Hi everyone... I'm new here (and to steam at all). When I visited a friend last weekend and I saw a running steam the first time for years(I maybe saw it the last time only a few month after the release, heard a lot of rumours about that "DRM-Tool" and got stucked with that opinion...). I decided to give it a chance and joined steam during the summer sale, especially to get some fun games for my two week holiday in Sweden. What should I say? It incredibly forwarded from a online game shop to a community gaming platform. Of course, it's still a "DRM-Tool" for some Retail-Games that need to be activated here, but at least it'll make one of my hobbies much easier and - at all - more fun in the future.

Now that I arrived with some friends of mine in the holiday house of one friends parents in the swedish woods, I recognized, that I forgot to buy at least a 10 € paysafecard for the case that I see a deal on summer sale that I just have to catch...

And now the case became reality: I just need to buy "Driver: San Francisco - Deluxe Edition" which is on sale with 75 % off at the moment for only 8,74 €, but only have exactly 5 € left on my "mypaysafecard"-account and there is no possibility for me to increase the volume until the deal ends.

On Wednesday, 25th of July, we will drive to Mora, where I should be able to get paysafecards, when we'll be buying some new food. If there is anyone who adds me as a friend on steam and sends me a paysafecard-code (if the value is higher than the 3,74, I won't use it), I promise to send this one either the code of a 10 €-paysafecard or gift this person a steam-game by choice worth not more then the paysafecard on Wednesday!

I'd safe more than 50 % of the real steam-price of 34,99 € for the Deluxe Edition and you'll more than double your expense.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

This is pretty long for a scam post

1 decade ago

maybe he is saying the truth :O but you made it wrong mate you can't be here :\

1 decade ago

Why can't I be here? I'm stuck in the forest of Sweden. Circa 200 kilometers in the north of Mora. Here is internet, electrics, but no shop selling paysafecards...

1 decade ago

sorry I wrote wrong it's beg* not be my bad a lot of people consider this as a beg.

1 decade ago

I should have explained a little more, sorry. This is no scam! I'm recently new to steam and did not add any friend now. Everyone will see, when somebody would have added me as a friend in my profile and also this person can post here that it has added me.

1 decade ago

I totally believe you!

1 decade ago

Now I understand... Read it with wrong intonation^^

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

1 decade ago

Please reply urgently.

Best regards

Prince Howgul Abul Arhu

1 decade ago

Wanted me to reply? Or did I missunderstand? Replied so far, anyway^^ thx for the regards.

1 decade ago

rofl

1 decade ago

Well he did sing up on Steam 2012 July 16 so this guy might be telling the truth. Reward is good but its a gamble, considering his post makes sense this doesn't look like a scam.

1 decade ago

Pretty sure this is bannable-offensive.

1 decade ago

If this is the case, I'm sorry and I won't ask here for it again. If there is no positive response within the next 30 minutes, I'll try to catch some friends via jabber or icq tommorrow, which can maybe send me a code, but I don't want to wait...

1 decade ago

recently received the game as a gift and WILL give it back at wednesday! Promissed!

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Pogo.