BundleFest (Feb) 2023

13 Feb 2023 - 17 Feb 2023

Fanatical Blog announcement

Coupons:

Get the latest Fanatical coupons

You'll receive a 5% coupon on your next order with every bundle purchase.

You can use the coupons available via the Student discount.

📆 Friday Feb 17th

Launch Bundle SG Barter.vg Start / End USD EUR GBP Notes
1 Prestige Collection Build Your Own Bundle (Feb 2023) SG Barter.vg 17 Feb - 20 Mar $14.99 / $21.99 / $28.99 €16.99 / €23.99 / €30.99 £14.99 / £21.99 / £28.99 Store deal advertised as a bundle. Pick 2/3/4

📆 Thursday Feb 16th

1 Build Your Own Infinity VR Collection Bundle SG Barter.vg 16 Feb - 16 Mar $19.99 / $27.99 / $39.99 €19.99 / €27.99 / €39.99 £19.99 / £27.99 / £39.99 Store deal advertised as a bundle. Pick 2/3/5
2 Bethesda Favorites Build Your Own Bundle SG Barter.vg 16 Feb - 17 Mar $6.99 / $9.99 / $14.99 €7.79 / €10.99 / €16.79 £6.99 / £9.99 / £14.99 New bundle. Pick 2/3/5

📆 Wednesday Feb 15th

1 Build Your Own Bento Bundle SG Barter.vg 15 Feb - 15 Mar $5.99 / $8.99 / $14.99 €5.99 / €8.99 / €14.99 £5.99 / £8.99 / £14.99 Old bundle, with a few additions / removals
2 Dollar Collections Bundles SG Barter.vg 15 Feb - 18 Mar $1.00 €1.00 £1.00 A mix of old and new dollar packs

📆 Tuesday Feb 14th

1 Build Your Own Play On The Go Bundle - BundleFest Edition SG Barter.vg 14 Feb - 21 Mar $4.99 / $6.99 / $9.99 €4.99 / €6.99 / €9.99 £4.99 / £6.99 / £9.99 New bundle
2 VIP Mystery Bundle SG Barter.vg 14 Feb - 21 Feb $4.99 €5.49 £4.99 Lootbox

📆 Monday Feb 13th

1 Killer Bundle 25 SG Barter.vg 13 Feb - 16 Mar $25.00 €25.00 £25.00 New bundle

Archive of all similar events

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

This BundleFest was...

View Results
Better than I expected! I bought multiple bundles.
Full of rebundles / repeats / games that I already own.
Disappointing. I couldn't find much worth buying.
Too expensive for my budget. I would have bought several of these bundles, if only they were cheaper.

Are there any spoilers for the next bundles?

1 year ago

Even if there were some, it's not allowed to share them on SteamGifts - in the past, Fanatical representatives asked those who posted leaks to delete their comments.

1 year ago

If they gonna rebundle something i'd like to see that ukraine-bundle

1 year ago

disappointing start. hopefully tomorrow there will be a better and cheaper bundle that worth buying

1 year ago

expect a 30€ bundle now

1 year ago

In what exact time every bundle comes out?ty

1 year ago

the next one will come out in about 3 hours. they all go out at 17 PM

1 year ago

I see Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Doble Pack reup-ed. (Mexico)

1 year ago

I think they launched it because of the Leisure Suit Larry - Retro Bundle freebie but it belongs to a different deal (not released yet). I'll add it there when the time comes.

1 year ago

this bundlefest is a shame. for now it is full of re-bundles and games that i already have. the previous was better

1 year ago

while these games are "decent" for someone who's just entered into PC Gaming this is a big letdown for old/existing people who've been buying bundles for a couple of years. Nearly every single game in Killer25 bundle has been bundled already at least once on Humble Choice or one of the Humble Bundles. To add insult to the injury the bundle is priced at 4 times the $6 offer from Humble Choice.

With Humble Choice you're getting fairly recent big budget AAA games like Deathloop, Doom Eternal, Fallout 76 and then also top selling high quality indies/mid budget games like Plague Tale Inc, Dark Pictures, Greedfall, Wastelanders 3, Pathfinders 2 and so on something which you rarely get to see in Fanatical bundles (outside of Platinum bundle which you're better off just buying the game from other third party key reseller for a bargain price!).

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

I don't mind.

View attached image.
1 year ago

Ah, so that's it? Disappointing, but I guess not increasing my backlog is a win in a way...

1 year ago

Haha yeah that is how I look at it as well, at 1 hand sad that there was nothing interesting on the other hand, no money spend ^^

1 year ago

we can call this definitively a salefest not a bundlefest. insane prices for some bundles. very disappointed

1 year ago*

So far so garbage. was really hoping skyrim would be in the bethseda bundle.
edit: oh its already over actually. yeah they overhyped tf outta this "bundlefest"

1 year ago

Yeah, that was a VERY disappointing BundleFest. Full of rebundles and overpriced bundles. 1st bundle could've been good if they didn't force you to get all 25 games.

1 year ago

+1 a good cheap bundle was also the Play On The Go bundle and the Dollar Collection but most with already repeated games

1 year ago*

Agreed. It's a real shame, as those could've been really good too :(

1 year ago

one of the worst Bundlefests ever

1 year ago

The ammount of bundles for Bundlefest have decreased a lot over the years. There were enough games in the new Killer Bundle to make 3 or 4 bundles, but Fanatical Marketing obviously wanted to give something else a try and load them up in one big bundle with a hefty price tag. I guess we'll know how well it sold when the next Bundlefest rolls around. If it didn't sell well the odds are we won't be seeing something like that again.

1 year ago

Shockingly horrible. The only reason I still buy from awful this privacy disrespecting site are the bundles. Guess that's over. I think its time to collect all my keys and delete my account under GDPR.

1 year ago

GDPR?

1 year ago

My browser is blocking fanatical , It seems they have a tracker or something like that. ..

1 year ago

that's because steamgifts is inserting referal tracking into the links, so they get a cut. You can disable it in the settings, though personally this is one of the few cases where I don't really mind

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.