Someone is Paying Me $150-$250+ to beat his time in The Long Dark - The Hunted Part 1 Challenge tonight and I'm streaming this ~

Here are the rules as set by the sponsor, Prpl:

Challenge fundraiser - Hunted Part 1 (3.93). Should take about an hour, RLT, to complete.

Prpl's time - 12Hrs 27 Minutes

Beat my time - $150. In addition to beating my time;

Health never falls lower than 11% +$15
Do not use any stims to beat this time +$25.
Left over flare shells (from the flaregun that spawns at Skeeters Ridge) when you get to trappers +$10 per flare shell.
Do not light a handheld flare at any point in the challenge +$20.
Kill Fluffy with a one shot flare gun kill +$50 (flare shell count is reduced by one regardless of hit or miss).

Bonus;

Tomato soups brought to Trappers +$10 per can.

Rules to allow for RNG item spawns and or more damage by the bear upon spawn. Between Skeeters ridge to to old farm homestead 3 restarts are permitted. When at the dam, if Fluffy does not spawn you may restart and the three Skeeters ridge counter resets (so another 3 restarts are allowed) the game may be restarted as many times as necessary until Fluffy spawns should you want to complete that challenge. If you are killed by Fluffy you may restart once. If you fail to kill Fluffy with a one shot kill then a restart is not permitted and you must continue. Should you wish to restart after not being sucessful, another attempt is allowed.

Note: a grace period of 10 game time minutes is allowed in order to stop before entering the Trappers hut door to take note of left over flaregun flares and cans of tomato soup.

http://www.twitch.tv/LeksiW

Also, I do not believe in posting unless there is a giveaway. I got this one from the Freedom Bundle, g'luck to us both tonight:
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/5Vxi8/world-of-goo (ends at 10 PM CDT in about ~2 hrs)

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Wow, good luck. May the lucky shamrock be with you. :O Post the results here afterwards.

7 years ago

That's cool, but wait - are you saying you'll be playing over twelve hours without a break? Please don't die.
[Edit] Nevermind, I think I understand. In-game time, right?

7 years ago*

The Long Dark - The Hunted Part 1

I only survived for about... i don't know.. 5 mins (real time)?? XD
Anyway, good luck

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

Good luck with the challenge :)

7 years ago

Good luck

7 years ago

Best of luck! 🍀

7 years ago

Bump and good luck again.

7 years ago

Interesting, I've been in your steam group and watching your streams from there for a while, but apparently I haven't been following you on twitch that whole time.

Good luck with the challenge.

7 years ago

best of luck! :) kill Fluffy with power of mind (and flare) :)

7 years ago

Good luck! Don't try to hard or it will stress you out. That's always my downfall in video games.

Hope it goes well!

7 years ago

bamp

7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by Leksi.