I'd like to clean my inventory so i decided to give away my copy of Train Simulator 2012(!) which i bought during the -90% sale. However, that gift became Train Simulator 2013 plus a few DLCs since then and now i don't know how to label it correctly.

Screenshot

Should i give this away as Train Simulator 2013 or as Train Simulator 2013 Deluxe, since this particular bundle is not listed here and the additional DLCs are of almost equal value?

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Give this to me ◔ ⁔ ◔ :p
Give it away as ts 2013 dx in private :p

1 decade ago

do not beg

1 decade ago

Funny guy.

1 decade ago

Not a very stealthy piece of begging, Toolio.

2/10

1 decade ago

Wow...

1 decade ago

You should ask the support, AFAIK only the game engine got updated for free but you won't get the new content.

Edit: Here is a thread

"All current TS2012 users will get a free upgrade to the TS2013 core technology. TS2012 users will not receive any of the routes included in the TS2013 pack. All current DLC which you have already purchased will be unaffected. If you own TS2012 and pre-order TS2013 you will get all the routes mentioned added to your collection (including the fabulous Sherman Hill, London to Brighton, Northeast Corridor and Isle of Wight) for the price of TS2013 making a huge saving over buying them individually."

1 decade ago

Just put it as Deluxe I guess.

1 decade ago

Deluxe please?

1 decade ago

my "Railworks 3 - Haulin' USA Pack" turned into

"Includes 11 items: Train Simulator 2013 , Northeast Corridor Add-On, Horseshoe Curve Add-On, Donner Pass: Southern Pacific Add-On, European Community Asset Pack , Great Western Main Line Add-On, Somerset & Dorset Railway Add-On, East Coast Main Line Add-On, Ruhr-Sieg Line Add-On, US Community Asset Pack , Cajon Pass Add-On"

I have already contacted SG support, asking if the option to give away the game as "Railworks 3 - Haulin' USA Pack" will be added again and here's the answer:

"It's already in the list of games that will be added to the dropdown list. It'll be added eventually."

So I suggest you create a support ticket, too, or just wait ;)

1 decade ago

I created a support ticket. Hopefully it gets answered fast since i don't want to have that game in my inventory any more :D

1 decade ago

If you bought the game before TS2013 was released the game only gets the core update. It is NOT the Deluxe edition, it's simply the same DLC as there were in 2012 just with 2013 core files plus 2012 core files(if you wanted to make routes). So you have to list it as TS2013 (w/o Deluxe). I've followed the news when they upgraded this so I guess I know - at least I didn't get the Deluxe edition and nobody else I know didn't either :P
EDIT: The DLC that comes with your gift as seen in the picture is the same as with mine - normal version

1 decade ago

I'm afraid you're right :/. However, i'll wait for what the support has to say

1 decade ago

Pur3Bolt is right, i got my copy in the sale as well, its just the core that gets updated, what you have is "Train Simulator 2013 ", the deluxe version only came out a few weeks back.

1 decade ago

Thanks again for your help, guys! Support answered my ticket and now i'll give it away as TS 2013 :)

1 decade ago

Maybe i should make clear that this thread contains a hidden giveaway :P

1 decade ago

why not just label it as Train simulator and in the description say there will be a few DLC's and list them?

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by 0x442E472E.