13 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Very good game

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I love the game, though I'm annoyed that I had to rebuy it on Steam since I didn't buy the "Collector's Edition" version and only that one came with a Steam redemption key >:[

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

1 month old topic.....
Anyway is it such a bad game?

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm guessing he was horrified.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I don't know about others, but i play it for minutes... Doesn't fit my taste

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Maybe I should stop entering giveaways for it. I haven't heard anyone here say anything positive.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I gave my copy to a friend.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 years ago.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It's available through Indie Gala Magicka by the way if you beat the average. May be worth taking a look at since you get so many other great games for a bit more than the cost of Home.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 13 years ago by Deleted-7782559.