This BundleFest was...
Always enjoy these, even if I only buy one or two bundles.
Comment has been collapsed.
Have a discount from last purchase, if something decent appears i might get a bundle... Of course, no mystery gamble bundle.
Comment has been collapsed.
i bought the Ripper Tier 1 bundle from the last bundlefest. it was cool. i bought also the Build Your Bento bundle, the Build Your Winter bundle and the Build Your Play on the Go 3 bundle. they was nice. only the Diamond Collection bundle i don't have bought because it was overpriced
Comment has been collapsed.
The bundlefest tends to have at least one bundle worth buying usually, so I'm pretty happy to see another one :)
Comment has been collapsed.
just did their survey on "mystery bundle"...I'm sure they will think twice before making more of those
I really hate them and never spent a coin on "mystery things"
Comment has been collapsed.
Heh I also told them how I felt. I'm sure they'll keep making them though but I have a feeling that they're not doing as well as they used to or they wouldn't poll people about them.
Made the mistake twice. Once by curiosity and once because I had actually won great unbundled games the first time (shocker) but yeah nope, that was the last time. I don't care if they call them "loot boxes" instead lol
Comment has been collapsed.
its happened for at least 3 bundle fests. i dont follow them anymore. just try and check out the 1st bundle and bail
Comment has been collapsed.
Can't really agree with this one, and hopefully this isn't the case :)
Comment has been collapsed.
you were right and i was wrong.... the first bundle is all re-bundles and has not sold out yet. not looking good for the rest of the fest .....
Comment has been collapsed.
The fact they decided to have a mystery bundle so early on makes me feel physical pain ngl...
At least I was able to get a wishlisted game from the 1st bundle by trading with someone, so this bundle is technically a win so far (ig??)
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
Nope! There are good games in Killer Bundle 25. Problem is you have to buy them all and unfortunately I have a few already.
Comment has been collapsed.
106 Comments - Last post 14 minutes ago by Kertel1991
49 Comments - Last post 18 minutes ago by CrabdaddyLonglegs
1,928 Comments - Last post 47 minutes ago by drschnell
33 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by gudetama1
163 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Foxhack
7 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by skycycle
49 Comments - Last post 11 hours ago by Bababuuey
87 Comments - Last post 21 minutes ago by fedordolohov
33,115 Comments - Last post 26 minutes ago by DevilSharjeel
37 Comments - Last post 27 minutes ago by IbetheTOP
61 Comments - Last post 27 minutes ago by DevilSharjeel
1,900 Comments - Last post 32 minutes ago by GraVe23
114 Comments - Last post 41 minutes ago by wigglenose
7,782 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Oppenh4imer
BundleFest (Feb) 2023
13 Feb 2023 - 17 Feb 2023
Fanatical Blog announcement
Coupons:
Get the latest Fanatical coupons
You'll receive a 5% coupon on your next order with every bundle purchase.
You can use the coupons available via the Student discount.
📆 Friday Feb 17th
📆 Thursday Feb 16th
📆 Wednesday Feb 15th
📆 Tuesday Feb 14th
📆 Monday Feb 13th
Archive of all similar events
Comment has been collapsed.