Hello, I am one of the developers behind War of the Human Tanks. Since we are involved with the IndieFort Countdown Bundle, I would like to tell you about what this bundle is and how it works. But first, have a look at its trailer on YouTube.

Countdown Bundle is made of five separate bundles, a new bundle every week for five weeks. Each bundle is made of four games and priced at $4. For each bundle you buy, the next one will be $1 cheaper. So if you buy the first one, the second bundle is only $3; buy that and the next one is $2, going that way next one is $1 and the final bundle (that is to say, the one War of the Human Tanks is in) will be completely free.

That's $10 for a total of 20 games at the end of five weeks. We also have bonuses that will unlock upon reaching set sales goals that include 7 more games, 6 OSTs and an add-on. Making the full price of everything you are getting for just $10 into a grand total of $250. A 96% discount is a deal you should not to miss.

We have also teamed up with the kind folks at the charity organization Help-Daniel. We are dedicating part of the proceeds from the full five weeks of sales to him, and want to reach out to the community for help in the hopes he makes a full recovery soon.

Since this bundle is hosted by GamersGate, you will get a key for everything there. Also the games on this bundle that have Steam versions already present will give Steam keys to add to your account. (Marked those with (STEAM) below) The rest are all on Greenlight (except 2, here is a link to the Greenlight Collection) and you will get a Steam key for those when they are greenlit with your votes. So don't forget to vote YES for them. (Marked those with (Greenlight) below)

IndieFort Countdown Bundle:

Week 1:
Aeon Command (Greenlight)
Genetrive 2
Space Pirates and Zombies (STEAM)
Waveform (STEAM)

Week 2:
Caster (STEAM)
Hegemony Gold: Wars of Ancient Greece (STEAM)
Strategic War in Europe (Greenlight)
Zombies (Greenlight)

Week 3:
Alien Hallway (STEAM)
Bridge It (Greenlight)
Eryi's Action (Greenlight)
Terrorhedron (Greenlight)

Week 4:
Achron (STEAM)
Alien Shooter 2 Conscription (STEAM)
Orczz (Greenlight)
Syder Arcade (Greenlight)

Week 5:
War of the Human Tanks (Greenlight)
Will Fight for Food (Greenlight)
Zafehouse: Diaries (Greenlight)
Zombie Shooter 2 (STEAM)

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Week 3, the Oxygen Bundle is live now.
Alien Hallway (STEAM)
Bridge It (Greenlight)
Eryi's Action (Greenlight)
Terrorhedron (Greenlight)

1 decade ago

Got 3/5 of bundle. Waiting for more.

1 decade ago

The key I got for Alien Hallway is not a valid Steam key. Can you please look into it and/or let me know if I should contact support (not that they had a clue last time).

1 decade ago

They'd fix it when they are back Monday, I wouldn't give it much chance to be fixed in the weekend.

1 decade ago

Alien Hallway Steam keys should be fixed now, let me know if they are still not working so I'd bug them again about it.

1 decade ago

Thanks, echo! New Steam key listed and just tried it and it activated successfully!

1 decade ago

Week 4, the Ignition Bundle is live now
Achron (STEAM)
Alien Shooter 2 Conscription (STEAM)
Orczz (Greenlight)
Syder Arcade (Greenlight)

1 decade ago

Got it. And last one will be free for me. echoMateria can you check it: Achron Includes two copies of Achron - Send the extra copy to a friend. I get one copy PC and MAC version. And key fror Achron don't active on steam.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

1 decade ago

GamersGate is really effing up these bundles. Achron key is not a Steam key and Alien Shooter 2 doesn't contain any key. Echo, please work your magic again!

1 decade ago

I'm getting very disappointed by the way they handle this bundle. Once again we don't have the Steam keys we were promised.

1 decade ago

I bugged GamersGate people about Steam keys once again. I'll drop a message when they fix it. The weekend might delay the fix a couple of days though.

