August 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ August 31st, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† September 7th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Carto

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs

Free DLC to claim: Blue Fire - Original Soundtrack

Note: Encodya is delivered as a GOG key (no Steam key available, even though the game is on Steam too)

There might be a chance that a Steam key is added in the future, but nothing is confirmed yet. Keep an eye on this thread for updates.

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night 95% of 20750 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/692850 W 0* $39.99
Last Oasis 66% of 18489 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/903950 W 0 $29.99
Superliminal 94% of 9501 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1049410 W M L 0 $19.99
Out of Space 80% of 960 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/400080 W M L 1 $14.99
We Need To Go Deeper 86% of 3374 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.40 CV app/307110 W L 0 $15.99
Carto 98% of 1963 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1172450 W M 0 $19.99
As Far As The Eye 78% of 1253 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1119700 W M L 0 $24.99
Cepheus Protocol 89% of 584 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/979640 W 0 $14.99
Drake Hollow 80% of 757 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/739650 W 0 $29.99
Nowhere Prophet 80% of 542 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/681730 W M L 0 $24.99
Blue Fire 80% of 617 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1220150 W 0 $19.99
Encodya (GOG-only) - - - - GOG - $24.99

Retail:

• $255.89

CV:

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced to high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Humble Original / Extras: Retired Men's Nude Beach Volleyball

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this pack better or worse than you expected?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Happy to see Bloodstained finally featured in a Choice, it makes me have hopes that not all is lost with Humble Bundles and their recent decline in quality.
[New subscription] Iโ€™m genuinely interested in this lineup. Iโ€™ve been eyeing some of these titles for quite some time now and Iโ€™m glad I waited.
[Maybe subscribe] Personally, I'm a bit torn between considering this selection โ€˜mediocreโ€™ or โ€˜pretty goodโ€™.
[Pause] By now, I'm really thinking of quitting my subscription but I don't want to lose the classic plan by cancelling. Another Pause it is.
[Cancelling / will not buy] Iโ€™ve had enough of IGNโ€™s shenanigans, and I think itโ€™s time to finally abandon ship.
[Protest] The monthly GOG troll game is becoming a bit bothersome. They could at least pick titles that aren't on Steam!

Bout the trashest choice ive seen

2 years ago

encodya looks awesome, i don't care about steam or gog i just want to play good games

2 years ago

+1! The launcher or the platform is not the important thing, the game itself is the fun bringing thing! Many people forget this!

2 years ago

I cant have fun knowing all my data is being mined. So I'm fine with everything but Epic/Tencent

2 years ago

For your information: Every launcher/companyplatform collects data about you (and maybe sells it). Even GOG started cookies recently.
And STEAM of course does too

"We collect a variety of information through your general interaction with the websites, Content and Services offered by Steam. Personal Data we collect may include, but is not limited to, browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions and application usage data."

2 years ago

I paused here, I never usually pause or take advantage of discounts, they have offered me a discount of 2 dollars for the following month ... I honestly do not think it is a good discount seeing that there are people here who have commented much higher discounts for pausing.

2 years ago

Hope someone can clarify a thing for me, I got a coupon for not pausing the month, but does it work automatically when autocharge date comes, or do I have to unlock my choices beforehand? And talking about that, how is one supposed to unlock choices without automatically revealing at least one key? I guess autocharge won't reveal them, but I didn't find a way around back in June when I last got the HC.

Thanks in advance for any information :)

2 years ago

If you haven't paid for it yet and attempt to reveal the key, I believe upon doing so you will be requested to pay at that point.

2 years ago

Yeah, the thing is attempting to pay without revealing any keys.I don't really see the way you're supposed to do that now.

2 years ago

Replying to myself but so people can know: I tried letting the autocharge go and the coupon worked. Just like the 6 for 6 one did, I was kinda expecting, and that was the case. So if you don't want to reveal keys, you can just let the autocharge go.

2 years ago

Nice of you to come back and reply to yourself for others. :thumbsup:

2 years ago

I guess we'll have to wait an entire week for the next Choice because tomorrow is the last day of the month (and Choice is revealed on the first Tuesday of the month). Unlucko.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Hurts every time.

2 years ago

Nice for me not to be tempted to buy the same week my rent is paid though at least, heh

2 years ago

Yep, i don't know why they don't stick to something more constant... Like every 1st of month or something like that... This way makes the wait to see if i finally unpause my 2019 subscription longer!

2 years ago

Because 1st of every month falls on a different day of the week. If it falls on a weekend no one's working, A company needs structure and that's why they pick a certain day of the week and work. Now how long we wait is more luck of the draw.

2 years ago

I bet on Divinity 2 or Code Vein.

2 years ago

hope no...

2 years ago

Divinity 2 would be pretty nice but already have Code Vein and i think it was already in a humble bundle.

2 years ago

Yep, in the recent Bandai, and it was the top tier one. That bundle was also bought like crazy as its BTA tier was above T3. So i dont expect them to have a T4 game in a monthly not soo soon after they had it in a weekly bundle. Maybe some Tales games, that would be nice. Also, would love a Ys bundle. Gonna pick up 1,2 and Origin when they are on sale and start my Ys journey with them.

