View the SEPTEMBER 2017 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Killing Floor 2 with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF SEPTEMBER (1st September) for $12* to receive the SEPTEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON AUGUST 25th, 2017

Also, it's too late to buy the August Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Worms W.M.D has multiple region locks:

RU/CIS:
https://steamdb.info/sub/106358/
https://steamdb.info/sub/114806/

SEA
https://steamdb.info/sub/106356/
https://steamdb.info/sub/114805/

South America
https://steamdb.info/sub/106355/
https://steamdb.info/sub/114804/

Africa
https://steamdb.info/sub/106354/
https://steamdb.info/sub/114803/

Games:

Pay early and get " Killing Floor 2"

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Killing Floor 2 87% of 30,975 reviews 0 $29.99
The Banner Saga 2 92% of 995 reviews 0 $19.99
Momodora: Reverie Under The Moonlight 96% of 3,201 reviews 0 $9.99
Worms W.M.D 78% of 1,054 reviews 0 $29.99
Stories Untold 88% of 556 reviews - 0 $9.99
HackyZack 100% of 23 reviews 1 $9.99
Eterium 86% of 23 reviews - 1 $4.99

Retail:

• $114.9300

CV:

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: Volantia - a kingdom management game about piecing together the fragments of a greenpunk world.

http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/164301809249/volantia-humble-original-were-happy-to-share-a

Volantia will be available exclusively to Humble Monthly Bundle subscribers from September 2017 for 3 months.

After that it will be sold at your favorite digital storefront.

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Thanks to luckz for providing the poll answers!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, FRIDAY, 1st SEPTEMBER! ⏰

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you get it?

View Results
WOW, KF2 is bundled now, I'm dying to get this.
Subscribed anyway, what can I even do (besides sit it out)?
Have a good feeling with this one, we'll see if I was right When September Starts...
On the fence, maybe there will be leaks again?
I'm a subscriber, but sitting this one out!
Nope, blind preorders suck.
My 2017 gaming budget got eaten by the Summer Sale ._. Maybe for Christmas!

Dang, I kinda want this bundle now. Too late though :(

6 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

For once, I'm glad I've unsubscribed. I mean, I don't think it's trash, I've enjoyed The Banner Saga 2 and Stories Untold (except for the ending of the latter, but still), but there's nothing for me here I don't already own.

6 years ago

once again a pretty amazing bundle!

6 years ago

Glad I didn't get this one.

6 years ago

damn, this one was horrible.

6 years ago

I just bought Stories Untold 'cause it was super high on my wanna play list, and I'm still happy with this bundle. I really don't mind having just purchased Stories Untold because it's exactly the kind of game I like to support and see more of. I think it's great it will get a little more exposure from this bundle and maybe introduce some people to an interesting take on interactive fiction and text parser input as an interface.

Killing Floor 2 wasn't really my cup of tea but it is popular and was easy to trade, Banner Saga 2 and Momodora both are real gems in their respective genres, Worms is always fun and it'll be interesting to see what the latest is like, Hackyzack and Eterium look like good indie efforts with tight gameplay despite being maybe a little rough in spots, and Volantia looks like it's a game I will probably enjoy too.

6 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

Drat, I almost pulled the trigger on it, now I wish I would have. Wanted Worms! Oh well maybe I can find a copy on GB for a reasonable price still.

6 years ago

Not worth.

6 years ago*

More than decent bundle. See myself playing at least 5 of them. Happy

6 years ago

Definitely the most disappointing one I've had

6 years ago

hello fellow steamgifters, bought the bundle from EU did i get a ROW key for worms w.m.d ?

6 years ago

I also bought from EU. When I went to make a gift link, it said:

This key is not available in the listed countries. If the person you're gifting this to lives in one of them, Steam might prevent the key from being redeemed. Would you like to continue?

