March 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 March 29th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 April 5th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Desperados III (ROW gift link notification)

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (ROW gift link notification)

Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition is an Origin key

(can be traded, no account linking is needed)

All non-redeemed keys for Mass Effect Legendary Edition were revoked on 1st March 2023.

AFTER the keys expired, Humble Bundle RETROACTIVELY added a notice about the keys expiry on March 1st 2023 10 AM PDT

If you ask the support team for a new key, you will receive one that expires 17 May 2023 11:59 PM PDT

Notes:

• Humble announced the contents of the bundle prior to release, but upon release Red Solstice 2: Survivors was included in place of Chicken Police.

🌟 NEW 2023-09-20: Desperados III out of stock (source)
🌟 NEW 2023-09-25: Desperados III back in stock (source)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 641593

To pause a month, go to Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month or use this shortcut (does not always work)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Desperados III 96% of 6496 🏆 7.50 CV app/610370 W M L 0 $49.99
Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition - - - ORIGIN - - $59.99
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 83% of 3747 - 🏆 7.50 CV app/1414850 W 0 $49.99
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan 72% of 5423 🏆 4.50 CV app/939850 W 0* $29.99
Red Solstice 2: Survivors 72% of 2062 🏆 4.50 CV app/768520 W 0 $29.99
Nebuchadnezzar 80% of 866 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1157220 W L 0 $19.99
Police Stories 86% of 4492 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/539470 W 1 $14.99
Evan's Remains 91% of 529 - 🏆 1.05 CV app/1110050 W M 1 $6.99

Retail:

• $261.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Would you give this deal an All-Star rating?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Hell yes. Desperados III alone is worth that price! It costs substantially less than its lowest Steam store discount (so far), and I get some extra games too!
[I keep my subscription only for the Humble Store discount] A tad annoying, but what other Choice do I have?
[Only with limited deal] At $6 it’s worth it a million times. At full price, it ain't worth it.
[Happy] I’m absolutely thrilled about this month’s games. I could really use a distraction to stop worrying about the current world crisis.
[Neutral] I’m not sure what to say. Lately the weekly bundles seemed to be much better than Choice, and they cost roughly the same.
[Pause] Looking at this selection makes me very salty. Time to pause, AGAIN… Don’t think I can’t find the Pause button, IGN, even if you hid it really well this time!
[Disappointed] When I saw Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition, my heart pounded with excitement. Until I saw it’s an Origin key, LOL.
[Canceling the subscription] I was expecting a big quality boost after the recent Choice redesign, but after seeing both last month’s and Evan this month’s lineup, little hope Remains. Perhaps it’s best to just cancel my subscription altogether.

waiting for 5e deal

2 years ago

2 rebundle and 1 non steam ...

2 years ago

ME Legend... Origin disappointing ...dary.

2 years ago

View attached image.
2 years ago

No Chicken Police for me... I have Red Solstice 2 instead.

2 years ago

same to me

2 years ago

There is no chicken police btw, it is changed to red solstice

2 years ago*

No Chicken Police got RED SOLSTICE 2: SURVIVORS

2 years ago

Holy crap, it's true. And since I don't mind Origin.......

2 years ago

Didn't hear the rumours but did see a lot of people trading ME on reddit... now I get why! Great deal (got the $99 for a year) with two other games on my wishlist too.

2 years ago

I would get it... But only with $6 deal.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

ME is Origin key, not steam

2 years ago

I knew it was too good to be true.

2 years ago

lol ign's always got a surprise under her sleeve

2 years ago

Well, another skip ... would love to get it if Mass effect available on Steam.

2 years ago

You would need to install and run Origin to play the game even if you got the Steam key.

2 years ago

Well, this i would not mind.....until i activated it on Steam, doesn matter if i need run also Origin, achievements are on Steam (unless it is Epic, bcs f*ck Epic launcher)
Also skip for me.

2 years ago

you can unlock the achievements then on origin. unlike that crap of Epic it have the achievements on all the new games

2 years ago

i dont mean it like that achievements dont work on origin, but they would be on other platform, which i dont want....i want them on 1 platform....same as my library, dont want to fracture it on several platforms

2 years ago

Yes, this is also my reason, just steam thats it, i dont care if it needs other platform to run (i have other origin games and ubisoft games on steam), i want it activate on steam.

2 years ago

Bro we value the steam integration. Imo if its not on steam you might as well just pirate the game and don't bother with the crap origin launcher. Most of us get the bundle for good steam keys period. Can't even trade it for jack.

2 years ago

I didnt get the man of medan game
got something called Warsim

2 years ago

May I ask what Humble Bundle store country do you have?
People from various Asian countries report that they receive Warsim, but Europe should receive Man of Medan.

2 years ago

I am from Belgium but I am located in Thailand (SEA)
on Humble I pay in USD

2 years ago

The bundle contents / region locks are based on the county you see on the Settings page on Humble. And in order to be able to activate all keys, your Steam store country should be the same as the Humble Bundle store country.

