Search for new games to share.
Syntax for writing comments.
Frequently asked questions.
Community rules and guidelines.
SO, I reached level 10, actually I reached it twice but since it's been a week it's stable, I decided to make my special event to celebrate ♥ !
• All the giveaway will begin the 22th 6AM CEST, there is no need to ask why I post now, it's just so I can correct things while being sure I have the spoons for it. If you don't know what spoons refers too, you can have a good read here which will both educate you and maybe help one of your friend whom doesn't have an analogy to explain how tired they constantly are.
• The train consists in 11 unbundled games, you are requested to play the game within two months, if you don't, you'll be blacklisted. In the event I make another unbundled giveaway, before those two months are passed, I'll blacklist you if you didn't show that you played the game you won and posted a mini review about it. I just want to know what you think about the game but also make sure you didn't just AFK 5 hours on it.
• The rules are different depending on the giveaway, they are hidden and they will remain that way.
• If I see that there are not enough entries in some giveaway, I'll probably manage the ratio one, because yes, there is a ratio rule for each and every giveaway. Check this topic to see if there is any change and don't forget to bump it.
• If you come here to rant about the fact you cannot join the giveaway, I'm not sure what you expect to happen beside me checking your profile. I won't change the rules just for you nor will burn my spoons by engaging long and pointless discussions, I added the level in the title as it seemed to be annoying for you the two previous times the rest of the rules are secret for a reason, please respect that.
Reaching level 10 is pretty difficult and it took me over 3 years to get there, I really wanted to celebrate things in a good way so I hope that no matter if you can enter every giveaway or not, you'll be happy to participate ♥ .
Comment has been collapsed.
Congratulations & Thanks
Happy 10! Kudos on making it in 3 years! You are a marvel and your posts sometimes feel like a well needed warm hug so please stick around ok? :)
I'll be sticking around, don't worry. I'm glad you see me in a positive way even though sometimes I'm the one in need of a warm hug which you kindly provide. I'll also add a Blue Heat giveaway when times permits as I have to clean my blue heart list before doing so, so it will probably happen in June.
I'll always be here for hugs, given or received ;)
Don't put too much pressure on yourself ok? GAs are welcome whenever they are given.
Congratulations, and thank you for your generosity! I'm hoping to eventually reach level 10. It'll take a while, but I'll get there!
It honestly needs a lot of patience and sometimes digging for things other people may like rather than thinking of yourself first. There are bundles I bought exclusively for donating, mostly charity bundles as it's another important thing for me and I don't look at the content before buying those.
Not being disgusted by the behavior of some other people is also very important. Unfortunately there are a lot of people using unsavory tools and breaking the rules to get as much games as possible and a lot of people also don't care about the games themselves, but the money they can make out of it.
Over the years it lead me to lower the amount of public giveaways I made until deciding that level 7 would be the minimum as it's not that hard to achieve in a year if you're consistent with your gifting behavior.
"There are bundles I bought exclusively for donating"
Same. I've gotten a few bundles just to give away, because they're such good games for such a good price. And I know that many folks don't care that they're bundle games. I know how much I appreciated someone giving me The Binding of Isaac and Wrath of the Lamb a handful of years back. Price didn't matter. For me, it was just a really good game that I really wanted.
"Not being disgusted by the behavior of some other people is also very important. Unfortunately there are a lot of people using unsavory tools and breaking the rules to get as much games as possible and a lot of people also don't care about the games themselves, but the money they can make out of it."
I've seen so many people who're so proudly in auto-join groups, like winning giveaways brings honor to their ancestors. They can't even contribute a comment that wasn't auto-added by their beloved scripts. But I do recognize that there are a small handful of people who add value to this site, even if it's just being active in our forums. They're why I still give away games here.
"until deciding that level 7 would be the minimum as it's not that hard to achieve in a year if you're consistent with your gifting behavior."
I've been thinking this over. While I don't like limiting giveaways for cheap games too much, I've been thinking that I should put higher restrictions on those which cost over a certain amount. I'm not spending fifty bucks on a game, only to have it go to someone who only gave away a freebie or two. I'll at least leave those for my whitelist, which is amazingly easy to get on, if one contributes anything beyond a couple of freebies and a copy/paste thx on whatever they enter. I've whitelisted people just because I like their presence on our humble forums.
And yeah, level 7 isn't that difficult to earn. I've gotten 5 and I'm broke af.
Congrats on hitting the big Level 10! It sure is a climb!
Wow, congrats on level 10 🥳 And thanks for the giveaways, some interesting games in there!
I'm glad you appreciate the games, I really wanted to make those hidden gems more public, so yay !
I am lucky to have a partner who can cook for me in case I'm not doing well, which helps not beginning the next day down in spoon.
Condiments are great :D
Welcome to the club! The air is not different here ^^
Congrats on finally reaching level 10, I hope you enjoyed the ride :)
• Have you ever seen ?
• Skunks in an elevator..
• Who did that ?
• Now yes.
Well, this is astonishing.
Congratulations on this milestone and thank you for the sharing.
Congrats! I didn't join because they're not really my genre, I'm far too old in spirit for these haha, but thank you all the same for making these giveaways, I hope you'll stick around for a while with us.
Congrats and thanks!
Congrats on reaching level 10 and thanks for sharing one of your spoons with us!
Congratulations on level 10 :)
Congrats on 10!
I have heard that sleeping with cats gets you bonus points for spoons.
I do sleep with one of my cat, she either sleeps next to my pillow or next to my feet ♥
“nor will burn my spoons by engaging long and pointless discussions”
Instead of “life is short” we should say “our spoons are limited”. Is the argument worth a spoon? I love it.
People who have played games where their characters actions are limited by an energy pool should be able to relate. Like Stardew Valley but energy can’t be restored and instead of starting at 100% every day, someone may start out with a small fraction.
The spoon theory is interesting. I will share it.
Clicked only to find the links already revealed with entries to match. It seems I forgot to bump the thread! Sorry about that and congratulations on the level 10!
Congratulations on hopefully reaching level 10!
Thank you, these games are great looking and I haven't seen them before! Congrats on lvl10!
I tried to pick indie games that are not that well known so people can discover them wether they win or not !