Ok, for anyone who wants dark messiah but is sick and tired of the exploited keys and keys for MP only, etc, amazon is currently selling the retail version of the game for $4.64 so if you live in the US or have a friend there who can send the retail key to you (as this can be used to activate the game, both SP and MP, on steam) and you want this game you can get it for a real bargain.

Amazon also has the digital version of the game for the same price, but since I could not verify whether the key they give can be activated on steam, I am refraining from advising you guys to get it via download (plus download is only available to customers with US billing address)... if any one gets the digital version, if the key is in this format "1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q", then it can be activated on steam.

You can see the product on http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Messiah-Might-Magic-Pc/dp/B000FSQD9Y/ and there are NO REFERRAL links on the link provided (just in case someone starts crying wolf and tries to begin a witch hunt)... and if you don't want to follow the link, all you have to do is go to amazon's site and type Dark Messiah in the search box (and select the product for PC, obviously)

Happy gaming!

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

what, no one wants Dark Messiah anymore? You guys were asking to see a full version?? what happened?!

1 decade ago

You expect people here to PAY for games?!?! Come on now.

1 decade ago

err... I am speechless- I pay for games? Am I doing something wrong, please tell me =)

1 decade ago

Nobody here pays for games, we all know that the 'Create a Giveaway' links just magically generates keys for us all to claim. Widely known fact. :P

1 decade ago

Look at me, i'm Zev, I ignored Yatterman :(

1 decade ago

Thanks for the info, once again it sucks living in Europe as a Gamer :D

1 decade ago

I don't have any spare cash at the moment, but it's one game I've wanted to grab for a while.
I'll get extras when I do :)

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by h4r5h4v3ng3r.