1 decade ago

Thanks for the effort you're putting into this. I hope this get fixed soon.

1 decade ago

+1 to that, thank you echo

1 decade ago

Thanks echo!

1 decade ago

Thanks, echo!

1 decade ago

Thanks for understanding everyone. I'm not a GamersGate employee, just a guy with a game on the next weeks bundle. Like everybody else, I need to hear back from the GamersGate staff to comment on anything. The only difference is that I have a direct line (not on weekends though) since I have a game in sale on their service. I am not getting paid for all this forum service I'm doing for this bundle either, just the regular tiny bundle cut with the rest of the 17 other teams involved (I believe they are doing their share of promoting the bundle elsewhere).

1 decade ago

GamersGate seems to have a very "relaxed" attitude towards the bundle, to say the least, so I think all (or at least most) of us appreciate that you do what you're doing. I mean I wouldn't have bought into the bundle if you hadn't helped me last week, so there's that.

1 decade ago

Regarding the GamersGate's IndieFort Bundle:

I talked with Natalia from Sigma Team, and she said:
[quote] Hi guys, Sigma Team has delivered the steam keys for ALL our games in promotion - prior even the first week started (and we just appeared in week 3) - so my apologies, but I hope we are clear with the conditions of the bundle and responsible. Please, let me know if there is still an issue with our keys. Sincerely, Natalia, Sigma Team [/quote]

GamersGate staff present said that "They are on it!", so expect the Steam keys for Alien Shooter 2 Conscription to appear soon.

News regarding the Achron keys aren't so good though, on top of no comments regarding double keys promise, GamersGate is saying that there aren't any Steam keys for Achron in this bundle. This was a surprise to me as well since this doesn't match with my information earlier.

I can't get into details why and whose to blame for all the problems of the bundle. I can only apologize for my part in relying wrong information earlier. I am not a GamersGate employee, but a member of one of the 18 indie teams involved. I only did my part in promoting the bundle, based on the information I was given at the moment.

1 decade ago

Thanks for the update. I'll be waiting to see my Alien Shooter key appear.

Slightly bummed about Achron but I already had the game on Steam. I planned on giving the key to a friend of mine.

1 decade ago

Nice to hear about Alien Shooter...not so nice to hear about Achron.

Thanks for doing as much as you can, echo!

This doesn't bode well for the future though, as if they can't give us Steam keys for current games, how can rely on them to give us Steam keys is games get greenlit?

1 decade ago

"Steam keys when greenlit" thing is between you and the indie teams involved in the bundle actually. It's not mentioned in the contract, neither does the Steam keys, contrary to my insistence for otherwise. So no one is legally required to supply them.

We will, since we promised that and I hope everyone else involved in the bundle does it as well, but they might not even know about that promise at all...

1 decade ago

I wish I had a credit card to buy it since week1 ><

1 decade ago

Ooh, hey, I just bought the 3333rd bundle.

1 decade ago

got a few games I could like

1 decade ago

Just wanted to point out that the recent Bundle in a Box has been extended which also includes echoMateria's wonderful game, War of the Human Tanks. Check it out here.

I feel bad that echoMateria's team and the other indie developers are having to field questions and provide explanations for Gamersgate's continued habit of bait and switch tactics and "poor word choices."

It is, however, this type of contact with the fan community, done in an intelligent and respectful way that makes all the difference between the indie developers and many larger companies (though there are a few good big companies) and even the good indie developers from the reprehensible (looking over at the Miner Wars and War Z crews).

Best of luck to you echoMateria and your team.

1 decade ago

Thank you for your support!

I'm so going to link this comment to the team right now. :)

1 decade ago

For some reason it's not on the GamersGate front page just yet, but the Liftoff Bundle is now up. If you bought in on the other bundles, this one is free (Sorry if I'm stealing your thunder Echo, just want to help a bit).

