View the SEPTEMBER 2017 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Killing Floor 2 with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF SEPTEMBER (1st September) for $12* to receive the SEPTEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON AUGUST 25th, 2017

Also, it's too late to buy the August Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Worms W.M.D has multiple region locks:

RU/CIS:
https://steamdb.info/sub/106358/
https://steamdb.info/sub/114806/

SEA
https://steamdb.info/sub/106356/
https://steamdb.info/sub/114805/

South America
https://steamdb.info/sub/106355/
https://steamdb.info/sub/114804/

Africa
https://steamdb.info/sub/106354/
https://steamdb.info/sub/114803/

Games:

Pay early and get " Killing Floor 2"

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Killing Floor 2 87% of 30,975 reviews 0 $29.99
The Banner Saga 2 92% of 995 reviews 0 $19.99
Momodora: Reverie Under The Moonlight 96% of 3,201 reviews 0 $9.99
Worms W.M.D 78% of 1,054 reviews 0 $29.99
Stories Untold 88% of 556 reviews - 0 $9.99
HackyZack 100% of 23 reviews 1 $9.99
Eterium 86% of 23 reviews - 1 $4.99

Retail:

• $114.9300

CV:

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: Volantia - a kingdom management game about piecing together the fragments of a greenpunk world.

http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/164301809249/volantia-humble-original-were-happy-to-share-a

Volantia will be available exclusively to Humble Monthly Bundle subscribers from September 2017 for 3 months.

After that it will be sold at your favorite digital storefront.

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Thanks to luckz for providing the poll answers!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, FRIDAY, 1st SEPTEMBER! ⏰

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you get it?

View Results
WOW, KF2 is bundled now, I'm dying to get this.
Subscribed anyway, what can I even do (besides sit it out)?
Have a good feeling with this one, we'll see if I was right When September Starts...
On the fence, maybe there will be leaks again?
I'm a subscriber, but sitting this one out!
Nope, blind preorders suck.
My 2017 gaming budget got eaten by the Summer Sale ._. Maybe for Christmas!

Already own The Banner Saga 2 and the others don't appeal to me.

For this first time in quite awhile this entire bundle in going into the GA/trade bin for me ;)

6 years ago

Wow, worst one yet.

6 years ago

This one rly sux, prolly the last one i bought...

6 years ago

pretty good

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago*

actually, Worms has the most shitty region-lock - depending on your country while you are redeeming the key (so, key's origin doesn't matter)

You haven't got any locks because you are from EU. I got my key from US user (key, not giftlink) and, yet, I got region lock for RU+CIS because I'm from Russia.

6 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

Meh. I would have been happy with it had I not already owned BS2. And Momodora.
I'm kind of glad to see Worms WMD. It was all according to plan and I like worms - I just couldn't justify buying it for its price tag c:

6 years ago

Well, looks like I was right to pause. WMD is a nice game, but I'd never want to have it on Steam.
Good CV booster bundle, but that is about it.

6 years ago

is it low enough to trigger bundling cv ?

6 years ago

Doubtful, it is only 91% discount with the lower monthly price tag. I would love to see the pack getting on the bundle list, but it will not happen now. Only in 3-5 weeks, when they get into a regular bundle.

6 years ago

Humble Again Really Shitty Bundle
except KF 2 and Worms

6 years ago

4th time i skip a bundle just for it to have a game i really want.. Curse me and my bad luck :P Well hopefully i can find The banner sage 2 cheap now.

6 years ago

Can anyone confirm if worms WMD is cross tradable UK -> USA?

6 years ago

1 wishlist game $9.99.
But, I will not play the other games. Not worth the money.

6 years ago

This is actually the first one I've got that I'm REALLY disappointed with. Low value (less than half of last month's), the Banner Saga 2 is good but got it free on Xbox Live a while back, Stories Untold is the only one I'm interested in playing and none of them (except BS2) are really up to the quality I'd expect from a Humble Monthly...more like a Bundlestars bundle or something. Shame, I look forward to it every month. Hopefully just a glitch month and will go back to being good next time.

6 years ago

Hmm... 5 wishlist games in this one & 2 I never heard of, thumbs up for me.

6 years ago

Very shitty bundle, glad I didn't picked it up, the only interesting ones were KF2 and Momodora, which I might buy on G2A or Kinguin

6 years ago

thats what i usually do with monthly bundles unless i REALLY want the early unlocks, like last month i've been wanting pillars of eternity for a while and i really like the NBA games and one piece leaking just made the deal for me

6 years ago

damn really good bundle, i should have stayed suscribed

6 years ago

Momodora and The Banner Saga 2 are good but the other games are shite IMO. :D

Eterium was bundled before so why did they put it in a HB monthly bundle?