AE    AF    AL    AM    AO    AR    AZ    BD    BH    BI    BJ    BO    BR    BT    BW    BY    CD    CF    CG    CI    CL    CM    CN    CO    CR
CU    DO    DZ    EC    EG    EH    ER    ET    GA    GE    GF    GH    GM    GN    GQ    GT    GW    GY    HK    HN    ID    IL    IN    IQ    IR
JO    JP    KE    KG    KH    KM    KP    KR    KW    KZ    LA    LB    LK    LR    LS    LY    MA    MD    MK    ML    MM    MN    MO    MR    MW
MX    MY    MZ    NA    NE    NI    NP    OM    PA    PE    PH    PK    PR    PS    PY    QA    RS    RU    RW    SA    SD    SG    SL    SN    SO
SR    SS    SV    SY    SZ    TD    TG    TH    TJ    TM    TN    TR    TT    TW    TZ    UA    UG    UY    UZ    VE    VN    YE    ZA    ZM    ZW
6 years ago

Must be easier to list the available countries :p

6 years ago

I guess this month could come as a dissapointment compared to last month. I think it's good, of course not as good as last month.

6 years ago

Got Stories Untold through some trading and finished it in one session.

Everyone should give this gem a try.
What an awesome game!

6 years ago

I can't wait to play it too looks really interesting.

6 years ago

Lowest valued bundle since November 2016. There's only been 2 bundles at lower value in total.

View attached image.
6 years ago

lol I'm glad I skipped this bundle.

6 years ago

Am totally lost in Worms locks... guy from UK had same locked list as my copy from EU.. is there smth RoW or all is blocked in:
AE AF AL AM AO AR AZ BD BH BI BJ BO BR BT BW BY CD CF CG CI CL CM CN CO CR
CU DO DZ EC EG EH ER ET GA GE GF GH GM GN GQ GT GW GY HK HN ID IL IN IQ IR
JO JP KE KG KH KM KP KR KW KZ LA LB LK LR LS LY MA MD MK ML MM MN MO MR MW
MX MY MZ NA NE NI NP OM PA PE PH PK PR PS PY QA RS RU RW SA SD SG SL SN SO
SR SS SV SY SZ TD TG TH TJ TM TN TR TT TW TZ UA UG UY UZ VE VN YE ZA ZM ZW

?

6 years ago

Anyone some info please? Iam so confused

6 years ago

I skipped this month cause I was pissed about the region lock on Overcooked. Not a single game I was interested in. Thanks, Humble!

6 years ago

Pissed on same lock +1!

6 years ago

When I try to access the purchase page, there's no this month bundle...? Maybe I not remember pausing this month..?
confused @_@

6 years ago

Killing Floor 2 have region locks?

6 years ago

None reported so far.

6 years ago

thanks

6 years ago

Sorry to be a bother, but reviewing this thread and steamdb I'm still not sure ... can Worms W.M.D purchased in North America be activated everywhere? I did not get a prompt when creating a gift link. I was going to play it safe and create a region restricted GA, but if it's not actually locked, I'd rather it be open to all.

6 years ago

I can't be 100% certain since I'm in another region but according to what people reported in this thread, it should be a Row key. If you want to be completely sure of it, you can ask someone that already has the game to activate your key via ASF, since ASF gives you back the exact sub id and considering that the person already has the game, the key will not be used.

With HB locks its very hard to tell what kind of key they give you, since it depends on your IP and the country of payment method and who knows what else....

6 years ago

Thanks for the detailed response! I think I'll play it safe, thanks again!

6 years ago

ROW Worms from this bundle is 110523

I strongly assume NA Worms is that sub. If you want to be 110% safe I can verify your key is that sub. I just activated one earlier from a trade with an Australian, and that too didn't have region locks.

NBA and Overcooked were the true region lock mess lately, Worms is harmless.

6 years ago

Killing Floor 2 has a ROW key without any region locks?

6 years ago

Seems so, yes.

6 years ago

Thanks for your reply.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.