2 years ago

CV would be weird as it was just in the top tier in the most recent bundle. Maybe Man of Medan or whatever that horror game is called that was in a Bandai bundle last year. Divinity i think not as well. We didnt even get the first game, so it would be weird to have 2 without having 1 previously. Maybe Cuphead, Remnants or some of the Intel free games I think. Plus Cuphead is gona have a DLC soon, so this way they may get more customers. We shall see.

2 years ago

I also believe that Man of Medan will eventually find its way into a Choice bundle, as T3 titles sometimes do. I think the third installment will be released in the upcoming months, so having the first title bundled (again) might bring some attention to the franchise. I certainly wouldn't mind if that proved to be the case. ^^ Perhaps will see either Resident Evil 7 or Monsters Hunter World as a headliner... they both have dlcs and are discounted quite heavily during sales, plus it does happen that Capcom games get bundled from time to time. I could see RE7 in the October bundle, you know, for Halloween.

Personally, I'd love if Cat Quest 2 would be part of the next Choice. It's been two years since its release and the first game was also bundled in a Monthly/Choice, if I recall correctly, so... it might be a possibility.

2 years ago

I dont think we will ever see MHW in a bundle, at least not a monthly. It's just too popular, same with RE7.They are quite old and still sell. Kinda like Nier. Also yeah, Cat Quest 2 would be cool. Looks fun and interesting, still need to play 1 however.

2 years ago

Cat quest is super cute and casual!

2 years ago

You're probably right about MHW... and maybe with RE7 too, although we did get some Resident Evil games in HB bundles in the past. Also, if I look at Steam's top sellers... Resident Evil 7 doesn't seem to be in the top ones. I'm scrolling down and down and down... and it's nowhere to be found. Village, RE2, RE6, RE4, sure... but I don't see RE7 at all, except when bundled alongside RE Village. I'm not saying that RE7 doesn't sell at all... but since the regular price isn't that high and it gets discounted to about $10 when on sale and if you take into account that there are some DLCs... I still think there's a possibility for the base game to appear in a Choice bundle. Of course, I could be very wrong on this. :D

Cat Quest is a nice game, unless you're looking for a challenge. As someone else has said it's cute and casual. And it's not a terribly long game either, 10-15 hours, less if you're kinda speed running (or a better gamer than I am :3 ) and don't clear every dungeon.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Solasta for next month... :D

2 years ago

If Surge 2 was any hint, we can expect a bigger game from Fanatical Plat Bundle to hit Monthly. My bet is on one of the Shantae games

2 years ago

Can i ask when is the new choice cant seem to find end date on this one ?

2 years ago

It's been changed to first tuesday of the month, which is the 7th this month.

2 years ago

ty ty

2 years ago

did they post september bundle?

2 years ago

Not yet.

2 years ago

I think they add another Yakuza game, Yakuza 4 remaster? if not todday, then next month =)

2 years ago

Pls, no.

2 years ago

so, golf 2021 is better? :D

2 years ago

Yeah. No more Yakuzas

2 years ago

no, please, they floding us with yakuza games, they are niche...

2 years ago

A franchise that sold 14 million copies and resulted in movie adaptions is niche? Damn, I wonder what those non-niche games achieve then! :-P

2 years ago

14mln together all games+most in Japan :)

2 years ago

Nah, Yakuza: Like a Dragon on Steam alone shows that this is far from being a niche product that's only popular in Japan. :)

2 years ago

Not leaks or post from HB for today bundle... Maybe this will be a good one. ๐Ÿคž

2 years ago

๐Ÿคž
Although it's usually the other way around - When there's anything good, it's leaked ahead of time to generate hype.

2 years ago

Maybe this will be a good one.

I doubt it.

Last one I bought was in December 2020. Everything since has been getting the Pause treatment.

2 years ago

+1

2 years ago

Counter-"argument": I have bought every monthly bundle since 2018.

2 years ago

1 more hour to discover the new choice.

I hope for a very good one.

2 years ago

u wrote it 51 minmutes ago, so it must be now, but its not :(

2 years ago

Yeah, because he doesnt know, its alway 10 PT, so 55 mins from now

2 years ago

how much time :D?

I cant see the counter, there was one on humble monthly...

2 years ago

AFAIK, new Choice bundles are up at 1 pm EDT and it's noon now so the big reveal should be in one hour.

2 years ago

yep, its 10am pst time, so 1 more hour

2 years ago

1 hour and 25 minutes if i am not mistaken

2 years ago

37mins

2 years ago

Thank you :). Crossing fingers for Monster hunter World! I hope you get something you like in the bundle.

2 years ago

I'm really sorry to dash your hopes, but it will not happen :< Too new and valuable

2 years ago

I agree it is still a valuable game but it is old enough to be in a bundle. 3 years already :3

2 years ago

golf? ...

2 years ago

Wow, this new bundle is dreadfully horrible

2 years ago

wtf.. September Choice is bad..pause again

2 years ago

3 rebundles at a quick look? Bloody hell.

2 years ago

fhat da puck is this new choice?

2 years ago

Well this months is... underwhelming.

I've had Narita Boy, West of Dead and Neon Abyss on my wishlist for a while, so that's something, I guess.

2 years ago*

Golf... Once again, pass. I wish I didn't expect disappointment from the monthly choice.

2 years ago

Any golf fans?

2 years ago

Killer bundle with... Golf ! And... Obscure indies ! ๐Ÿคฃ
SKIP

2 years ago

Eight wishlisted games. Don't mind if I do.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.