they will also not be able to redeem the ROW key that everyone else receives.

Pick & Mix: $2.40 - $3.00 / each

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Dreamscaper 89% of 2161 🏆 3.75 CV app/1040420 W 1 $24.99
Alfred Hitchcock - Vertigo 82% of 193 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1449320 W 1 $29.99
Creaks 94% of 2662 🏆 3.00 CV app/956030 W M 1 $19.99
Mighty Switch Force! Collection 98% of 52 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/832320 W 0* $19.99
Bound By Blades 90% of 31 - 🏆 10.99 CV app/973070 W 0* $10.99
Broken Pieces 74% of 238 - 🏆 24.99 CV app/1293730 W 0 $24.99
Dark Deity 73% of 1868 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1374840 W 2 $24.99
Roundguard 83% of 353 🏆 3.00 CV app/848030 W 1 $19.99
Interrogation: You will be deceived 81% of 242 🏆 1.95 CV app/1016770 W M L 1 $12.99
SONG OF HORROR COMPLETE EDITION No user reviews - - 4.50 CV sub/451636 3 $29.99
One More Island 74% of 146 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1454160 W 1 $19.99
Godstrike 70% of 117 - 🏆 14.99 CV app/1476170 W 0* $14.99
The Metronomicon - Deluxe Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 5.52 CV sub/815893 1 $36.82
Snooker 19 72% of 550 - 🏆 34.99 CV app/887800 W 0* $34.99
Chess Ultra 77% of 1387 🏆 1.95 CV app/518060 W 2 $12.99
House Builder 79% of 1387 - 🏆 14.99 CV app/1244630 W 0* $14.99
Farmer's Life 83% of 1007 - - 14.99 CV app/1137750 W 0* $14.99
Shenmue III 78% of 696 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/878670 W 1 $29.99
Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery 95% of 3564 🏆 1.95 CV app/1634150 W M 1 $12.99
Mago 94% of 489 - 🏆 14.99 CV app/1098280 W 0* $14.99
Homefront: The Revolution 62% of 10028 🏆 3.00 CV app/223100 W 4 $19.99
Intravenous 92% of 1579 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/1486630 W 2 $12.99
Eternal Edge 72% of 382 🏆 2.25 CV app/896440 W 1 $14.99
Saints Row: The Third 95% of 46567 🏆 1.50 CV app/55230 W L 10 $9.99

No longer included (out of stock)

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Warhammer Chaosbane : Slayer Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 5.87 CV sub/512586 1 $39.16

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.
Note: you can mouseover the column values for extra info

Retail:

• $523.75

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

View attached image.
10 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

You will be deceived into picking up some of these?

View Results
[Buy] Many of these games have been cheaper before, but that doesn't matter to me because now the time to finally buy them has come.
[Have] Looks like I bought most of these titles from previous deals already.
[Skip] Nope, this doesn't strike me as something I should spend my money on.
[Expensive] Patience is a virtue. I'm sure they will be bundled at around $1 each very soon, considering that excluding Broken Pieces, everything was featured in at least one bundle before.

Broken Pieces looks nice

10 months ago

+1.

10 months ago

Ended up picking up that one and Chaosbane.
Broken Pieces reminds me of Life is Strange and Resident Evil 4 with some puzzles and investigation. Chaosbane DLCs are interesting, I know little of Warhammer fantasy, but if witchhunters are anything like WH40k inquisitors, it's interesting, and the Tomb Kings add a cool skeleton faction

10 months ago

I thought so too until I read the steam reviews and forums.

10 months ago

This is actually pretty good. If I didn't own the main ones I wanted I'd buy it immediately, but there's a few I'm considering.

10 months ago

I have too many unplayed games. But need more. Help!

10 months ago

Don't buy. Fanatical will rebundle half of these later, and cheaper at that too.

10 months ago

OK, thanks will try to hold off. I do have a problem though. Some of these look good.

10 months ago

Would you even know these games exist if they didn't appear in this bundle?
You have 3k games in your library. Did you even play the game that is similar to the one you are interested in, but you (most likely) own already?
Did you like that game from the previous question if the answer was yes?
If you buy it, will you even play it?
Also, will you choose it to play first over the one you own?

Just some questions I started asking myself recently. Maybe they'll help you too. Good luck o/

10 months ago

Good food for thought! Thanks. Gonna hide my wallet.

10 months ago

Tell me which games tease you and I'll ruin them for you by badmouthing them ;)
Disclaimer: There are some actually good games but I'd assume that you already own these.

10 months ago

haha - thanks Golwar. Am holding back for now :)

10 months ago

Golwar I will take your service, please ruin Vertigo for me 😔

10 months ago

I hope you don't mind but while I was watching a movie I thought that Chat GTP should be able to do that job. 😅

Ah, Vertigo, the game that will make you question your sense of direction and your sanity! Here are a few hilarious reasons why you might want to think twice before diving into this mind-bending adventure:

Forget about ever finding your car keys again: Vertigo will have you second-guessing everything you know about spatial awareness. Good luck locating your real-life items after spending hours lost in a virtual labyrinth.

Meet the ultimate couch potato challenge: If you thought navigating through a crowded mall on Black Friday was a daunting task, try maneuvering through a virtual world that's designed to make you trip over your own feet. Say hello to sore thumbs and a potential self-imposed timeout on the couch.

"Vertigo" is the new "horror": Move over, jump scares! Vertigo will have you screaming at your screen in frustration as you repeatedly fall into bottomless pits, trying to figure out if it's your character's fault or if you're just terrible at basic physics.