2 years ago

It is the same.
Thailand on humble and Thailand on Steam.

2 years ago

Medan is in Indonesia (and it's where my bundle is from); this really sucks.

2 years ago

At first I was like "OMG, the leak was true! ME: Legendary Edition!"
But, of course it's not a Steam key, way to go HB, ruining it :\

I literally cannot remember the last time I used Origin...

2 years ago

You have to use Origin even if you buy it in Steam, so what do you want exactly?

2 years ago

99.9% of my game library is on Steam.

Being required to use Origin after redeeming the game on Steam wouldn't be too much of an issue because I would have the game on the platform that I wanted to have it on. Like, I already have ME1 and ME 2 on Steam so it would've been really nice to have ME: LE there too to complete the set.

So, if I want to actually play it on Steam, I will have to drop 60 euros on top of the price of Humble Choice and basically have 2 copies of the game on Steam and Origin because of HB's scumminess.

It's that simple: if a game is on Steam, give us a Steam key. If it then requires you to use Origin, uPlay, whatever else, then fine, as long as the game is on my Steam account. That is what I want.

PS: I know that you can play non-Steam games on Steam, but that's just not the same. Especially with games whose achievements I want to 100%, like with ME: LE.

2 years ago

you can unlock the achievements on origin. unlike that crap of Epic it have the achievements

2 years ago*

Yeah, but I don't care about getting achievements on Origin since I use it so rarely :/

2 years ago

The game isn't on Steam though, only the method of purchasing it. It's running through another client regardless. You can add the game as a non-Steam title to run it from Steam like any other. I really don't care for achievements personally as they do not improve a game.

2 years ago

The game isn't on Steam though, only the method of purchasing it.

What constitutes being on Steam for you if it's not the method of purchasing a game? This game also has Steam achievements and trading cards and most likely updates through Steam.

2 years ago

Good point, I mean that it would run through it, rather than needing to open another platform and require an account there instead.

2 years ago

Warsim: The Realm of Aslona replaced Man of Medan, that game looks interesting btw..
Edit: I guess it has to do with region perhaps? I've seen people saying they got Man of Medan but we got Warsim here instead of that game.

2 years ago*

Bandai Namco again of course ....
That's why SEA region doesnt get Man of Medan.

2 years ago

I think it's unfair. I would be pissed.

2 years ago

Wow this might be the best HB monthly/choice to date. (Well, if you can overlook the Origin key part...)

2 years ago

Of course, worthless Origin key.

2 years ago

Because? You need to use Origin even if you get it in Steam.

2 years ago

You have already been told above several times. Achievements, library on the same side, etc, etc, etc,

2 years ago

Also, some people don't play Origin games even on Steam because you still need their freaking client.
I don't buy any game that use another client and I don't play the ones I own either.

2 years ago

WHY THE FUCK ORIGIN

2 years ago

if you buy the game on steam you have to install origin anyway so it's the same. the game always starts from origin anyway

2 years ago

Even so, some people want their games on Steam. Not on another client. Doesn't matter if you need both.
I don't even buy such games. If I have to use a 2nd client then I'll never pay a cent for it. I don't play the ones I own either.

2 years ago

It's like being obsessed with one console over another, just odd. You can add it to Steam as you can with any non-Steam game, the result (aside from whoever cares about achievements) is the same.

2 years ago

Doesn't matter. You don't need to understand. You need to accept and respect.
They don't want Origin keys and neither do I. Simple as that. Our choice. Not something for you to argue about.
I don't want or need 20 different clients, stores, consoles... whatever. I don't want to add non-steam games to my steam account. I don't even own any non-steam games to begin with. My choice.
Good for you if you use and like Origin. I don't. So don't question other people choices. Not your place or business.

2 years ago

A reminder that this is discussing a person questioning a choice to release an Origin key (which is the only way to play the game anyway). So, don't question their choice of how to release their game. Simple.

2 years ago

You really have a problem. lol
You seem a 5 year old child that doesn't accept that others have different choices than yourself. You seem unable to be objective and respectful or have common sense.
And their choice to use Origin keys is in bad faith, at minimum. They know the subscribers expect steam keys because that's what the site was all about until they changed their TOS and why most people subscribe to their bundles.
Might not be illegal or anything, but a bad choice nevertheless. So yeah, they can question and be pissed off because they were expecting something else. Almost no one would buy their bundles if it were only Origin or Epic keys. Because most people don't want that. And again, HB was originally a Steam key reseller. That's what people want and expect.
I can see you crave attention and has made the same shitty comments to everyone else. Just grow up.
So this is the last time I'll reply to you.

2 years ago*

I have never been rude, so please take your attitude elsewhere because someone doesn't agree with you.

2 years ago

Istabuy for me. Not even going to bother waiting for a coupon.

2 years ago

For RU region:

2 years ago

And SEA.
Thanks!

2 years ago

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan activated as sub/305139

2 years ago

Thanks for the confirmation!