6 years ago

It means nothing that it was bundled, they maintain the rights to have "HB classics" (= already bundled games) in the monthlies.

6 years ago

But HB rarely has games that have been bundled before in their monthly bundles so that's always disappointing.
Especially since Eterium is a lousy game, not what i would call a "classic".

Fortunately i didn't buy this bundle so i dodged a bullet. :D

6 years ago

I absolutely agree, it's rare ;but as any proper corporation, they maintain the rights to do so. You know, the small lettered / asterisked-lines. Thankfully it's not a common occurence so far. (And as promotions always go, they used the fancy-sounding classics to cover "we already had it " category :D )

6 years ago

I'm done with this crap.

I wonder what video games I can get in the coming year for $140. I'm pretty sure HB monthly can't come anywhere close.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

I expected somewhat more ;they may be good games, but they hit in the very indie with most of them (KF2 and Banner Saga are big, known titles only) - but afterall I had Momodora on my WL for a while, Stories Untold was on it even when the bundle released and with TBS2, and trading-selling KF2 it's really not a bad purchase for me. But I can still understand some people being unhappy, even by genres these are far from mainstream ; a good platformer will have less players than a semi-okay FPS anyways.

6 years ago

This is by far the worst bundle ever. So disappointed there is absolutely not one reasonable looking game in it.

6 years ago

The Ratings column would suggest it's not a terrible bundle, but I'm sorry there isn't anything there that looks interesting to you. :(
For me, I'm impressed that I've even heard of four of the titles (KF2, Worms, Stories, and BS2). :p
One of them (Stories) was even on my small wishlist.

6 years ago

Well it is always good to see they made at least one person happy. Have fun with your new Stories.

6 years ago

I have to totally disagree, Momodora is a great game, also its similar to BloodBorne which makes it even better. Banner Saga 2 is a very good game too, KF2 very cool multiplayer game and Worms WMD is an actually very good Worms game they made in years.

6 years ago

I've seen a lot of people praise Momodora, and I'm more and more convinced I should keep this game rather than give it away. :X

6 years ago

I really like how it reminds of Dark Souls and more of BloodBorne, the story is pretty also great(also you get 2 endings, idk if there is more, a good and a bad one depending if you got a special thing or not), the design is awesome and the soundtrack too. In terms of gameplay the combat system is done very good, and it can be very challenging, depending on the difficulty you play and the items you use in a fight to beat the bosses, to make the game more challenging you can limit the use of strong items and use only the basic healing item and maybe something more. I'm planning to beat the game on higher difficulty and use only the items I consider "fair". Also game is great for speedrunners.

6 years ago

Hmmm that's a lot to digest!

Thanks VERY much for the excellent synopsis. It does sound like a really good game, and something I'd enjoy.

6 years ago

I think what I should say is, it is a terrible bundle for me. Up till July the bundles always had one game from my wl being a game different from the usual taste. The others where wanted very much by others so easy to get ride of and I had something I really wanted. This month and last month it was just only mainstream taste. With this month being not so popular in general. I have never seen so many complete bundles for sale on group buys before. Always looking forward for the monthly reveal to see what great new game I was going to get.

6 years ago

A pretty good bundle this time. I wonder why people always have to wine like cry babies when they realise they don't get 6 AAA titles for 12 bucks. For me the monthlies are good if I activate at least 3 games, and since I've been subscribed it was nearly always the case.

6 years ago

Does anybody know if Steam keys will be provided for Volantia at any point?

6 years ago

Bump for visibility. :)

6 years ago

If you think of it like 5 bucks for KF2, 3,- for Worms, 3,- for Momodora and 1,- for the other junk it's not such a terrible bundle.

HOWEVER,
2 completely unknown games with 20 reviews after being a year old..
That just screams 'we aren't selling these games at all, so lets throw them out in bundles'.
Wouldn't really expect that to be in these 'higher quality' monthly bundles,
definitely can understand why those not interested in KF2 might be disappointed.

6 years ago

yup, I'm not interested in KF2 at all but trusted in a good bundle, especially since KF2 has such low value compared to other early unlocks.
So far I always had interest in at least 2 games and always felt like it was somewhat worth it.
Momodora seems really nice, but not really 12€ nice x.x

6 years ago

Well, time to enter all the Momodora giveaways. :D

6 years ago

Pretty good bundle. Two wishlisted games + KF2. Me likey!

6 years ago

I am happy too, a few of them were on my wishlist!

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.