found this deal for prodeus,
got one copy for me ,i am not sure if this site is legit, if not please report to close the thread
https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/6343-buy-steam-prodeus-pc-mac-game-steam/

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

If someone will buy this, there is a free DLC https://store.steampowered.com/app/1668440/Prodeus_MIDI_Soundtrack/

1 year ago

Nice! thank you Sh4dowKill

1 year ago

As far as i know instant gaming does in fact use official publisher. (but nowadays alot of key reseller sites do that too)
my friends used instang gaming probably 500 times+ and never had any issue so far .

1 year ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

I dont know if bying humble bundle published games is worth it if one can assume they will be in a bundle some time in the future

1 year ago

and-or added to the Humble Trove or however they call the subscription-service app of theirs

edit: "Humble Games Collection" which is the app-only games you can play during your active subscription.... but Trove also requires an active sub for at least downloading?

1 year ago*

yeah trove needs an active subscription but since the games are drm free you can then keep them.

Edit: though does Trove even exist anymore I cant find it on their website

1 year ago

It's also in their app.
Also of course, even previously one needed to be an active subscriber to download.... I don't know why did that surprise me lol

1 year ago

out of stock :S

1 year ago

instant gaming is counted amongst the grey market sites by isthereanydeal(ITAD) and gg.deals in unison.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.