Get ready to redefine the term "wallflower": Say goodbye to your social life because you'll be spending more time hugging the walls in Vertigo than at any high school dance. It's the ultimate introvert simulator, where the only conversations you'll have are with the voices in your head.

Embrace your inner parkour enthusiast: Have you always wanted to be an agile acrobat, flipping through the air with grace and precision? Well, Vertigo is here to remind you that reality doesn't always align with your dreams. Get ready for faceplants, missed jumps, and the constant humiliation of your character's clumsy movements.

Crying over spilled virtual milk: Remember when your parents told you not to cry over spilled milk? In Vertigo, you'll be bawling your eyes out over every misstep and fall. But don't worry, the tears will only make your character slip even more on the virtual floor.

Say goodbye to your dignity: Vertigo has a way of making the most confident gamers look like bumbling fools. Prepare to lose your cool, curse uncontrollably, and possibly develop an unhealthy obsession with throwing your controller across the room.

So, if you're looking for a game that will challenge your patience, destroy your self-esteem, and leave you questioning your life choices, then Vertigo might just be the perfect choice for you! Proceed with caution and a good sense of humor.

10 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

10 months ago

Three for me:
Broken Pieces
Mighty Switch Force! Collection
Warhammer: Chaosbane - Slayer Edition

10 months ago

I already have the three that interest me (Dreamscaper, Godstrike, and Mighty Switch Force! Collection)

10 months ago

bought Broken Pieces for me and Alfred Hickcock for a friend

10 months ago

Deleted

10 months ago

Chaosbane Slayer Edition is a single key or there are several keys for dlcs?

10 months ago

There is no "slayer edition" on steam that I found so I'd guess it's one key.

10 months ago

shame. I own the base game (it was in Humble Choice) and if it was more keys I would have bought and sold it

10 months ago*

Single key

10 months ago

Honestly, for 6€, Dreamscaper and Creaks are excellent picks. Plus there are some other games here that were in those platinum/premium bundles or high-tier ones on Humble. So, not bad

10 months ago

I considered it, but cheap keys can be found for Dreamscaper for $1 elsewhere. There are some good games in this bundle but I'm having difficulty finding any to pair with Broken Pieces for the price

10 months ago

where is 1$.

10 months ago

Gray market sites. It's not allowed to post any here so I can't really say more than that

10 months ago

Thanks! ^^

10 months ago

Has anyone played Chaosbane? I almost picked it up on HB Choice, then again when Fanatical had it on special last week, but the reviews keep drawing me away from it. Always looking for fun casual couch co-ops.

10 months ago

I played the Slayer Edition a while ago with 2 buddies on Playstation.
I found it to be a very forgettable game but then again I'm not a big fan of the genre so let me break it down a bit:

• Very little graphic variety: Each chapter has one asset set that is used throughout the whole chapter. Basically everything looks the same just with different layouts. It's serviceable but nothing to write home about.

• The skilltrees are probably the best thing about the game. I played the wood elf ranger and in the end I could summon 4 dryads + random temporary dryads on kill + a giant dryad the size of an ent. As far as I can remember it's all kind of counter-intuitive but there are a few fun skills and from what I've read it's a rather fresh take on character builds.

• The game isn't really buggy but coop savegames are very unreliable. There was a boss we had to do 3 times because progress didn't save properly for the clients. And that happened at least 3 times throughout the campaign.

10 months ago*

Thank you for your insights. Sounds like it could be interesting via the skill tree, but yeah coop issues and small variety would turn me off. I think I'll keep away.

10 months ago

I played the game solo so I can't comment on the co-op aspect, but as an ARPG it's probably one of the most basic ones you could find in recent years. It's not a seamless world like most ARPGs, you go through one level at a time which makes playing in quick bursts nice enough. The skill system is kind of like Diablo 3 minus adding on special effects to each skill, and having a skill point system that you need to juggle with passives and power of skills. I wasn't too much a fan.
The best way I can put it is it's inoffensive... not abysmal, but not great and it is forgettable like Sundance said. I also don't know how much the DLC adds to the experience; I played the base game as the melee dwarf guy.

10 months ago

Hmm, got ya, I have plenty to pick from in my library, so I'd like to stick to something I'd really enjoy. Thanks for your breakdown!

10 months ago

Broken Pieces and Vertigo were on my wishlist. Added Interrogation for good measure. Great bundle!

10 months ago

Interrogation is cheaper on it's own on GOG right now and has been as low as $2.07 on Fanatical before outside of a bundle.

10 months ago

That's alright, I don't mind. :)

10 months ago

Deleted

10 months ago

Some good games here, worth the price.
I'm getting Broken Pieces and Alfred Hitchcock - Vertigo.

10 months ago

A 5 pack for me. :)
Broken Pieces
Dreamscaper
House Builder
Interrogation: You will be deceived
Mighty Switch Force! Collection

10 months ago

Not sure what happened, but Mighty Switch Force! Collection seems to have disappeared now.

10 months ago

prbly ran out of stock.

10 months ago

It might come back in a couple of days, Fanatical often restocks their sold out games.

10 months ago

The Metronomicon: Slay The Dance Floor is the delux version!

9 months ago

Thanks!

9 months ago

Might not matter since it's ending soon, but I checked in today and it appears Song of Horror and Farmer's Life are now also out of stock/sold out.

9 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.