Thank you based loko! Also Cult!

As most of you will probably be aware, the Kickstarter for Wasteland 2 has been fully funded by now. I don't know about you guys, but I'm psyched as all hell about this. So, to celebrate the sequel to a classic game, I decided to give away some of the games that were inspired by the classic Wasteland game. I'm talking of course about the Fallout series. I also threw in Majesty 2 and Orcs Must Die because they're fun and cheap so hey why the fuck not?

Anyway, since the project was made possible because of Kickstarter, I decided against simply giving away these games. I want to thank everyone who contributed to making Wasteland 2 a reality. To do that, I will only allow people who are backing the Wasteland Kickstarter to win these giveaways. So when entering any of these giveaways, post a link to your Kickstarter account in the comments to show that you have backed Wasteland 2. If your Kickstart account has a different name than your SteamGifts account, please put your SteamGifts name somewhere in your Kickstarter biography field, to prevent people from simply posting someone else's profile. Here's my own profile, in case anyone was wondering (spoiler: no one cares).

[EDIT] If you would rather not post your Kickstarter profile where everyone can see it, you can choose to keep it private for now. If you win, I will contact you on Steam so you can show me your profile in private. However, in this case I'm going to have to add a hard rule that only people who donated before the end of the giveaways can win, to keep people from trying to cheat the system. [/EDIT]

I don't care how much anyone contributed or anything like that. $1 is as good as $10.000 to me. All I want to do is thank the people who contributed to a game I care about, no matter how big that contribution was. Also, if you want to join in but haven't contributed to Wasteland 2 yet, it's still possible! The goal has been met, but all funds above the minimum will be spent on making the game bigger and better (and available on iOS and Linux), so there's no real upper limit here.

Anyway, on to the important links:
What this is all about
Fallout Collection giveaway
Fallout 3 giveaway
Fallout New Vegas giveaway
Majesty 2 giveaway
Orcs Must Die giveaway

For the record, I am not in any way affiliated with inXile or Wasteland 2. I'm just a fan!

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 1 decade ago by Nayenezgani.