This is my first year here in steamgift.

Apparently I've been unlucky, and won 2 fewer gifts than extimated due to steamgift stats.
I noticed here is quite a tradition to do a train to celebrate the anniversary of your registration, so I hope this tiny little train will help to boost my luck.

Anyway, I wish you all the best, here and there, in your real life

All aboard

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy Cakeday!!

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy Cakeday! :)

View attached image.
8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy cakeday!

View attached image.
8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy Cakeday! 🎂 Thanks for the train!

You might be unlucky compared to others, but winning good games is always better than winning a lot. :-)

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I agree :)

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy first Cake Day, Interfasting and have a nice one! ^^

Thank you for the ride!

View attached image.
8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump, you kind sir.

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy cakeday and thanks for your giveaways!

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy cakeday, thanks for train and bump!

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

View attached image.
8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

happy cakeday

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Apparently I've been unlucky, and won 2 fewer gifts than extimated due to steamgift stats.

I won 2 fewer gifts than estimated too! This site is such a scam!


Happy cake-day!

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bumped

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Congratulations on your first Cake Day and may it not be your last one here! Cheers and thanks for giveaways!

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy Cake and bump day! :)

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy factory day! bump

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy cakeday! And thanks for the train.

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

happy cakeday 🍰

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy cakeday!!
Bump

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy first cake day! I never look at the stats and am usually pleasantly surprised.

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy Cakeday! :)

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy cakeday (: Thanks for the ride!

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy cakeday, thanks for the train :)

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy Cakeday!

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy cakeday, thank you for the train, may it boost your luck as you wish !

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy caku day!

8 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 8 years ago by Interfasting.