2 years ago

no idea if your bother Lily but went on the Humble app just now and it says etherborn and snake pass are leaving on 11 march and woten just added and flynn: son of crimson added which is a Humble games game

2 years ago

Shame about the Origin key, but still a very solid bundle IMO!
Oh, Chicken Police has been replaced with Red Solstice 2: Survivors? Darn.... :(

I'll need to think on it, but I'll probably still get it for Mass Effect, even if it is on Origin.

2 years ago

Awesome bundle. Disappointed that Mass Effect isn't Steam but it could be worse. Any bundle that has Epic keys would be an easy pass for me regardless of game selection.

2 years ago

yeah the bundle is good. if you buy ME on steam you have to install origin anyway so it's the same. the game always starts from origin anyway

2 years ago

Time to cancel!

so I hopefully get $6 coupon again

2 years ago

Does it work yet? I cancelled my subscription 3 last months and didn't get any coupon

2 years ago

I usually cancel on reveal day and get coupon a few days before auto renewal day.

I don't know exact triggers but it has been working for me for last year or so.

2 years ago

Even now with the new format since February? I should do the same then 😅

2 years ago

Yeah, I got coupon for February too. They even gave full 20% back (not sure if that's intended or a bug).

2 years ago

According to the HB FAQ, as long as you resub before the auto-buy date, you get the 20% back :)

2 years ago

Thanks. So it indeed is intended feature.

2 years ago

agreed hahahaha no need to rush play this games title, i will wait until end of month

2 years ago

no store has steam keys for mass effect, the only way to get it on steam is to buy it there

Edit: ok so i was wrong and amazon has steam keys. the point is that humble never sold steam keys for that game, you shouldn't expect steam keys from them when they don't sell any. i think if not mistaken same goes for all EA, Ubisoft, CD Project Red games.

2 years ago*

Amazon has steam keys

2 years ago

Not true. Amazon has steam keys for it, or at least used to (I haven't checked recently). It was $10 on Amazon during a price mistake

2 years ago

What a cracking bundle, despite the Origin key. Shame I own 4 of the games already, so it's only Nebuchadnezzar and Red Solstice 2 that are of interest. Had ME been a Steam key I'd likely have bought to get the achievements on my next playthrough.

Edit: is the Origin key giftable (elsewhere) or is it a login to claim deal?

2 years ago

it's a key

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

Yeah, that's a skip. I'd consider if ME was a Steam key, but this is pretty bad.

2 years ago

Agree. I have 1 moth left on my yearly subscription and I have been pausing for what seems like a year.

2 years ago

purchased immediately. the bundle is great. the ME version of origin has the achievements and is the same as the steam version

2 years ago

Why? It has to play through Origin anyway.

2 years ago

Do you believe your point gets over better if you spam the same comment over and over again ?

Most people have their main libraries in Steam. So even if it launches through origin it has +1 on steam, has achievements, screenshots and any other features steam offers.

For me origin is kind of deal breaker as well

2 years ago

+1 this, also Steam keys for some new Origin keys do exists including ME Legendary Edition on several key reseller sites. They even sold a few on Amazon USA.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

the achievements are also on origin. I couldn't care less about screenshots

2 years ago

So ? Cool for you. Not for those who want everything on steam.
The point is achievements are ON STEAM. Where the main profile is. Where the statistics are, where you get percentages of games finished.

I mean fine - if it has achievements on origin it would be alright for me. Still doesnt make it acceptable for others just because its ok for you.

2 years ago

We're here to play games, not to care about whatever statistics which mean nothing. If you care about them, go buy it at full price on Steam (just to play it through Origin anyway).

2 years ago

So - stop caring about that stuff then.
I might as well say we are on STEAMgifts site so why are you even bringing origin up at all ?

Stop clutching at straws. People prefer to have it on Steam, end of story. Just because you prefer Origin means zero towards other opinions.

2 years ago

I don't prefer Origin, I just don't care which launcher it uses since it has to use Origin anyway. You brought it up, I responded to you. SteamGifts is just a name, many other platforms are discussed. Give it a rest.

2 years ago

You posted the same thing as many others, so... what is your point? Clearly you hadn't read what they had already mentioned, yet you see my responses to the same points made again and again.

2 years ago

You have already been told above several times. Achievements, library on the same side, etc, etc, etc,

2 years ago

you can unlock the achievements also on origin so it is pointless for me

2 years ago

But not on Steam, and I like to have everything on the same platform.

2 years ago

I'm fine with the game on origin too. I prefer to save and not pay full price

2 years ago

Sure, it's your choice, but I can't remember the last time I paid full price for a game on Steam. There is also the option of EA play.
Let each person choose the platform that they like the most.

2 years ago

And people had mentioned about Steam many times yet they repeated it ad nauseam. You can add the game to your Steam library under 'add non-Steam game'.

2 years ago

Of course, and being able to upload the screenshots to the Steam community, and unlock achievements in STEAM, and have it count the hours in STEAM, etc, etc, etc...

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.