I'm going to start a thread to encourage me to get to 100% on as many games as I can. I'm going to try to make a GA whenever I finish one! Many will likely be bundle games, but not all of them. :) For some, I may make the GA link a puzzle instead of a straight link.

So far, I have completed 2 games. I'm listing below the ones I'm actively working on. If you have any suggestions for games to try next, I'd love to hear them!

Update August 10, 2018
In two years I've only finished a few more, but that's still more than enough to update this thread and make some new giveaways! I've basically been MIA from SG due to a ton of personal stuff. Hello again! I have a couple others finished, but don't have any more games to give away just now, so those will be coming later.

Game Completion Giveaway Notes
AdVenture Capitalist 81% - Throw this game in the garbage.
Age of Empires II: HD 16% - Almost as hopeless as me getting all the Civ V achievements
Age of Mythology: Extended Edition 13% - -
Audiosurf 21% - -
Borderlands 14% - I never really got into this one.
Cities: Skylines 83% - -
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink 100% Here -
Costume Quest 10% - -
Dead Hungry Diner 55% - I beat this before it had achievements, going back to get them all now.
Dead Island 10% - -
Demolition, Inc. 38% - -
DLC Quest 68% - -
The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams 100% Here -
Endless Space - - A friend really wants to play this with me, so it's going on the list!
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek 100% Here -
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood 100% Here -
Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala 100% Coming Soon -
Faerie Solitaire 93% - The computer with my progress on it was reformatted ): starting again from square 1.
Fallout: New Vegas 1% - -
Flight Control HD 94% - Just ONE more achievement. I want to try it with a tablet.
Fortix 75% - Yep.
Get Off My Lawn! 27% - -
Her Story 100% Here (Ended) Holy crap I loved this
Human Resource Machine 44% - I heard the higher levels are extremely difficult. This one will be hard to 100%.
Killing Floor 1% - Sob.
Left 4 Dead 2 34% - I could maybe use some help with this one.
Magic 2015 71% - -
Magic Duels 14% - -
Magicka 35% - Idk if I have all the DLC? I know I have most of it. Not sure if I need more for all the achievements.
Mind Snares: Alice's Journey 100% Here (Ended) -
Organ Trail: Director's Cut 11% - -
Papers, Please 100% Here (Ended) -
Plants vs. Zombies: GOTY 71% - -
Portal 13% - I'm a bit embarrassed about this one.
Prison Architect 100% Here! This will probably be the next one finished, so keep an eye out for a GA here.
Redshirt 75% (~88%) - Got this from SG! 3 achievements are broken, I have 2 non-broken ones left to get.
Reus 8% - -
Rocksmith 7% - This has a tendency to crash on me /:
RUSH 20% - Added because of holiday achievements
Saints Row IV 29% - -
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell 7% - -
Saints Row: The Third 66% - -
Scribblenauts Unlimited 56% - A friend logged into steam on my computer and used their save files from Steam cloud once, and apparently that caused my files to go away. I've started again, but it's disheartening when things like that happen.
Secret of the Magic Crystal 5% - Maybe I'll get my little sister to play it for me :p
Sid Meier's Civilization V 44% - This is probably a lost cause.
Sid Meier's Civilization VI 16% - -
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10% - -
South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ 12% - I like this game, but I really need the sound/dialogue, and there's usually too much going on at my house ):
Terraria 69% - Played a ton before achievements were introduced. I love the new content that was added.
The Typing of The Dead: Overkill 12% - -
The Walking Dead 10% - -
Ticket to Ride 29% - I'm not sure if achievements are still for beta testers only.
Torchlight 48% - -
Torchlight 2 76% - -
Tropico 4 100% Here (Ended) Too bad Tropico 5 Isn't as fun ):
Tropico 5 31% - -
Universe Sandbox 81% - And now we wait....
Waking Mars 24% - I could have sworn I was farther on this one...
8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Just got a PS3 (I know, I know, it's almost 2016! It was a gift). Which game should I play first?

View Results
Destiny
Dragon Age: Inquisition
View attached image.
5 years ago

I've been trying to teach my cats to do this for ages. Hasn't worked yet.

5 years ago

Don't give up Plants vs Zombies - those are rather easy to get.

5 years ago

Yeah, the ones I have left are kinda grindy :(

5 years ago

I believe in you.

5 years ago

Bump.

5 years ago

bump

5 years ago

Thanks

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

yeah your account shows that you got 100% database completed but not 75% or the achieve for the spilt coffee scene???? I sure hope you actually saw the spilt coffee one because it was great lmao.

Also, at this point....my guitar is......somewhere at my mom's house.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I mean, it's a funny scene, but it's not like you're missing out on major life knowledge :p

Mom doesn't play it, and it's actually hers from high school, it's just...somewhere lol

5 years ago

Welcome back, Reasaurus.

5 years ago

Bump

5 years ago

Play Endless Space 2 instead! It is quite nice.

5 years ago

I want to play what I already have before buying more, but I'll keep that in mind! Thanks :)

5 years ago

9 is nice number even for few years and it will keep increasing, if you keep playing.

Btw if I am right, you can't get Good Guy Nick achievement in Left 4 Dead 2, so you can't get 100% there. But maybe I am wrong (didn't check it for a long time).

PS: And wow if you are really going to grind whole Torchlight games for all of the achievements.

5 years ago*

I mean, I LOVE torchlight, it's something I like to play when I'm stressed out. So even the grindy ones I won't be "forcing" myself to get...I'll just get them eventually lol.
Thanks for the heads up about L4D2, I'll look into it :)

5 years ago

I enjoyed Torchlight 2 some time ago myself, but I just don't like repeating things again and again in the same way (even with harder options). I just prefer to start some new game in same style instead, when I have nothing more in the story for exploring. Wish you the best of luck with beating games and especially having fun with them!

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.