1 decade ago

At this point, I got it mostly because it was free. Still waiting for the Steam key for Alien Shooter 2. I wasn't planning on using GamersGate much anymore after the IGN fiasco, but they convinced me to give up on them completely with the way they handled this bundle. I hope we get some Steam keys when those games are greenlit but I'm not exactly counting on GG to handle them out.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

I do understand that part. However in this case the developer gave GG the keys but they're not on the library. It's been in GG's camp for a week now and they still haven't fixed it.

1 decade ago

I do think GamersGate made a huge hash of the bundle; I don't know about this IGN thing though. Mind explaining it to me?

1 decade ago

They cancelled the "permanent" 15% discount for IGN prime users, claiming that permanent didn't mean we'd keep it for good.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the Zombie Shooter 2 key is NOT a Steam key. Ugh.

Haven't received an Alien Shooter 2 key yet either.

1 decade ago

What! Really? Oh well, I'll bug them again...

After Natalia from Sigma Team said that they delivered those keys to GamersGate a week before the bundle went live, I thought they'd fix this issue right away. Sorry to hear that it's still going on.

1 decade ago

Thanks for looking into this. I only bought the bundles expecting steam keys.

1 decade ago

Week 5, Indiefort Liftoff Bundle, the final bundle is on, including:

War of the Human Tanks (Greenlight)
Will Fight for Food (Greenlight)
Zafehouse: Diaries (Greenlight)
Zombie Shooter 2 (STEAM)

1 decade ago

There's no Steam key for Zombie Shooter 2

1 decade ago

Zombie Shooter 2 Steam key is now there. Still no Alien Shooter 2 key though.

1 decade ago

As I already have War of the Human Tanks on Desura I find this last bundle not really interesting...

1 decade ago

I just sent them a notice about this.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Just a +1 on waiting for the AS2: Conscription key (and bonuses).
Thank you, echo, for being so communicative here -- increases my respect for you and everyone at Fruitbat Factory quite a bit. I really wish Achron had Steam keys, since that's the main reason I went for the bundle and, honestly, I won't play it from their stand-alone download.
Also, without your posts here, I wouldn't have bothered with the bundle at all. GamersGate owes you a large "thank you" for getting the word out in such a friendly and helpful way -- GG themselves have been pretty terrible lately.
So again from me: echo, thank you!

1 decade ago

I second that I would not have known about these bundles if not for you, echo. I never dealt with GG before this...had to actually create an account just to buy these.

1 decade ago

It's the final day of the GamersGate's IndieFort Countdown Bundle. If anyone still have ongoing issues, please let me know so I can notify the GamersGate staff one last time about them.

I would like to thank everyone for supporting the indie developers like us involved in this bundle. With all the issues it has been less than an ideal, but even with all that, we still got a chance to reach to a much bigger audience than some of us ever had. And personally I got the chance to directly meet and talk with various people here and all the other places, including the developers and players alike, so I'm thankful for the opportunity.

I'd like to think that things will only get better from this point on and wish everyone a happy new year.

1 decade ago

If you could say them to add bonuses today.

1 decade ago

they added skyrim! thanks for skyrim

1 decade ago

?

1 decade ago

He's shitposting, ignore him.

1 decade ago

Having never used GamersGate before, the way they handled this bundle has convinced me not to bother in the future (short of them accidentally setting another bundle to 91% off anyway). I do want to thank you for going out of your way to help everyone here, Echo, as I wouldn't have been able to buy into the bundle at all otherwise.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Lighten up and don't be such a douche...you're either being stupid, naive, or both. If you've paid any attention to this thread, echo has been going out of his way to get us our Steam keys, something that is ultimately beyond his control. Your frustration should go out to GG, not echo. They're the ones that have been fucking this up.

1 decade ago

Just a heads up to everyone who got the Indiefort Ignition Bundle (Week 4).

I finally got my Steam key for Alien Shooter 2 Conscription today. Yours should be there too.

1 decade ago

I approve the bundle but I'll never buy anything from GamersGate again after the recent events.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by echoMateria.