Without even noticing today, while playing some of the first Steam One Punch game I bought from Humble Bundle's Bandai-Namco weekend sale, I hit 5000+ games.

That goes along with me just hitting level 231 with 2,692 badges, all bought using steam wallet funds from card sales and no real world wallet boosting.

I am bowing in the fanciest of manners.

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Congratz!

Don't worry, you'll be hitting 6000 in no time.

7 years ago

Wow those numbers are impresive congratz

7 years ago

Wow! So many

7 years ago

Well done ;) i am doing the same but i am not that far yet ;)

7 years ago

If you are going for a large collection: bundles are your friend, especially Greenlight bundles which tend to be dirt cheap and give you quite a few games. Indie Gala's Monday Motivational bundles have been excellent at giving you multiple new-to-bundle games for dirt cheap.

If you are trying to get a high Steam badge level without paying for it: Duplicate keys. Thanks to the bundles I buy, I'm bound to have multiples of games. My bandmates (https://meddownline.bandcamp.com) tend to use the keys, let me farm the cards, and everyone wins.

Also: anime-styled games. They tend to pay dividends on backgrounds and emotes. Plus I just happen to like visual novels and anime, so win-win!

7 years ago

yeah i know all these things ;) i just havent done it for a long time yet ;) I buy every IG Bundle with a Group Buy so thats like 10+ games for $1 ;) all otakumaker bundles 10 packs which then will be idled with my idle accounts ;) But i just started to buy from groupees ;)

7 years ago

Congrats!

7 years ago

Wow Congratz :) huge numbers!

7 years ago

Gratz!

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.