A new whitelist GA is coming up for those who'll find the secret sauce (read below how to find it!):

Participate in this thread to vote for 1 of the following 5 games (you need to be whitelisted to vote)

1. Life Is Strange (Full Season!)
2. This War of Mine
3. Besiege (2 Copies!)
4. The Forest
5. Magicka 2

Read below how to enter, vote for the game you want and have a chance to win it! DON'T VOTE HERE

Hey there human and alien alike! My small and super secret group is brewing a new SECRET SAUCE! Last time was kinda cool, let's make this one great once again.

Steps to complete:

1. Check if you're on my whitelist with my previous Besiege giveaway, if you are - go to step no. 3! If not, proceed to 2.
    Check: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/VV9d2/besiege

2. Not whitelisted yet? This means you need to hit the secret sauce! Check how on "Secret Sauce: The Mission". Once you hit the sauce proceed to step 3

3. On the above mentioned GA there's now a new poll! Submit your vote for our next game giveaway, which will start once we hit 100 members. Proceed to 4.

4. Join our group! Add Amorphism to your steam friends and get invited. Don't do it unless you're whitelisted(!) of course. The more people who join the faster we'll get our awesome GA started.

Note: If there are more votes than the number of people on my whitelist it will be disqualified and a new one will start. So no sharing of the poll/cheating please.

Secret Sauce: The Mission

Greetings Sauce Agent, this is your mission should you choose to accept it:

• Remember gift of laughter from our last Secret Sauce GA? A lot of great suggestions there but I still want more stuff that'll make me laugh. So this mission is more specific - recommend a comedy routine (standup or a sketch only!), if I laugh you're golden.

• I'm a podcast guy and always on the scout for an engaging podcast to tingle my brain. Recommend a a specific episode for a podcast you think is great, if it piques my interest you're in! Remember, just recommending a podcast isn't enough. Hint: remove the following from your suggestions becasue I'm already listening to them: RadioLab,Freakonomics, WTF with Marc Maron, The Partially Examined Life.

• Besides Game of Thrones which is almost over and Bates Motel which I've been binge watching upto season 3, I'm pretty much out of series to watch! Your mission is to recommend a good series, even I've already watched it you'll get in, extra respect points for a series I wasn't aware of!

As before, no double-triple-infinite-post. One unedited post is enough. You can try multiple suggestion of course.

Super-Agent Amorphism Out!

As always - don't share the secret sauce If you found it. ;)

Attention! People are repeating recommendations (mostly series) that were suggested multiple times! Use the search above. Example: Breaking Bad has been suggested 3 times.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Hannibal
The Following
Peaky Blinders
Marco Polo
House of Cards
Gotham
Better Call saul
Nikita
Vikings
Silicon Valley
Homeland

I have in mind like 30 more but these should be fine if you havent watch them

9 years ago

mmm,what can i suggest,
for fantasy fictions, i have really liked True Blood ,i think the whole idea is well mixed with the modern world and there is not totally a true love, so nothin for silly teenagers, but more a carnal love, which is legit when we talk about monsters and beasts. and the story is really twisted there are many turn of events.

and a classic style fiction i liked is Mad Men i really like the historical period and the style of the serie because it's classy and doesnt show every part of the characters lifes but lets the viewer intend it. the serie really explains the society of the period and the marketing strategies

P.S. sorry for the bad english studiedall night and i have also problems talking in my native lenguage at the moment :)

9 years ago

We got some new agents that hit the secret sauce, so go vote and join the group.

Keep 'em coming people! :)

9 years ago

9 years ago

I highly recommend the Bakemonogatari or Steins;Gate series even if you're not into anime, those series marked me for life <3

9 years ago

Here my favorite ventriloquist talk shaw.
And this is the one of his best: Achmed

9 years ago

Rome
The Pacific
Superjail!
Dead Set(2008)

9 years ago

Animated, but stupidly funny, Archer.

If you're looking for a good comedian, anything by John Pinette (though, sadly, you won't find anything really new because he died last year).

9 years ago

As someone mention Sherlock is great, But expect very long wait for next episode.

If old episodes is fine I found The Black Adder series to be very entertaining series,

9 years ago

After GoT, Sherlock was the most enjoyable experience for a series I had in a very long time.

9 years ago

Online Gamer. Youtube series. Damn aawesome :)
House of Cards is good too :)

9 years ago

Seinfield, almost like a stand-up comedy
malcolm in the middle, one of my fav tv comedy series
misfits, great comedy series but it gets worse with each season
blue mountain state, a really funny tv series that was so +18 it didnt get permission to film its 4th season. It gets even better with each episode
Both Avatar the Last Airbender and Avatar the Legend of Korra are good. But the first one is a legend.

9 years ago

Spartacus Blood and Sand

9 years ago

Here a few series for you buddy:

Hell on wheels
Deadwood
_ Hannibal

9 years ago

I advise you:
"Criminal Minds"
"Dexter"
"Hell on Wheels"
"Sherlock"

9 years ago

Watch Lie to Me if you like crime and mistery tv shows.

9 years ago

I would recommend you only one series, I don't care if you like it or not, it is my duty to inform people about it.
It is not a new series, maybe it is not the best series out there, but US of Tara is different, courageous and you will love each one of its characters:

• Toni Collette (Tara) is a woman with dissociative identity disorder that starts suffering attacks again. Collette not only performs that rol, but she has to act as each one of the different Tara's personalities (a very classic housewife, a Vietnam's veteran, a teen girl, and a lot of more strange personalities that I will not spoil). You will laugh, you will cry.
  • His husband is John Corbett (Max), he loves her but doesn't understand a shit. Oh man this guy has infinite patience, build him a monument! However when he lost patience he is scary :/
  • They have 2 teenage children, Keir Gilchrist (Mashall) and Brie Larson (Kate, but maybe you know her as Rachel from Community). They have to not only fight against teen problems but with their mother's each time more frequent attacks.
  • Rosemarie DeWitt (Charmaine) is Tara's sister, who thinks that she fakes her attacks to be the center of attention. She had an affair with Tara's Husband's former co-worker, Patton Oswalt (Neil), who is a comical character at first but then his story turns darker.

There are a lot more of secondary characters that has great influence in the rest of characters, but I think it i s enough for now. Give it a try :)

View attached image.
View attached image.
9 years ago*

Buddy bump!

9 years ago

I would recommend Sherlock, but they already have done
I quite like "Elementary"

9 years ago

I'd recommend House M.D, Downton Abbey and Doctor Who .
I've watched House and Downton Abbey and loved them.
I haven't watched Doctor Who but have heard great things about it.

9 years ago

Watch Steven Univers its pretty good

9 years ago

Have you ever watched "The middleman"? Its a strange little comedy scifi show that is extremely.... kooky? If you liked the tick odds are good you will like it as well.

Warning in advance, it got cancelled before it ended and has a comic to wrap everything up.

9 years ago

You should check out Arrow and The Pacific

9 years ago

Bump for Y'all need to get in on this sauce!

Amorphism is the Sauce Boss.

Man, I haven't seen Epic Meal Time in forever...

9 years ago

9 years ago

As for series I'd recommend "The misfits" That's crazy that I had to use English subtitles cause I couldn't understand some accents! :D
It's not the standup nor sketch but it's awesome and funny (i believe) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlOoSsfU6cM < - check and laugh.

Well I hope you enjoy even if I won't get in! :D

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.